You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Merlin1664" started this thread

Reg: Oct 16th 2012

Friday, October 26th 2012, 5:42pm

Which clinic? (near Bedford)

Hi. I'm 43 ttc 5 years. Too old for nhs help but no idea where to go from here! I live in Bedford and know there is a clinic in Cambridge and I can easily get to London.
I guess what I am asking is can anyone recommend clinic near me?
Thanks x

rb76

United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 28th 2009

Children: One angel and her twin, our gorgeous little miracle

What's Up?
Looking forward to 2014 :)

Friday, October 26th 2012, 6:47pm

CARE Northampton is not far from Bedford. I had three cycles there and although it didn't work for me I would still recommend them, the nurses there are lovely and they also have good success rates and a donor programme. There are other ladies on here who had BFPs and babies there. Personally I never wanted all the travelling into London so it might be a more convenient option for you.

Wardie

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 5th 2010

Children: 1 Beautiful Daughter & 1 Gorgeous Son

Friday, October 26th 2012, 6:51pm

I went to Bourn in Cambridge & although my bfp's ended in miscarriage I would highly recommend them!

Wishing you lots of luck on your journey xxxx

Rachael*

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 22nd 2010

Children: Two boys & One girl :)

What's Up?
Keep growing little baby :pray:
Mummy & Daddy love you xx

Friday, October 26th 2012, 7:16pm

Hi im also from Bedford.
We also used Bourn Hall in cambridge. The nurses & doctors are ever so nice. I got my BFP after my second cycle of ICSI. I will be returning for FET when i have finished BF my baby.
Good luck. xx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rachael*" (Oct 26th 2012, 7:18pm)

Reg: Oct 6th 2009

Children: One daughter born Feb '11

Friday, October 26th 2012, 9:01pm

Can definately recommend Bourn. If anything good has come from having trouble conceiving it's being able to go to bourn - such a beautiful place - I love going there. My daughter is from a frozen cycle through Bourn.

cheenab

Reg: May 27th 2009

Children: 3 gorgeous boys Zachary, Finley and Teddy <3

What's Up?
Couldn't be any happier :D

Friday, October 26th 2012, 9:40pm

I can definetly recommend care Northampton, the staff there are absolutely lovely couldn't have asked for a better experience, and was lucky enough to get my BFP on my first go, good luck on your desicion xx

United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 22nd 2008

Children: Beautiful twin daughters and two grown up stepdaughters

Friday, October 26th 2012, 10:36pm

FCC train into London Bridge and you're at Guys ACU. Amazing state of the art facilities and straight talking consultants for whom nothing is too much trouble. They get great results but don't blow their own trumpet. If you have to go private anyway, you can request the senior consultant (Mr K) and he and his nurse will take personal care of you.

Reg: May 8th 2012

Children: Blessed with one beautiful boy

Saturday, October 27th 2012, 1:49pm

I'm also at Bourn just started my first cycle of fet as unfortunately first icsi cycle didn't work but its a lovely place and I love going there everyone treats you so well and has the time of day for you there is no distinction between private or nhs patients and everything is kept very discreet.

Good luck hope it works x

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests