You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wardie

• "Wardie" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 5th 2010

Children: 1 Beautiful Daughter & 1 Gorgeous Son

Friday, June 22nd 2012, 1:00pm

AF delay after failed treatment!!!!!

Hi ladies

Just wanted to post a general question!

I'm currently waiting for my first period since my failed cycle in May! I'm currently 8 days late and it's driving me insane! I tested last Friday when I was two days late and it was negative like I knew it would be! However 8 days on and I have no symptoms of AF at all! I've checked my 2011 diary to see how late I was after my last treatments and one was day 32 and one was day 34 I'm now day 36 just wanted a general idea on how long I should wait before I should start being concerned?!?

Thanks

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Friday, June 22nd 2012, 7:12pm

Hi Wardie,
Sorry for your unsuccessful treatment.
It is very common for your period to be all messed up for about 3 months after treatment. The very first period is the worst one. it will come, just be patient.
If you are concerned ring the clinic or your GP.
Take care

Wardie

• "Wardie" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 5th 2010

Children: 1 Beautiful Daughter & 1 Gorgeous Son

Friday, June 22nd 2012, 8:30pm

Thanks Maria!

I am a pro now with these things it's just never been this late with no symptoms at all I've also always been lucky that after the first AF my periods go back to normal! It not like I am waiting for it for treatment purposes I just wanted it to be here by now as I'm away next weekend for a hen do and didn't want it then but knowing my luck it will arrive the day before!!!!! X

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE