You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Lightning" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 23rd 2011

Tuesday, July 3rd 2012, 7:43pm

Abandoned cycle

Hi ladies I assumed as I had EC and ICSI and embryos biopsied that that was one of my 2 NHS treatments used however I have now read that some people who don't get to ET don't lose one of their free cycles.

Your experiences please? My review appointment is 1st August so I will ask then but just wondered in the meantime

xx

Wardie

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 5th 2010

Children: 1 Beautiful Daughter & 1 Gorgeous Son

Tuesday, July 3rd 2012, 8:22pm

Hi
I didntvwantvto read and run!!!
I was told if you had EC that would be one of your goes as that is the expensive bit!!! I suspect it depends on the PCT!
Good luck xxxx

Cherlou

Superstar

Reg: Apr 8th 2011

Children: Hoping for a miracle!

Tuesday, July 3rd 2012, 8:34pm

Sorry to hear this hun. Unfortunately my first cycle ended in zero fertilisation so no et but counted as a go. Think a wardie said if u have ec it counts. Double check tho xxxx

Cherlous ICSI diary

5yrs TTC
Me 29 DH 30
QE Gateshead
1 IVF May 11 0 fert. :tears:
2 ICSi Sept 11 :BFN: :tears:
3 ICSI Jan 12 :BFN: :tears:
ARGC
4 ICSI Immune cycle (IVIG/Steroids) July 12 :BFN: :tears:
5 FET Oct :BFP: It's a :boy: and :girl:

7/6/13 Poppy Grace and Riley Lucas arrived : D We are so unbelievably blessed xxx

• "Lightning" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 23rd 2011

Tuesday, July 3rd 2012, 8:55pm

Yeah think you are right thanks ladies, got my hopes up when I read someone who it didnt count as a go when she didnt get to ET, oh well :-( x

Reg: May 30th 2010

Tuesday, July 3rd 2012, 10:39pm

Hi Lightning just came across your post. I don't want to give you false hope it is very likely that your cycle sadly counts as your 1st go but it might also be different as PGD funding is not always done though the IVF part of the PCT sometimes it is though Rare or Other and you might be able to negotiate with the help of your hospital. Every PCT is different so you have to ask.

xx Rianon

Curlytails

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 18th 2010

Children: One gorgeous boy

What's Up?
:)

Wednesday, July 4th 2012, 9:43am

Hi lightning, it's slightly different but on my FET the embies didn't thaw and we didn't get to ET but it counted as a go.

x

6 x IVF, 3 x FET
3 x MMC, 3 x :BFN:, 1 x failed thaw
Two gorgeous boys.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE