You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "PrincessRebekah" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 14th 2009

Children: Two little twinnies on the way!

What's Up?
Can't wait to get my boys home x

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 9:15am

Looking for advice for a friend...

My friend has recently had 2 failed IVF attempts on the NHS and lives in london. She's looking for a private clinic and doesnt know where to start. Reviews on one hand for some are fab and others have negative reviews, but id assume thats the same wherever you go.

Does anyone have nay recommendations? x

United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 22nd 2008

Children: Beautiful twin daughters and two grown up stepdaughters

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 9:37am

I 100% recommend Mr Khalaf who is the head consultant at the ACU of Guy's & St Thomas. They have recently moved into a state of the art, world class facility, their success rate is extremely high, they are pioneers in pre-implant genetic testing (where necessary), they give sensible, constructive advice and will not charge you for tests they don't think you need. They don't do expensive immune testing but will give you low level immunity treatment (prednesoline and asprin) if they consider it might be beneficial.

If your friend has to go private anyway, she can request Mr K personally and nothing is too much trouble for him (I dragged him off the golf course on a Saturday because I wanted a scan for peace of mind!), She will also have direct contact with his personal nurse and his secretary who will arrange appointments which are convenient for your friend.
Newly Wed

ICSI December 2008 - chemical pregnancy
ICSI May 2009 - BFN
FET September 2009 - BFP
Beautiful twin girls born 30 April 2010

• "PrincessRebekah" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 14th 2009

Children: Two little twinnies on the way!

What's Up?
Can't wait to get my boys home x

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 10:06am

Brilliant hun, thank you so much. I'll let her know x