You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "dangermouse99" is no longer a member of FZ
  • "dangermouse99" started this thread
  • Tuvalu

Reg: Jan 11th 2012

Thursday, August 2nd 2012, 9:53am

Merional / Cetrotide

Ladies I started Merional 187.5 yesterday, this will be for tonight & tomorrow.

As of Saturday I have to lower dose to 150 of Meronial & also start Cetrotide.

Clinic never mentioned what point of the day I do the Cetrotide. does it matter? Can I do it after I have done the Meronial & does this have to be done in a different place?

All new to this eeeek!

Thanks

United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 3rd 2012

Children: Hopefully one day

What's Up?
Gutted

Thursday, August 2nd 2012, 10:00am

Hi there,

I was on fostimon + cetrotide and did them at the same time and in more or less the same place. I used to do my drugs at 6-7pm every evening cos I found it easier to organise (i.e. more likely to be home alone). If you're worried though, I'd give the nurses at your clinic a call.

Good luck!

Constance xx

• "dangermouse99" is no longer a member of FZ
  • "dangermouse99" started this thread
  • Tuvalu

Reg: Jan 11th 2012

Thursday, August 2nd 2012, 10:11am

Thanks Constance :thumbsup:
I thought it would be the same time.. I would call clinic but I don't like to bug them...& the chances are the nurse i need to speak to would be busy & they usually do their call backs later afternoon so chances are I would of done it by then!

Many thanks x

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Friday, August 3rd 2012, 6:04am

I would call the clinic. I used to do cetrotide in the morning and stimming jab at night, as I was advised by the clinic to do the cetrotude in the morning.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE