You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "thejadematthews" started this thread

Reg: Aug 1st 2009

Children: 4 boys 3 living 1 deceased

What's Up?
Life is getting there - mainly good days

Sunday, November 18th 2012, 8:40am

late ovualtion

hi

wonder if anyone can help me.

im perimenopausal and for the last 6 months ovulation has occured at day 12. 1 pregnancy and 1 miscarriage in this time.

today is day 17 and my monitor has said i am ovulating. do i run with the ball and babydance or do i ignore it and wait for spain.

i suppose the question is- is the follicle mature enough to create a pregnancy and carry to full term because i ovulated on day 17 or do i expect it to end in m/c again (would be my 6th) and so ot bother, but go with donor eggs in end of jan. (my amh was 2.03 6 months ago).

quite a speedy answer would be appreciated as i have to make up my mind about sleeping with my husband tonight or not?

thanks ladies

xxxxxxx
After a long hard infertility journey, i am now reluctantly done

Reg: May 30th 2010

Sunday, November 18th 2012, 9:16am

Hi,

As far as I know m/c does not depend on the maturity on the follicle ?( Bu I am no expert. I would guess if the follicle is not mature enough it will just not release the egg (yet) and nothing will happen.

xx Rianon

• "thejadematthews" started this thread

Reg: Aug 1st 2009

Children: 4 boys 3 living 1 deceased

What's Up?
Life is getting there - mainly good days

Sunday, November 18th 2012, 9:35am

so do i go for it?

dont think i could face heartbreak of m/c through my own eggs. but i know i havent ovualted this late in 6 months. ive also got my next round of treatment booked for end of jan, start of feb.

argh - dont know what to do

xxx
After a long hard infertility journey, i am now reluctantly done

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE