You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

EmmBri

• "EmmBri" started this thread

Reg: Feb 3rd 2009

Children: Agora

Saturday, October 13th 2012, 2:14pm

Esperance v's Bridge Centre

Hi,

Looking for advice really, finally we have been accepted for IVF treatment and we have the choice of two clinics, the Espernace in Eastbourne & The Bridge Centre in London.

I have looked on both web sites but to be honest all the stats and figures confuse me!!, is there anybody that would be kind enough to share the experiences they have had at either of these clinics?

It's such an important decision and we need all the help we can get! :)

Thank you xx
Emma

Reg: May 21st 2012

Children: one daughter aged 4

Saturday, October 13th 2012, 2:55pm

Hi Hun,

Im currently having treatment at the Bridge Centre, Im egg sharing and i have been with them since June time. My 1st cycle in august did get cancelled as i didnt respond to the drugs (gonal.f) i have severe pcos but the clinic had faith in me and gave me another chance. I started my 2nd cycle 2 wks ago on a higher dose and due in for egg collection on monday :)

Ive never had any problems there, my doc is Dr Daniel Imoedemhe who is lovely! all the nurses are great and there always on the end of the phone to help. I dont know anything about the other clinic u mentioned so unfortunetley cant comment, but i wish you both lots of luck in chosing the right one that suits you..

Best of luck on your journey :) xx

EmmBri

• "EmmBri" started this thread

Reg: Feb 3rd 2009

Children: Agora

Saturday, October 13th 2012, 4:00pm

Thanks for sharing MrsJx, good luck for Monday I hope it all goes well for you xx
Emma

Reg: May 21st 2012

Children: one daughter aged 4

Sunday, October 14th 2012, 3:22pm

Thank you, and you xx

Reg: Mar 27th 2010

Sunday, October 21st 2012, 4:40pm

I live in Sussex and my nearest clinics were The Bridge or Eastbourne and we ended up having our first IVF cycle at The Bridge. (Even though Eastbourne would have been closer).....but I'm so glad we did because treatment worked first time. I now have a 21 month old daughter.
They were amazing and I cannot believe it worked first time - I am incredibly lucky.
My friend had treatment at Eastbourne and it worked on their 2nd cycle - they really recommend the clinic.
Either way - both are very good I believe. But my experience - I'd go for the Bridge.
We have an appointment at The Bridge in a couple of weeks - for our first FET. We were lucky to have frozen embryos from the same cycle that my daugher was conceived.. So fingers crossed we have the same luck this time.
Good luck with your treatment.
1st IVF 2010 :BFP:
Our gorgeous girl born Jan 2011
FET Jan 2013 BFN
FET Feb 2013 BFN