You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Tinkertrying" started this thread

Reg: Aug 22nd 2012

Wednesday, August 22nd 2012, 8:42am

Clomid

Hi ladies.

I'm new to this forum and am looking for some help.

I am on cd24 of my first round of clomid, my pms symptoms are different this month, eg boobs aren't really sore but they are bigger, I've felt queasy for the last two days but I am getting bfn :-( I know I'm still early 10dpo but I'm confusing myself because I think I have these symptoms but they are not showing up on a pg test so they are either in my head or clomid has messed up my pms (which would be likely as i don't o on my own). Anyway, I'm being neurotic and was hoping to find some words of wisdom here. Has anyone tested on 10dpo and still had bfp on clomid?

Thanks ladies, any help would be greatly received! Gl to you all xx

United Kingdom

Reg: Jun 13th 2010

Thursday, August 23rd 2012, 1:42pm

Hello Tinker, welcome to FZ!

Great news that you have ovulated on your first cycle of clomid! Unfortunately for me my PMS signs were no different to early pregnancy signs, it may be the same for you. At 10 dpo I'm pretty sure I would have got a negative test as at 14 days I only got a very faint line which grew stronger over the next few days. I think it is probably too early to say either way, I know the tests say they can tell you everything very early, but even when I was pregnant I at 14 dpo I got a faint line on a cheapy test and an expensive clear blue one said I was not pregnant! Don't give up hope yet this month, but also it may take a few cycles for you to fall pregnant, if you are ovulating there is a good chance!

It took me 4 cycles of clomid and now I'm just over 5 weeks away from my twins arriving - it can work!

Good luck

RM
xx

Beautiful boy born in January 2007
TTC second since March 2009
Luteal phase defect - 4 rounds clomid
BFP 14.2.2012 - 2 beautiful heartbeats seen EDD 22nd Oct - Its a boy and a girl!

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests