You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Mar 20th 2013

Thursday, September 28th 2017, 3:52pm

Hi everyone, how are you all?

Pip I'm glad you have been able to talk to your DH and that he has listened. Your photos on FB are gorgeous. You look like a lovely wee family so I really hope you get things worked out.

R had his review with the HV yesterday. She seemed happy with him and said she wouldn't refer him for speech therapy unless I'm still concerned about it after Christmas. I'm happy enough with that as I can see him improving every week so hopefully by Christmas he will have caught up.

I'm having real difficulty getting my FET underway! I spoke to the clinic last week who said that because it's over a year since I was last a patient there I have to be referred back by my GP as I will need a consultation first to see if there are any new medical issues etc. Fair enough, however, I saw the GP today and she literally hadn't a clue! She told me that you can't have private treatment at that particular clinic as it is within an NHS hospital. This definitely isn't the case - they have a price list etc for private treatment on their website! She then said that she would email the referral however I would have to wait for an initial appointment on the NHS. Surely this defeats the purpose of going private as I will undoubtedly wait about a year for an NHS consultation? I told her I was willing to pay for the consultation privately if she would just give me the referral letter but she said you can't do that! Aaarghh it's so frustrating! To make matters worse there was a medical student there and she made me explain it all to her first. My family don't even know about my treatment so I found it quite stressful going through it with someone who looked like a child lol!

Sorry for the rant ladies! Hope everyone else has had a better day lol xx
Ashastar

IVF June 2014 :BFN: :tear:
FET Nov 2014 :BFP: smile2

Reg: Nov 18th 2008

Children: 2 miracle IVF twin girls and 3 miracle surprises!!

What's Up?
Life's hectic but good !!!

Friday, September 29th 2017, 10:47am

That's awful Ashatar. I'd personally go and make another appt with a different GP because she's talking rubbish. I never needed to go back to GP when we arranged another round of IVF and we were more than a year just needed an initial consultation at the clinic and bloods done again. I know there have been some changes to policy at RVH re IVF because of the funding pressures but not sure if it's affecting private side too. If it is why don't you look at the other private clinic and get your frostie transferred across.

Pip glad you had a talk with your hubby and I really hope it helps.

How's everyone else?

I'd had a bit of a stressful week as DH had a flat sorted for his move to Yorkshire on 12 Oct and it fell through but happened when I was away on an overnight conference and there was me trying to sort it all out whilst jumping in and out of important speakers and whilst he was in a full scale panic and achieving nothing other than panick!! All sorted now. It's his birthday tomorrow so we are heading to an early afternoon cinema and then out of dinner and few drinks. Can't wait. My parents are looking after kids so it'll be a lovely day out xx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP
Twins Girls Born August 09 : D
Shock Natural BFP - Oct 12
Baby Girl Born June 13 : D
Shock Natural BFP during DR!! - October 14
Baby Boy Born June 15 : D
Another Shock Natural BFP!
Baby Girl Born January 17 : D
Hmcfeather's Diary of My Brood

Friday, September 29th 2017, 10:43pm

Hi heather, thanks, I'm going to call the RFC again on Monday and ask them again about the procedure for private treatment. It was obvious the GP just didn't have a clue what she was talking about. Very frustrating because I just feel like time isn't on our side and I thought the whole point of going private was that there are no waiting lists! I had thought about transferring to another clinic but there is only gcrm and their costs are higher than RFC plus we would have to pay a fee of £400 to have the embryo moved. We can barely afford the treatment at the RFC as it is so I really don't want to pay more than necessary. If we have to though we will.

I hope you have a lovely day out tomorrow. It sounds lovely. Glad everything with the flat is sorted. When will you move to England?

Hi to everyone else xx
Ashastar

Pip

Reg: Feb 11th 2013

Children: 1 Labradoodle, my furry baby

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 8:09pm

Hi ladies how is everyone?

Heather how is the move going? When do u and the kids go? How is K getting on? It must be so difficult to see her not happy at school surely they should be able to put appropriate help in place for her.
How is H coming on?

Ashstar how is R doing? That sounds crazy re the FET I thought u would basically just phone and arrange it all within couple months.

The girls r both loaded with the cold just now it's horrible seeing them not well. A also keeps saying she has a sore back when she leans back like in the buggy or car seat she goes mad saying her back is sore the drs don't seem interested at all, they did take a urine sample but that was it.

How is everyone else?
xx
Pip :thumbup:

1st IVF Nov 2013 - mmc (blighted ovum)
2nd IVF ICSI sept 2014 - freeze all
Dec2014 FET :BFP: :BFP: it's twins xxx

cheenab

Reg: May 27th 2009

Children: 3 gorgeous boys Zachary, Finley and Teddy <3

What's Up?
Couldn't be any happier :D

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 10:39pm

Hey ladies just a quick one, I have a massive problem....
Cd40 today and no bloody period!! I've ordered some internet cheapies which should hopefully be here tomorrow, we've been really careful so I'm (hoping) just late late And one hasn't got through.. plus have been poorly and have had to stop my medication so may be messing about with the old witch..... but still... slightly panicking!!!
All the years or praying and praying and now it's the opposite way haha! May just become a nun ;)

Hope everyone is well xxx
FET August 2011-1 Blastocyst onboard :BFP:
Zachary William born on 27/4/12 at 10.12am weighing 6lb 12oz
Shock natural BFP 15/3/15 :faint:
Finley Thomas born on 5/11/15 at 9.39am 7lb 14oz
Another shock natural BFP 6/8/16
Teddy George born on 30/3/17 at 4.34pm 7lb 9oz

What's Up?

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 9:55am

I feel your pain Cheenab. Hope it's just one of those AF blips. Took me a long time to get head round my last pregnancy as I had pretty mixed feelings although we definitely saved best for last with her!! That's why I chose to get sterilised during last section so I know no matter how erratic my period is I'm not thinking am I pregnant?!

Hope the tests arrive soon. Let us know how you got on?

It's all go in our house and loads of sickness. H has a chest infection and 2 others are coughing like mad. Waiting outside school here as I've an appt to see K literacy extra help teacher so will see what she has to say. Hopefully the extra help she is getting will make some difference even if it's not at the level she should be getting.

My hubby goes to England next Thursday and hopefully we will follow him early January. Gonna miss him loads.

Gotta dash. Chat later xx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

Pip

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 6:37pm

Oh cheenab! Thinking of u, it is so ironic isn't it when u r trying people r full of stories of folk who get pregnant easily after ivf and years of trying I always thought they weren't true lol till u and heather ::P
Fingers crossed for u, let us know

Hope the literacy teacher is of some help heather, good luck with the move will be big changes sounds fab!

My mum had the girls while I was st work today they r both loaded with the cold but she let them sleep till 5.40! We r in for a long night :huh:
xx

Net

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 8:05pm

Hi all

Wardie so great to hear from you and glad all is going well. Life sounds pretty hectic but fun!

Pip hope girls don't stay up too late tonight!! And hope their colds go soon. That's strange about A's back - do you think she's bruised it or something? How are things with DH?

Ashastar I'm glad R's HV check went well. How is work just now?

Heather how did the literacy meeting go? That must be so hard for her and for you. Hope the house of illness is soon a house of health! It's always seems to come all at once doesn't it. Must be weird to think your DH if off to England until January. How are the kids feeling about the move? We keep thinking about moving areas as I would like to be further out of London but I worry about moving schools etc.

Cheenab - omg! Let us know how you get on. Have your told your DP? What do you think he'd say? How are your boys doing?

Sorry haven't been on for ages. So L has settled into school really well so far although there have been a few blips but nothing major. She's been super proud as she's come home with stickers the past three days for good behaviour bless her. She's so tired though. E is coming on leaps and bounds. She never stops talking or singing but has got soooo clingy to DH. As I'm the one that goes out to work he spends more time with the kids and they are really both becoming such daddy's girls. Makes me sad but also it's nice that they have such a lovely bond. Like tonight DH went out mountain biking at 6pm so I was reading bedtime stories when he went and came in to say bye. E cried for five minutes after he went calling for 'daddy cuddle' agh! I have a day off work tomorrow. L at school and E at nursery. Will be a day to myself for first time in months!

Have a good evening all x
NET

ICSI Feb 2011-:BFP: m/c
FET Aug11 & Nov 11 - cancelled pre ET
FET May 2012- :BFP:
DD born Feb 2013
FET Feb 2015 :BFP:
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Jasper

Reg: Feb 5th 2009

Children: A boy and girl - ICSI and a natural miracle!

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Thursday, October 5th 2017, 4:15pm

Cheenab. ....Amy update??? I'm amazed you have time for anything like that! It's rare in our house, a toddler in the bed is pretty good contraception!!!

Net - how was the day to.yourself??? Sounds like L is doing amazing at school. Great news about E's speech. J says about 5 words, I'm not worried but it's frustrating for both of us as he knows what he wants but can't always communicate it.

Pip - wow slept til 5.40! I try not to let J sleep after 1pm!

Heather- will your hubby be visiting much? That's such a long time to be apart but just keep the end goal in mind!

Ashastar - any news on FET?

Today I finally realised I'm done, for a while I'd been thinking that I want another baby. But today I spent time with my friend and her 2 week old and 2 pregnantfriends and I'd thought I'd be jealous. But I didn't feel at all jealous.
I'm keen to do things for myself again. Getting in to running, would love a job and just have some things that are just for me (not materiel things) hobbies etc.

Sorry if I've missed anyone xx

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

cheenab

What's Up?

Thursday, October 5th 2017, 7:44pm

Hey ladies,
Will pop on a do personals tomorrow bliming shattered and this phone's annoys me to write on!!!
Did not want you to all think I wasn't responding....
Nothing to report though....
Still no period and my cheapy internet ones haven't turned up yet, And I'm too tight to go and buy one from the super market ;)
Hoping they turn up tomorrow but until then I'm just in denial, I don't feel any different so really hoping it's just my illness that is messing it up!!!
Hope you all are well, Will catch up tomorrow xxx

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Friday, October 6th 2017, 8:06am

I keep checking back for any news from you Cheenab! I'd be in the shop buying one, don't Poundland do them?!
Thinking of you xxx

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

cheenab

What's Up?

Friday, October 6th 2017, 9:23am

Oh do they?! Will have to pop down and grab one if they don't turn up in the post!!! ;)

cheenab

What's Up?

Friday, October 6th 2017, 10:53am

Test says no, phew!!!
God knows what's up with my body then, must just be because I've been under the weather, over 2 weeks late now so would definitely show up on a test now?!

Pip

Friday, October 6th 2017, 11:58am

Oh cheenab been checking back all morning on u phew
xxx

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Friday, October 6th 2017, 1:53pm

Phew!!!! X

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

Net

Friday, October 6th 2017, 2:46pm

Phew!! Maybe see gp? X
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

cheenab

What's Up?

Friday, October 6th 2017, 3:49pm

Yes will call Monday to make an appointment if it hasn't turned up.
Thanks ladies for letting me stress, not the best conversation on a fertility site ;)
Dp was no good when I tried to talk to him, Just moaned at me!!!

Pip

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 6:26pm

Hi ladies, how is everyone?
Cheenab any sign of monthly visitor?

Heather how r things with the move?
Net, ashstar, jasper hope all Lo's are doing well?

The fighting between my girls is going crazy, pushing and hitting each other. I'm doing naughty step but they like going so it's not really stopping things? They r actually hurting each other now it just comes out of nowhere and goes nuts not sure what I can do really open to ideas??

