You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

gill

• "gill" started this thread

Reg: Sep 30th 2012

Monday, October 1st 2012, 11:45am

IVF...... Anyone waiting to go to 1st appointment....

hi am looking for any ladies waiting or starting there IVF would be nice to have a IVF buddie x

Reg: Aug 18th 2012

Children: 1 son who has just turned 3

Monday, October 1st 2012, 12:20pm

Hiya didn't want to read and run I wanted to wish you all the best in your treatment.
I am hopefully finishing dr today and starting stims so I may be a bit further on than you are looking for. But am happy to chat if that helps. :)

Kitty

Superstar

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 4th 2008

Children: One little boy, thanks to IVF

Tuesday, October 2nd 2012, 10:24am

Hi there,

I believe Polly Pocket gave you some links to other useful threads on the forum. There is a cycle buddies section HERE where you can chat to ladies going through treatment at the same time as you.

I found it very useful just looking through one of these threads when I first joined, before I knew when I was going to start my tx. It gave me a good overview of the sorts of things that may happen during a treatment cycle, so I was quite well prepared beforehand! Once you do know your dates, it's usually the month when you have your egg collection (EC) and/or embryo transfer (ET) that is your cycle buddy month.

Best of luck - do read up around the site as you will find lots of very helpful information here, and support too.

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests