You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "WESTMIDSGIRL" started this thread

Reg: Aug 16th 2012

Children: We have a beautiful little girl and a boy now expecting another little one

Friday, August 17th 2012, 5:23pm

Does taking aspirin affect your period blood? (sorry if tmi)

Hi I have been diagnosed as heterozygous for MTHR and I was put on aspirin, 5 mg of folic acid, Vit B12 and vit B6 but as u all probably already know aspirin thins your blood can anyone tell me if it has or is meant to change your menstrual blood? Would really appreciate some answers pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaassssse. Thanks lovely ladies lol x
1 DD born Oct 07 8lb 5 oz***** 3 Miscarriages at 15, 14 and 5 weeks****1 DS born july 13 8lb 9oz***1DD born Aug 14 7lb 11oz!

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Friday, August 17th 2012, 5:52pm

It is not given to change your menstrual blood. As you said yourself it thins the blood, so your period may be a bit more fluid. Nothing too dramatic.

• "WESTMIDSGIRL" started this thread

Reg: Aug 16th 2012

Children: We have a beautiful little girl and a boy now expecting another little one

Friday, August 17th 2012, 6:49pm

I know that... Was just asking as mine seems to have changed but didn't know if it was due to the aspirin or something else??? X
1 DD born Oct 07 8lb 5 oz***** 3 Miscarriages at 15, 14 and 5 weeks****1 DS born july 13 8lb 9oz***1DD born Aug 14 7lb 11oz!

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Friday, August 17th 2012, 9:26pm

I couldn't say my period is exactly the same every month. Aspirin will affect the bleeding a bit.
Anything odd should be reported to your clinic or go.