What's Up?

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 1:50pm

No great advice Pip as my lot continue to fight the bit out but I find taking things off them or preventing them from getting something they want is a more effective punishment than naughty step especially as they get older.

My DH moves to England tomorrow so has been a few emotional days getting him packed up. We signed our house contract this morning simple house is definitely sold which is great. We have a couple of houses lined up for him to view on Saturday which look great and good schools nearby. Once we are sorted house and schools wise we will go across. Moving in with my parents until we go to England so not really looking forward to that but couldn't get a big enough house for a short term rent sorted so will do us for a couple of months!

Any progress on the FET Ashatar?

Hope everyone else is good xx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 10:52pm

Hi everyone, how are you all?

Cheenab, glad you got the result you wanted! Hope AF has turned up by now.

Wow heather, it's all go for you! Hope your DH got away ok. I'm sure it will be hard for you for the next few months without him. Good luck with moving in with your parents!

Pip, I've no advice on the fighting. I reckon it's probably just part of their development that can't really be avoided. My sister has 2 kids close in age and they are either murdering each other or best friends. Doesn't seem to be anything in between!

Net, great that E is enjoying school. How is work? Is it still as busy? That's lovely that the girls have such a good bond with their dad. I know what you mean about feeling sad about it though.

Sorry I haven't been on here lately. Had a stressful couple of weeks. DHs dad was rushed into hospital with an aneurysm and had to have emergency surgery. He's on the mend now but it was a difficult few days! DH was spending all his time at the hospital and I had to take time off work as obviously my in laws mind R so I had nowhere to send him. Work is really busy and stressful to the point that I think I am going to crack. They just keep piling on the pressure and nothing I say makes any difference. It's not how I want to be going into my FET as I really believe stress can have an impact.

Not much news on the FET other than that my DH managed to call into the clinic when he was visiting his dad in hospital and got speaking to a doctor. They told him that we can bypass the waiting list to see the consultant by making a private appointment with GCRM. I tried to call them today to make the appointment today but couldn't get through! Will try again tomorrow as I'm really anxious to get started before Christmas. I can't help feeling though that I'm being thwarted at every turn and that maybe it's a sign that I should just forget about it. I only have 1 embryo so don't know what my chances of success are but I reckon they must be pretty low. I desperately want another baby but it's hard to feel positive about it. I've been doing lots of research though and GCRM seems to have much higher success rates than RFC so I just need to persuade my DH to pay the extra money to have our embryo moved there! xx
Ashastar

Net

Friday, October 13th 2017, 7:51pm

Hi all

Ashastar - sorry to hear about DH’s Dad and glad he’s on the mend. Sorry also to hear about work, I can do sympathise. Do you think there is anyone you could talk to to try and take some of the pressure off? My work are really similar with me - it can be intolerable can’t it so I really do send a very sympathetic hug. As for the FET - my two girls are both single embryo FETs so it can definitely work!! I agree about the stress though - have you tried something like yoga or Pilates? I’ve found both really help to relax, it’s only for a short time each week but it’s really helped me.

Heather how did the move go? I’m sure it’s going to be a stressful few months but hopefully it will go by really quickly. Are the older children excited?

Pip sorry to hear about the girls. Hopefully as ashastar says it’s just a phase. My two generally get on, but when they fall out my goodness!!

Jasper how are things?

Cheenab hope AF has made an appearance and all is ok?

Wardie hey if you’re reading! Hope all is good.

L has had another good week at school but she’s started pulling her hair out again ( she’s done it on and off since she was about 18 months). She has a massive bald patch now and I can’t hide it anymore by brushing her hair over it. Makes me so so sad and I just don’t know what else to do to help her to stop. It’s purely a comfort thing when she’s worried and it was triggered by starting school I just hope she can stop soon.
She’s doing really well with her phonics and is loving telling me what she’s been doing and practicing her letters so at least I know she’s actually learning something lol!!
E managed a poo on the toilet today! Bless her she’s tried so many times but today she managed it and she was so proud lol! Small things haha.

