You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "hbkmorris" started this thread

Reg: Mar 21st 2010

Tuesday, August 14th 2012, 10:47am

Can anyone share their thoughts on treatment with CRM as I'm looking to move clinics

Hi Ladies

I'm looking to change clinics from Birmingham Womens Hospital to CRM my only concern is this is another NHS clinic as I've had nothing but problems with BWH over the past 2 years and don't want to be in the same situation as the past.

I've 8 eggs frozen and I shall be looking to move them to and going for DS this time as my partner had no viable sperm with his last sample which is why my eggs had to be frozen.

So far i've spoken to a few of the ladies on reception and embrol and they all seem really nice. I've also had my NK cell biopsy done with Professor Quenby who again has been a delight with me but I am concerned about other factors which mean they don't treat you any different than NHS patient which when I've spent £14,500 on treatment doesn't really help me.

Thank you in advance.

Hx

Reg: May 30th 2010

Wednesday, August 15th 2012, 5:10am

Hi sorry, I have never experienced any of the clinics you mentioned, but generally people will always have good and bad experience from everywhere. My own experience with other clinics is that if they have a good enough rating & you feel comfortable with them than that's the way forward. You can pay for an initial consultation before paying for a full cycle and decide from there.

good luck

• "hbkmorris" started this thread

Reg: Mar 21st 2010

Thursday, August 16th 2012, 8:26am

Thank you for your reply, Yeah I know what you mean and I did feel happy with my old clinic until they made a complete hash of cycle no 4! I thought cycle no 1 mess up was just bad luck but after this last farse it prooves their incompetence.

I've had a look around different threads and sites and I've decided to go with Midlands Fertility Services as their not NHS (although I'm a paying patient) run and after the farse of my past it's scared me from all NHS clinics.

Hope your treatment cycles have all gone with a hitch, thank you once again for your reply x