You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "pheobe" started this thread

Reg: Mar 18th 2010

Children: Little one on the way....so excited long awaited!

Wednesday, July 18th 2012, 5:30pm

10wks being told bloods suggest IVIG but I don't want it eeeek!

God help me!

I was feeling quite relaxed and now my nk ad cykotines results are back and apparently though yet to speak to Dr the results suggest ivig that's all I know!

I don't want immunoglobulin bloods from 1000's of people that stresses me!

Apparently there maybe another plan...

Got to wait now till Friday and goin to drive myself mad in the meantime can anyone advise what alternatives there are?!

:(
Me34 DH40
MF LC/Poor MOT
Sept 2010/Apr11 - 2 x icsi -BFN
FET Sep11- 3 No Thaw
Dr Gorgy Jun12 :BFP:
bab22 Evan born 25/01/13 perfect baby7

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Wednesday, July 18th 2012, 7:25pm

Intralipids ( from soy bean) could be the other plan. wait and see. xfingers

rb76

United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 28th 2009

Children: One angel and her twin, our gorgeous little miracle

What's Up?
Looking forward to 2014 :)

Wednesday, July 18th 2012, 7:29pm

Intrapillids are fine if they suggest that. It's just egg white and soya bean oil :)

Me - 36 DH - 48. TTC since 2008
March/April 2013 Immune DE ICSI Gennet, Prague :BFP: [zx076] [zx076] :girl: :girl:
Diagnosed with severe pre eclampsia at 23 weeks :(
Babies born by emergency c-section at 24 weeks on 30th August 2013, One beautiful little angel passed away shortly after birth. Sleep tight sweetheart x :heart:
My Diary

Wednesday, July 18th 2012, 8:59pm

Had a few of those but quite few and far between thinking and hoping he suggests just more regular keep fingers crossed!

Does it mean I will lose my baby if I don't have ivig?!

:(
Me34 DH40
MF LC/Poor MOT
FET Sep11- 3 No Thaw

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Wednesday, July 18th 2012, 9:22pm

No it doesn't, but it may improve your chances of a successful pregnancy. You'll have to weigh the pros and cons of ivig and then decide. Wait to see what the doctor say.
Remember that all this stuff is experimental x

Reg: Sep 13th 2009

Thursday, July 19th 2012, 8:12am

Bless you, the stress never stops...Lets hope that intralipids will be fine, remember that Dr Gorgy is quite extreme with his medication compared to some other clinics, where they only do intralipids and no IVIG, LIT etc. I had a similar issue with him, as my blood suggesting I should have LIT around 14 weeks and we made the decision we had to draw the line somewhere and all was fine, but I did panic for a few weeks. I carried on with intralipids till 30 weeks, but in my current pregnancy I stopped at 16 week and I am now 29 weeks. As Maria said it is all experimental, but it is a tough decision to choose not to do something. I know Dr Gorgy made me panic, be honest with him, he deals with many people who won't take blood products and he will suggest other treatment. Good luck xxxx
4 MC - High NKC, DQ A Match
3rd IVF - Immune protocol - baby born April 2011
Jan 2012- Shock natural BFP - due 4th Oct

Friday, July 20th 2012, 7:02am

Aww thanks all well manage to bully him to speak with hubby yesterday PM lol x

He said intralipids will do the same thing as ivig expensive also. Phew! He said my cykotines were fine but nk had gone up a little which is normal in pregnancy. He said perfect ? But that the idea is to keep it at level it is. I guess same for most people on immunology!

I am having and had LIT only coz it's my husbands I still need another though but going with that for now interesting you didn't have that Lottie and pleased all is ok. I am fine with intralipids so I will keep having 1 every 4 weeks I think.

When did everyone come off meds scares me abit as whilst glad to stop most of them at 12 weeks I also think eeek will and does baby need them to stay??????

Out of cyclogest, Prognova, Predisalone I wean off at 12 weeks over few days and carry on with clexane !

Dr G was sweet and said to my husband please tell Faye it's all fine and not to stress ... Well wish he thought about that before texting ivig lol

Note to self don't worry about what's not there to worry about lol

Thanks Ladies tower of strength as usual xxxx
Me34 DH40
MF LC/Poor MOT
FET Sep11- 3 No Thaw

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Aug 18th 2009

Children: One beautiful, healthy son. Identical twin boys born too soon, sleep tightxxx

What's Up?
One very happy lady :) xx

Friday, July 20th 2012, 7:10am

Glad that you got it a bit more sorted. I had intraplids and other immune meds until 13 weeks but kept on metformin. My last intraplid infusion was at 12 weeks. I was told that immune drugs,for me, were for the initial stages in particular to support the placenta and then at 12 weeks the placenta is up and running kicking in and taking over the job. I did worry to start when I stopped the drugs but all wasfine. Xx
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
1x ivf - identical triplets - miscarried triplet at 9 weeks, lost my other two beautiful boys at 23 weeks - passed away shortly after birth 17th June 2010.
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.
2011 Nov immune cycle FET bfn
2012 Jan immune cycle ivf bfp baby7 Ds arrived safely 1/10/12 : D
2013 Aug immune cycle FET bfp confirmed miscarriage at 8 weeks
2014 Jan immune cycle bfn
2014 April immune cycle bfn.
2014 July fet bfp ❤️ seen at 7,9 and 11 weeks