You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

isha

• "isha" started this thread

Reg: Jul 20th 2012

Friday, July 20th 2012, 4:08pm

humira effect

HI,

i m taking fertility treatment from argc i have gone through with all hormones test all are normal but my cytokine levels are high (47) after my first dose of humira it didn't come down (only 45) :-( now argc suggest me 2nd dose of humira.

has anyone taken 2 dose of humira? did it work? if after 2nd dose of humira cytokines doesn't come down then what argc will do? they will do my IVF or not..... :?:

Thanks
-------------------

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Friday, July 20th 2012, 4:39pm

Hi isha, I'm at the argc too!
Some people take 2 doses and the levels come down, sometimes the levels don't come down. If they don't you may have to have intraliipids or IVIGs infusion.
They will still do your cycle if your day 2 hormones are right.
Good luck

isha

Friday, July 20th 2012, 6:52pm

Thank you very much for your reply... :) i can just hope for good result ...taking 2nd dose of humira.....

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Saturday, July 21st 2012, 4:37pm

it's much cheaper than IVIG and it may work xfingers

Reg: Dec 16th 2007

Sunday, July 22nd 2012, 5:20pm

Isha, my cytokines levels got much worse (increase of about 13%) after my second humira. I'm with Dr Gorgy who recommended two more humira injections, followed by intralipids. He said that the positive is that we know what my body does with pregnancy. I will test again next week to see whether the levels have come down. Whatever the results, we're starting our next cycle with my next period.

Best of luck with your treatment.

x
TTC 13 yrs; Me: 44
1-4 ICSI: BFN
5 - 8 Dr Gorgy
4. IMSI Immune Dr Gorgy:bio BFP
6 PICSI Dr G BFN
7 FET Dr G 8/13: failed BFP
8 PICSI 2014 BFN
9th - Me, myself and I. Serum hysteroscopy with implantation cuts Oct 2017; Serum FET Nov/Dec 2017? I'm now on my own following shock divorce. Keeping positive that I finally get my Miraclebaby.

The end of this journey shall justify the pains. I must win this fight

Diary

isha

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 3:08pm

Hi friends,

i am very upset now :-( my second humira result has come and my cytokines level got worse (increase to 50.5) now taking intralipids treatment. very disappoint now...... doc said to me now they will wait for another cytokine test and day 2 hormones if day 2 hormones would be normal then they can go for IVF with intralipids treatment. now keeping my fingers crossed for my FSH and others day2 hormones result.

guys anyone know the effects of intralipids on FSH? does it effects? I got my FSH level test 2 months ago that time that was normal (7.6)..... :?: ?o(

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 5:33pm

Hi Isha,
I'm sorry about this. It does happen though and Mr T will prescribe intralipids or ivig if they're required.
I don't think humira or intralipids affect fsh levels, I have never heard this before so don't worry.
Good luck xfingers