You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

• "Eeyore" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Rene

Lone wolf

South Africa

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Children: one gorgeous boy

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental
and I know I have Attitude

Saturday, September 22nd 2012, 8:12am

:tears: :tears: :tears:

PCOS, hypothyroid - on thyroxine, aspirin and Met
Lap/Ovarian Drilling Oct 2005
DIUI X5 + 2 abandoned cycles (total 7 cycles)
:BFP: 22 March 2006 - Connor Born 24 November 2006 - unplanned c-section
At 3 and a half C finally gave up the boob!

Saturday, September 22nd 2012, 10:32am

Oh my goodness! :tears: What a story. What an amazingly strong couple. 13 IVF's would tear anyone apart, let alone losing 3 children on top of it. xxx

Reg: May 14th 2018

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 3:10pm

Hey. This is really an amazing story. This really made me cry. I know the worth of a baby. Children are the greatest blessing. I have lost my 3 unborn babies. It is always a dream of a woman to have babies. But sometimes it's not what is written in fate. I have a baby now. I got him through surrogacy. I never thought that I can be a mother. I have faced infertility for a long time. I was blessed with a rainbow after all the hard time. I went to a clinic in Europe. It was renown for its surrogacy. I am so happy that I chose it. I hope this would be helpful to others too.

serra111

Reg: May 18th 2018

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 3:45pm

This is extremely an astounding story. I know the value of a child. Kids are the best gift. I have faced infertility for 10 years. Every married woman wants a baby. Yet, in some cases it's not what is composed in destiny. I have a child through surrogacy. I never felt that I can be a mother. I have confronted infertility and the reason was unknown. I was honoured with a child after all the hard time. I went to a clinic in Europe. It was prestige for its surrogacy. I am happy to the point that I picked it. I trust this would be useful to others as well. I hope this would help you.

Reg: May 17th 2018

Saturday, May 26th 2018, 2:19pm

It was just amazing. This really made me cry. Sometimes how much life become cruel to us and then suddenly life becomes so much jolly to us. That is life. Ups and downs are the part of life. Without knowing worst, we can never imagine the importance of the best. So yeah congrats to both of them. This really made me so happy.

Reg: May 17th 2018

Saturday, May 26th 2018, 5:46pm

This is so inspirational. It just made my day. I really appreciate both of you. This is what you called not losing hope. Those who don't lose hope cannot fail. Hats off to both of you. This post is full of optimism. Really love this post. Lots of Loves

Reg: May 14th 2018

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 9:48pm

Thanks a lot for this. This story was wonderful. I'm so glad I got to see this. I read so many sad posts every day. I like to help people who are struggling with fertility. I want to give them hope and tell them everything is going to be okay. But this post really cheered me up today. Congratulations to the couple. What clinic did they go to? They must have a great success rate. This couple has been blessed not once but three times. Triplets sound amazing. They are very lucky. I hope this post gives hope to others who are currently struggling. I hope good things happen to them too.

FERTILITYZONE