Have a great weekend all. X
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 12:02am

Thanks net, I know you have a hard time with work too. It's not easy, is it? Unfortunately I think it's just the nature of my job that makes it so stressful. We are also badly under staffed which doesn't help! I have never tried yoga etc but will maybe look into it. Just don't know when I would fit it in lol.

That's fab that E is so keen to use the toilet. I hadn't tried potty training R yet as I thought his speech would need to improve first so he could tell me when he needed to go but I bought a potty today and he was quite interested! Sat on it watching tv but wouldn't let me take his nappy off lol!

I don't know if any of you remember Clare who used to be on this page? She had twin girls? I saw on Facebook that her sister had posted that she is critically ill. I think she is waiting on a kidney transplant. I just can't stop thinking about her. Her little girls were born 3 days before R and she is such a lovely girl. It's just so so sad to think that after everything she has been through she might not get to see them grow up. Praying so hard that she pulls through xx
Ashastar

Pip

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 8:45am

Oh ashstar I seen the same thing, can't stop thinking about her, remember we were all cycle buddies and she had twin girls too really hoping to see some good news!

My DH and I have recently started taking night about putting girls to bed so I have been making a wee body balance class it's been great for a bit of stress relief, the girls fighting is still quite bad think it's attention competition type thing, A has been really stuck to me so not fair on O, we split them up yesterday and took one each for a bit of one to one time, so that was nice.

Heather hope the move is going well
Hope everyone else is good
xx

Net

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 4:04pm

OMG I just saw on Facebook that Clare passed away. I feel devastated. I know I didn’t know her but we all chatted so much and like I haven’t met any of you you all feel like my friends. Thinking of her beautiful twin girls and family this afternoon. Xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Pip

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 4:44pm

Just seen it, really devastated, we had messaged a couple times about meeting up but never actually done it, as u say net we all chat about stuff so personal it really feels like real friends can't believe it
Xxx

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 5:40pm

Oh girls, it's just so sad. I can hardly take it in. Like you say, she was one of our friends. I can't imagine how her family must be feeling not to mention those poor wee girls. Such a cruel world we live in.
Ashastar

cheenab

What's Up?

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 7:07pm

I just saw on fb :(

Actually made me cry... That poor lady :( and those poor little girls, life is so cruel :(

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Pip (15.10.2017)

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 8:03pm

I cried too cheenab. Really puts things into perspective x
Ashastar

3 registered users thanked already.

Pip (15.10.2017), cheenab (15.10.2017), Net (15.10.2017)

Net

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 10:29pm

Gosh I can’t stop thinking about it. Breaks my heart for her girls and her family. As you all say it really does put things in perspective. Hugs to you all tonight x
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

cheenab

What's Up?

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 11:38pm

I can't stop thinking about her either :(
Life is just so cruel, breaks my heart that those poor girls will grow up without their mummy.
My boys got extra kisses and cuddles tonight, life is so precious.
I've made some amazing life long friends from this site, you all make me feel proud. We've all had the hardest journeys but faced them head on, I'm sure their family will make sure those girls no how hard their mummy fought xx

2 registered users thanked already.

Net (16.10.2017), Pip (16.10.2017)

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 11:52pm

Aww cheenab you just said exactly what I was thinking. I too held on a little tighter tonight when I was putting R to bed. You just don't know what is around the corner. I'm so glad to have all you lovely ladies in my life even if we never meet in person. I will never forget Clare, she was a real inspiration xx
Ashastar

Pip (16.10.2017)

Pip

Monday, October 16th 2017, 4:53pm

Aww ladies it's so sad isn't it keep on thinking about her poor family how wanted her girls were xxx

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Monday, October 16th 2017, 6:44pm

Just caught up.....how utterly devastating. Can't imagine why her ffsmily are going through. I'm not sure who Clare is, what was her user name on here? X

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

Net

Monday, October 16th 2017, 7:45pm

Her username was Clarabell I think. She was on our third tri chat and had a diary x
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 12:57pm

Hi everyone, how are you all? I don't know about the rest of you but I'm still having trouble getting Clare out of my head. Can't stop thinking about her wee girls and the rest of her family. It's just too sad.

I'm finally making a bit of progress with my fet. Managed to get a private appointment with a consultant on 8th November which should hopefully mean I'll be ready to start meds etc shortly after that. It's still a few weeks away but at least things are moving in the right direction!

Hope everyone is good x
Ashastar

Net

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 7:25pm

I’m glad your FET is on the go now - I know we’ll all be rooting for you!

What happened to Clare has also really affected me. My good friend passed away in January aged 38, and that plus this really makes you realise life is short and so precious and you need to make the most of it. I’ve been stressing over work so much recently And it’s made me think again whether I need to change career. Such a sad time, I just can’t stop thinking about her little girls.

Had first parents evening tonight at school for L - she’s settled in well they said and is behaving well ( phew!) E has a stinker of a cold and is very clingy at the moment but I have to say I’ve been enjoying those cuddles even more than usual this week. She used the toilet again yesterday. We’re not even trying to potty train as she’s so young but she sees her sister and wants to copy!

I hope everyone is well xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

cheenab

What's Up?

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 7:43pm

I've felt really sad since hearing about Clare, I spoke to dp about it but he didn't understand why I felt so upset as I didn't 'know' her properly, was hard try to explain to him.
Also an old school friend committed suicide a few weeks ago which has been playing on my mind so much also.
I know death etc is really scary but usually you can block it out can't you, but at this moment in time it seems at the front of my mind.
Everytime the children stress me out I feel so guilty, knowing that 2 little girls (and of course others) haven't got their mum around now :(
Also back to work in a few weeks so that's playing on my mind, I have a meeting tomorrow with my boss which I'm really not looking forward to as she's being so awkward :(
Need to win the lotto!! ;)

Fab news about the fet ashastar, will you start this side of Xmas?
Aww well done L our first parents evening was so scary was dreading what they would say haha!!
Clever girl E too, F always says he wants a wee and did go through a stage of actually going now he just sits there and expects you to clap ;)
Can you believe our babies are almost 2!!!!

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 10:33pm

I'm glad it's not just me that's been feeling so sad. That sounds bad - obviously I don't want you ladies to be sad too but you know what I mean. I was beginning to wonder if I was overreacting or something! I can't stop thinking about her. I was reading through old posts and she really went through so much to have those girls. It's just so unfair. Cheenab my DH was the same. He thought it was sad but didn't understand me being so upset. I guess they don't understand how much we all share and how personal it is. Cheenab and Net im so sorry you have both lost friends recently. That must've been very difficult, especially people so young. I feel like death is playing on my mind a lot lately too. My uncle has terminal cancer which has been hard to deal with too. Gosh sorry ladies, this is a very gloomy post!!

Glad E is doing so well at school Net. E is brilliant wanting to use the toilet! I actually bought a potty at the weekend for R. I wasn't going to start properly potty training yet but the HV said it would be good for him to get used to seeing it etc. He has been very enthusiastic about sitting on it but won't let me take his trousers off! Last night he actually did a poo sitting on the potty but with his nappy and trousers still on! I despair lol!

Good luck for your meeting cheenab. Can't believe it is nearly time for you to go back to work already! Yeah, I will hopefully start the FET before Christmas. Will probably be on the meds over Christmas which will mean trying to find believeable reasons why I'm not drinking!!

Hope everyone else is well x
Ashastar

sasha146

Reg: Aug 13th 2011

What's Up?
Adoption assessment complete

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 7:28pm

Hi ladies hope your all well, I haven't been on in such a long time but I'm back
ME 30 DH 37

ICSI Oct 11 :BFP
bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "sasha146" (Oct 19th 2017, 7:30pm)

Net (19.10.2017)

Net

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 9:34pm

Hello!!! Lovely to see you back! How are you? Xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 10:09pm

Welcome back Sasha! How are things with you? xx
Ashastar

What's Up?

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 10:51pm

Hello ladies,

Just a quick one hi Sasha!

Can't believe the news about Claire. I remember her struggles really well. So shocking. I'm not on fb so thank you for letting me know.

I'm about to fall over with exhaustion. Had 3 very late nights with work and got a phone call from removal company saying they'd see me today. I said no arrangements were we move house on Friday and Saturday and turns out my hubby gave me the wrong date!!! I literally sat and cried for a while last night totally overwhelmed with how much I still had to pack up but pulled myself together and got on with it. Late late night and early start this morning and it was finished by 2pm but I'm shattered. First night at my parents and I am counting the days til we move!! Just another level of pressure dealing with their craziness but hey it's only for a short while !!

Right running on. Night night xx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

Pip

Friday, October 20th 2017, 12:16pm

Hi all, Sasha great to see u back how r things?

Ashstar great news fet will be kicking off soon
Oh heather how stressful :S

xx

sasha146

Reg: Aug 13th 2011

What's Up?
Adoption assessment complete

Friday, October 20th 2017, 1:11pm

Thanks ladies, just noticed all of my post didn't post, so will try again, we are adopting a wee girl who is 17 months old, hopefully be with us in January.

Sorry for no personals I have been trying to catch up with you all but good to see a few familiar faces.

X
ME 30 DH 37

ICSI Oct 11 :BFP
bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

Curlytails (22.10.2017)

Friday, October 20th 2017, 3:56pm

That's amazing Sasha! Congratulations. Exciting times ahead for you!

Oh heather what a nightmare. Hope everything is sorted and goes smoothly now! Have you found a house in England yet?

My irritating sister in law has announced she is pregnant yet again. It didn't exactly come as a surprise but the timing just threw me a little as I'm waiting to start treatment again. I can't help but feel the old pangs of jealousy. She doesn't make things any easier for me by constantly going on about it and how she can fall pregnant so easily etc. Trying to not let it get to me but it's hard!

Hope everyone has a good weekend x
Ashastar

sasha146 (20.10.2017)

Pip

Friday, October 20th 2017, 8:32pm

Wow amazing news Sasha that's great : D

Oh ashstar that's tough, some people just don't know when to keep their mouths shut

Hope everyone else is doing well
xx

sasha146 (20.10.2017)

Net

Friday, October 20th 2017, 9:29pm

Yay Sasha amazing news!! How exciting!

Ashastar how insensitive of ner. Sorry to hear that

Heather - oh wow how stressful! Well done you for getting it all done. Hope staying with your parents isn’t too awful!!

Xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

sasha146 (20.10.2017)

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 5th 2010

Children: 1 Beautiful Daughter & 1 Gorgeous Son

Saturday, October 21st 2017, 8:45am

Wow Sasha amazing news!!! So happy for you xx

sasha146 (22.10.2017)

cheenab

What's Up?

Saturday, October 21st 2017, 9:51pm

Fab news Sasha, and welcome back :) x

sasha146 (22.10.2017)

What's Up?

Wednesday, October 25th 2017, 10:03am

That's amazing news Sasha.

Just a quick one as I'm rushing about today but for those of you in England can you tell me what the childcare entitlement is? I'm trying to work out the best childcare. If we could not have an au pair would be fab as my hubby is working shifts so ever other week he is off during the week. Am I right in saying Harry at age 2 and 5 months would get some free childcare provision?
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

5 users apart from you are browsing this thread: