You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Redwillow" started this thread

Reg: Aug 18th 2012

Children: 1 son who has just turned 3

Sunday, October 28th 2012, 2:19pm

Cyclogest and cramps

Hiya does anyone get bad cramps using the cyclogest I find since starting them I get cramps very low down and the pain actually takes my breath away for a few seconds.
I am concerned as I am due to have ET tomorrow and surely this type of cramping won't be good for my embies

Redwillows second climb of the horse My Diary

iui :BFN: X2

Ivf October 2008 :BFP: 1 beautiful baby1 10th July 2009

September start for number 2 :BFP: [zx076] seen 7+3 , 12+3 ,16+5,21+4 and 28 bab21

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Sunday, October 28th 2012, 6:52pm

Yes, it's one of the side effects and its perfectly normal, so don't worry. If you are worried tell the clinic tomorrow.
Good luck with ET xfingers

Reg: May 8th 2012

Children: Blessed with one beautiful boy

Sunday, October 28th 2012, 8:08pm

My clinic told me its perfectly normal did you have ec huni? I had pains from that low down for quite a while after ec and during the TWW they said its everything getting back to normal and the cyclogest also causes it. If you're worried mention it to the clinic and I'm sure they'll put your mind at rest xxx
ICSI #1 & FET= BFN
FET #2= BFP early mc

ICSI #2- Sept 13 = :BFP: : D
Pprom at 28 weeks - Freddie James born at 32+4 perfect in every way lurve

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE