You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

sasha146

Reg: Aug 13th 2011

What's Up?
Adoption assessment complete

Saturday, January 11th 2014, 1:10pm

Fantastic news wmg hope your feeling well, ds just has a really bad cough now, I has read online not to give a cough bottle but didn't really explain why does anyone know??

X
ME 30 DH 37

ICSI Oct 11 :BFP
bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

Net

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Saturday, January 11th 2014, 8:57pm

Hi everyone

EE what a lovely post. I'm glad DS is sleeping so well. DD crashed at 6.30 last night but was up at midnight for 10 mins then back down until 7, so not too bad. Swimming with RG sounds like so much fun.

Sasha I have seen that tough mudder thing. I think you are mad!! ( in a good way!) - hope DS gets better soon. Sorry, what's a cough bottle?

WMG I'm glad the scan went well. Hope that the stitch isn't too uncomfy. You'll be having it a day after my LO turns one, and on my birthday so I hope that it all goes ok xx

Hi everyone else, how are you all?

LO woke last night but just for a few minutes so I am hoping we are making some progress. We met with our NCT group today so she is very tired after lots of playtime. Two of them are walking already which is rather scary. I still can't believe she's one next month.
NET

ICSI Feb 2011-:BFP: m/c
FET Aug11 & Nov 11 - cancelled pre ET
FET May 2012- :BFP:
DD born Feb 2013
FET Feb 2015 :BFP:
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

BeeS

Ace

Reg: Oct 31st 2009

Children: Two little boys born March '11 and Sept '13

Saturday, January 11th 2014, 8:59pm

Just a quickie from me as I'm in the dark with my arms full of enormous sleeping baby (he's getting bigger and bigger!) while ds1 wriggles himself to sleep.

WMG congratulations! How exciting. Another lovely summer baby. Good luck for the stitch when the time comes.

Lots of love to everyone else too xxxx
Bee

PCO/Amenorrhea. Resistant to Clomid. Success with Gonal F ovulation induction.
DS1 born Mar 11 and DS2 born Sept 2013

Reg: Nov 18th 2008

Children: 2 miracle IVF twin girls and 3 miracle surprises!!

What's Up?
Life's hectic but good !!!

Saturday, January 11th 2014, 9:36pm

Happy new year ladies : D

Sorry I've been absent recently but just seems like time is absolutely flying by.

WMG that's great news about the scan.

Sasha my LO sleeps with a sleeping bag and also a blanket that she literally sleeps with up over her nose. She uses it like a dummy and sucks it or one of her bunnies. I believe kids can have a pillow from 1.

My two didn't cut their first teeth until 8 months and them they came fast and furious. Think L is going o be the same. She's been teething for months but nothing yet.

I still have L in our room. Think we'll keep her a while longer. I love having her with us and she's no bother at all. She doesn't wake until 7/8 depending on how noisy her sisters are when they get up. Not quite sure what to do about one of my twins - she has started in the last couple of months to wet the bed every night or even sometimes twice a night. She was never as good at being dry as her sis but she wasn't this bad!!

Think need to speak to HV about her.

Well I'm back to work on Monday and I really don't want to go. With my car accident and maternity I've been off in total for 9 months. Had the girls back at their private nursery two afternoons this week. They loved it but it was terrible leaving Lily. I hated it tbh. It was just awful. She was crying when I came back both times :-( I know it needs to be done going back to work and it'll be ok when I'm back but ....

Anyway we hope to do our FET in September so will hopefully be cycling with a couple of you. It costs us £1000 inc drugs for medicated cycle.
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP
Twins Girls Born August 09 : D
Shock Natural BFP - Oct 12
Baby Girl Born June 13 : D
Shock Natural BFP during DR!! - October 14
Baby Boy Born June 15 : D
Another Shock Natural BFP!
Baby Girl Born January 17 : D
Hmcfeather's Diary of My Brood

cheenab

Reg: May 27th 2009

Children: 3 gorgeous boys Zachary, Finley and Teddy <3

What's Up?
Couldn't be any happier :D

Saturday, January 11th 2014, 11:00pm

So many of you planning on going again :)
I would love to have another go, but we thawed all out frosties when we got pg with DS, so would mean a fresh cycle for us.. And that's just really something we can't afford :( DP won't even consider a loan etc to have another go.
How do you all fund yours, if you don't mind me asking!!!
I said to DP if he ever decides to pop the question to me, we could just ask people instead of gifts, money towards a brother or sister for Zachary :P rotf

Hope your all having a lovely weekend xx
FET August 2011-1 Blastocyst onboard :BFP:
Zachary William born on 27/4/12 at 10.12am weighing 6lb 12oz
Shock natural BFP 15/3/15 :faint:
Finley Thomas born on 5/11/15 at 9.39am 7lb 14oz
Another shock natural BFP 6/8/16
Teddy George born on 30/3/17 at 4.34pm 7lb 9oz

sasha146

What's Up?

Sunday, January 12th 2014, 2:49am

Hi girls

Just home from a girls night out so a little tipsy lol

Net a cough bottle is just like calpol but for a cough

Cheenab I got a loan to go private £6000 to be specific which resulted in 3 embryos, one of them being my ds and 2 frosties, regardless of what happens I'll never do a fresh cycle again, yes I would like more babies but I'm happy with ds and would rather spend £6000 on him than go again, this is purely a personnel opinion everybody has diff thoughts and feelings on this

Right I've had a cuppa now I'm off to bed xx
ME 30 DH 37

bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

Net

Sunday, January 12th 2014, 3:32am

DD up with teething pain - yawn!

Sasha hope you had a good night out!! Ah ha re cough bottle , not heard it called that before!

Hi Bee and Heather . Heather, I go back to work soon too, also dreading it. Hope Monday goes ok xx

Cheenab, we were so lucky , DD was NHS funded. We have enough saved for two FETs but after that I don't know what we'd do re cash. Not sure is want another fresh cycle either so hoping one oft two frosties will stick.

Xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Reg: Jan 16th 2011

Children: Our beautiful angel Evie and her new baby sister Isla, our wee rainbow.

Sunday, January 12th 2014, 1:21pm

Great news wmg sounds like baby is all snuggled in.

Hi to everyone, I'm afraid this is going to be a quickie as Isla is having a nano but is bound to wake any minute.

Got a weaning question, did any of your older lo's refuse savoury things but guzzle sweet things? I have tried Isla with baby rice and a savoury Ella's Kitchen pouch but she absolutely refused and then yesterday she guzzled some yoghurt and some fresh pear. I'm terrified she is going to have a really sweet tooth and never eat anything savoury. Some tips would be very much appreciated.

Thanks for keeping us company at the pool EE. Looking forward to next week's session. Wonder if they will have another competition to see who can cry the loudest in the changing rooms again!!!

Lots of love to you all, sorry it's so brief, just can't do the big long posts I used to be able to do.

Xxx

What's Up?

Sunday, January 12th 2014, 4:22pm

That isn't uncommon RG. Little children's taste buds are different to ours. They are designed so as not to really like sour tastes etc so in the wild they didn't eat berries they shouldn't. Do perverse with savouries. My two adored tomato pasta dishes but weren't so keen on other savoury food until they could properly do finger food and then toast, cheese etc all became faves. Don't worry about it. I usually give a savoury like mashed up boiled egg and then fruit purée.
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

Net

Sunday, January 12th 2014, 7:28pm

RG, my DD has a bit of a sweet tooth but I did find that at the start of weaning I just did a lot of purée veg that was a bit sweet like carrot, parsnip, sweet potato etc. plus fruit purée as well. I didn't really start the finger food until 6 months and I found cheese a massive hit, along with toast. I wouldn't worry too much at this stage. DD hated tomatoes at 6 months but by 7 she loved them, apparently babies have to taste something 20 times before they know if they like it ( so I was told by a dietician I saw as DD was so little we needed extra calorie weaning help). Good luck and keep experimenting. Avocado on toast or cream cheese on toast in a big hit here, as well as eggy bread, grapes and clementines.

Xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Reg: Jan 16th 2011

Children: Our beautiful angel Evie and her new baby sister Isla, our wee rainbow.

Sunday, January 12th 2014, 7:50pm

Thanks Heather and Net, I made a carrot, parsnip and sweet potato soup today and she had a few spoonfuls and definitely enjoyed it so that is obviously the way to go. She also seems to prefer food that has come from my plate!! :)

Xxx

Net

Sunday, January 12th 2014, 8:02pm

Haha RG, my DD is the same. She has recentl refuses spoon feeding other than porridge and yoghurt so now just eats what we eat!
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

cheenab

What's Up?

Monday, January 13th 2014, 10:05am

Zzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!

That's me this morning!!!! Z just apparently doesn't need sleep anymore!!! :(
He kept waking all night long, I done everything I could think of, last resort gave him some medicine as he kept coughing, but still would not sleep, I sat with him till he 'went sleep' I waited 10 mins then snuck out his room, literally 2 mins later he's awake screaming jumping out of bed again like he's suddenly realised I've left the room!!! Then we start the cycle all over again!! I got dp to sleep on the floor in his room in the end, he was just totally wearing me out :( I really don't know what's wrong, he has plenty of milk before bed, his room is warm enough, he has bonjela and sometimes calpol for his teeth.. Don't really know what else :(

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "cheenab" (Jan 13th 2014, 10:07am)

Buzzbee

Reg: Apr 14th 2009

Children: A son and daughter - our family is complete :)

What's Up?
Absolutely love being a mum of 2 but OMG it is hard work and very tiring! Wouldn't change it for the world though :)

Monday, January 13th 2014, 10:45am

Hi everyone

Sorry not been on for ages. I got a tablet for Christmas so been on that instead of my laptop and for some reason everytime I log onto FZ from the tablet the screen goes blank as in their webpage. Hence not posting but I see most of you on FB.

Belated Happy New Year and I hope you all had a lovely Christmas.

Just been scanning over all your posts. Sounds like weaning has started for some of you. I am starting DD on baby rice this week. How long did you do it for and then what food did you move onto? I'm thinking carrot first. I should remember from DS but my memory is like a sieve LOL! I must read the witching thread to remind myself.

DD moved into her own room on Thursday and it's been OK. She sleeps just the same as she did in the crib. EE you said Rubin was waking every 2 hours, well DD has been doing that the past week and it's shattering. She isn't really hungry I don't think, she just stirs a lot in her sleep and like you I tend to rush in too quick and I think she may have become use to it and wanting my nipple as a dummy. She will take a dummy in the day no problem (the MAM ones) but if I try and put it in her mouth while she is lay in the cot she gets annoyed but I also think it's because she is asleep and probably wondering what the hell I am doing. Does anyone else have a noisy sleeper? DD stirs every few hours. Do your LO's sleep peacefully through the night or make crying noises and if so do you pick them up or leave them? DD doesn't really cry but I worry if I leave her it will escalate and then wake DS up.

Anyway, daytime naps are so much better and I have to say since the start of 3.5 months old she is sooooo much better and doesn't really cry as much unless she is really hungry. We're quite good and not letting her get too overtired now and she is easier to put down for naps. She was a cat napper and having 45 minutes max but lately she has been managing up to 90 minutes in the day, which is great. She has 3 naps a day and the longer one is either at lunchtime or late afternoon or both.

I am also weaning her off the breast slowly but surely. She has about 3 - 4 bottles a day with breast now and then and I may top her up with breast milk after a bottle. She doesn't consume loads of formula, at the moment it's 4 ounces max per bottle if she is really hungry but I think she is getting a bigger appetite. The past 2 nights I have put her to bed with a bottle rather than BF her and she has gone in the cot fine, which has allowed me to come downstairs and spend some time with DH, which is nice as for the first 3 months I was going to bed when DD did. I have to admit I found the first 3 months were really hard. Since then though it is much more enjoyable and she is soooo cute and always smiling. She loves her jumperoo and I am watching her do new things each week. Not sure if she is teething but she is constantly chewing her hands. I can't feel any.

So that's our update. As I said I scanned over your posts so apologies if I miss some.

Net - great that DD has been sleeping through. It's amazing what a difference it makes isn't it? They say sleeping through is anything more than 5 hours but 12 hours is fab!

RG - did Isla have signs for teething or did they just appear? Glad the pills are making you feel better. Do you have support while DH is away?

HMcfeather - has your twins hair grown back yet?

Great news that some of you are doing more treatment this year? I wish you all the very best of luck with that. We are currently definitely no more. I had the coil fitted in November and have been spotting practically every day since. Don't think I have had a proper AF but I have PCOS so expect to go months without one. Never say never though so we may decide to try naturally again in the future although I can't see us being blessed with another natural miracle. We will never do treatment again that's for sure.

WMG - glad your pregnancy is going well. I LOL'd at your status about why babies cry when they're tired and they don't just sleep. I think they do it to block out all stimulation when they're overtired but it's frustrating huh?

Anyway, off to catch up with Celeb BB while DD is napping. She naps in her cot now too. I'm not moving the crib out of our room yet though but probably will at weekend if this week goes well with the cot, which it has been so far.

Lots of love xxxx
An almost 4 year old son and a 21 month old daughter :)

sasha146

What's Up?

Monday, January 13th 2014, 11:48am

Morning girls

Cheenab I totally feel for you ds hasn't been great this last week either I'm praying it's because he's unwell but he hasn't started crying going to bed when normally we just put him in the cot and leave him to, so I'm back to sitting in the room with him until he falls asleep, if it continues after he's better I will be doing cc

Nice to hear from you buzzbee glad things are going well

Hi to everyone else

X
ME 30 DH 37

bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

• "amyeliz87" is 31 years old today

Reg: Jul 21st 2009

Children: 2 angels watching over us & our precious DD Scarlett Leigh <3

Monday, January 13th 2014, 1:50pm

Sasha - my DD has a pillow in her cot - and iv just introduced a blanket (not that she stays under it haha) ...
She loves the pillow tho and snuggles into it with a teddy or cloth comforter : D

We've also been told my docs, no point in giving cough medicines as they actually don't do anything... and I have found this to be true!
Don't know why - but tixylix etc have no effect whatsoever!
With regards to being ill - I thought I had the poorliest baby ever! In her little life now she has had nearly every bug going..

Just some of the things she has had: Coughs/Colds (every week) ... D&V bug twice over ... Chest Infection ... 2 Ear Infections ... Inflamed Throat countless times! And her lactose intolerance to add to all that 8| :thumbdown: Every week I await the next thing to be wrong! And it really winds me up! ... She has definately had more since going to nursery though! She's been there since 8 month old!

Cheens - :hi: it's me again ;)
I don't know what is going on with Z .. can he talk properly yet - or at least indicate whats wrong?
Could it be a case of you need to do controlled crying to make him realise you aren't going to comfort him maybe? :|

Buzzbee - My girl is a very noisy sleeper! We moved her to her own room at 16 weeks old because we disturbed her and then she disturbed us and no1 was sleeping lol ... My previous post I explained about the baby monitor! If you are close enough to do the same and turn it off and still hear baby then I recommend it! ... Sleeping much better all of us now!! And I still hear her if she's talking to herself or her teddies, or if she cries for any reason ... but I don't hear her turning over, throwing herself around her cot, whining as she moves, or sometimes crying a bit in her sleep (8 o)
We have CCTV in her room and I sometimes watch her when I am downstairs in an evening (cos i'm sad) ... And literally S moves every 5 minutes! All night! She is never ever still :S 8|

In other news.... MY BABY GIRL IS 1 TOMORROW :birthdaycake: :balloons: :party:
Absolutely cannot believe it! That its been a year since I quickly had her, and that I actually have a baby to celebrate a birthday with newshy

Me and DP are off work, I'm going to go get her weighed and measured ASAP in the morning, then in the afternoon we are having a photoshoot (she had one when she was 6 weeks old so we are going to do 1 every year now) : D
And then open house for visitors from 4.30-7pm with a bit of a buffet :thumbsup:

10.30pm tonight I went into labour and had her by 3.07am 8| (8 o) (8 o) :whistling:

Oh and Cheens.... I mentioned loan to DP ... He says no, but his main reason is he doesn't want another!
Only ever wanted 1! :S Don't understand why, so kinda hope for a miracle that I just miraculously got pregnant, hahahaha, who am I kidding with my track record eh :| :| :| Makes me feel sorry for Scarlett though being only child! Probably a worry for you with Z too?
They'll just have to have each other ;) ::P

As for the wedding fund for more IVF ... I've seen someone else do this! It was in the paper or on the news!
And they raised enough because it was a worthy fund, everyone gave generously! :thumbsup:
April 12 - IVF - :BFP:

April 17 - Here we go again!

sasha146

What's Up?

Monday, January 13th 2014, 2:03pm

Thank you, that makes me feel better, ds has had several coughs/ colds and I think 4 viral infections (sickness) now croup and we have a wee cows milk issue to but I've gave up on that and swapped to lactose free milk

Hope Scarlett and you and dp have a great day tomor a photoshoot sounds amazing

Hope your all having a nice day

X
ME 30 DH 37

bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

Net

Monday, January 13th 2014, 2:21pm

Hello everyone

BB great to hear from you, been enjoying your updates on FB! My DD is also a very noisy sleeper. She was awful as a newborn, we used to call her the farmyard animal (in an affectionate way of course ;) She slept much better, as did we when we moved her to her own room. We are on a different floor to her now as we had our loft converted in the summer so I have to keep the monitor on otherwise I would do the same as Amy. I started DD on baby rice mixed with pear or apple, then moved onto carrot, sweet potato, parsnip, cauliflower etc. I dolloped a lot of cheese into everything to try and put weight on her but you probably wont need to do that. I then introduced finger foods at 6 months - toast soldiers, cheese, scrambled egg etc. Have fun!!

Amy I cannot believe DD is 1 tomorrow, doesn#t time fly. Have a wonderful day celebrating. I am dreading the bugs DD will catch at nursery. She starts Feb 13th.

Sasha hope DS is feeling better soon.

Cheenab sorry to hear about DS. Hope he's sleeping better soon.

Hi all, hope you are all well?

AFM I am a zombie today as y DD was up all night with a 39.7 degree temp so was administering nurofen and calpol and generally worrying! She is fine in herself, I think it's teething as she's cutting 2 teeth at the top just now and we had the same raised temp when she cut her first teeth. I had forgotten what a whole night with just a few hours kip felt like. And I don't like it! : D
Temp seems to be staying down today and hoping to take her swimming at 4.30pm as she adores her water babies classes but the pool is a hydrotherapy one and about 32 degrees so I need to make sure she's ok otherwise we could be in trouble!
My brother and his DF are down on Thursday with my 2 nephews who are 18 months and 3.5 years and a whirlwind of energy so I need to conserve my energy for them! Looking forward to it though, then the following week is DD's christening, so need to try and get her and me an outfit to wear.

Have a nice day all

xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

cheenab

What's Up?

Monday, January 13th 2014, 3:13pm

Amy I can't believe Scarlett is 1 tomorrow!!! How this year has flown ;)
Hope she has a fantastic day, and you like her pressie :) we need to arrange a meet up soon!!!!
He can't talk as such yet, but when he woke once last night he kept saying sore sore and rubbing his head!! We had been to dp's parents in the evening and Zachary was rolling about playing with his cousin and bumped his head on the floor.. Now thinking about it, it was probably that?! We gave him calpol before he went bed incase he had a bit of a headache, he done it ages before bed though!!! He had nurofen about 12 aswell as he kept coughing, so surely if it was his head it would have helped as well?! We'll see tonight!!!! ;)

Dp read tixylix and nurofen boxes and the nurofen has the same ingredients as the cough medicine with others!! So we always give that now instead of the tixylix if he has a cough!!!!

Aw net poor little lady, hope she perked up for swimming class.

Hi to everyone else xx

• "amyeliz87" is 31 years old today

Reg: Jul 21st 2009

Children: 2 angels watching over us & our precious DD Scarlett Leigh <3

Wednesday, January 15th 2014, 3:09pm

Hi ladies me again - twice in one week aren't u all privileged hahahaha

Scarlett had a good birthday and actually behaved and wasn't ill 8| SHOCK HORROR lol

Got some amazing photos at the shoot yesterday - if you want to add me on Facebook to see a couple of proofs go ahead
Www.facebook,com/amyeliz87

And then she had her little party too which was good - a little hectic but everyone had vacated by 7.30 so not bad at all :thumbsup:

She's been spoilt AGAIN haha - clothes / money / vouchers / more toys haha
And Cheens yeh we love the outfit u bought her!! You definitely know my taste don't you - bright pinks and blues so as not overly girly ;)
Deffo need to meet back up again soon - the last 2 times were too rush rush weren't they with the christening and then the Blackpool catastrophe :pinch:

How did Z sleep last 2 nights? Xxx
April 12 - IVF - :BFP:

April 17 - Here we go again!

cheenab

What's Up?

Wednesday, January 15th 2014, 3:37pm

Aww glad she had a fab day, the photos are bootiful.. Love the one of her and Archie :)
Glad you like the outfit.. Got it in a bigger size for little miss lanky!!!! ;)
We'll defo have to arrange sumut soon, and xfingers no car problems rotf

He's sleeping much better yay!!!! :)

It's my nieces 2nd birthday today, which means my little man will be 2 in 3 and a half months!!! 8|

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Wednesday, January 15th 2014, 4:24pm

Hi ladies, can't seem to get on here very often atm.

Apologies as I can't remember who said what....but...

I did try Calpol cough and tixylix with DD1 once but never noticed any difference and the dr said don't bother, they are just a con apparently?

Dd2 cries out a lot in the night, probably once every couple of hours, mostly it's just once scream or sometimes for a minute or two but I have learnt to leave her, I used to go in worried that something was actually wrong but then she wouldn't settle and always expected me to come in, obviously.

DD is still napping every 2 hours, mostly for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, unless she poops, that's the only thing that wakes her up.

She still won't eat tomatos, or egg, I tried her again today, dd2 won't eat tomatos or mushrooms... Do you think it has anything to do with what you eat when they are inside us? I don't really like tomatos... Or is that me being really silly?! :)

Cheenab, glad DS is sleeping better.

Wish this rain would stop...have got drenched twice today xxxx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN :-(
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN :bawl:
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Reg: Feb 26th 2010

Children: A beautiful son

Wednesday, January 15th 2014, 10:18pm

Oh so many updates again, I need to get on more often! DS and I have been a bit poorly this week with head colds, more annoying than anything. I feel so sad for poor Rubin with his snotty nose :poorly: so many of you thinking about starting TX again or like WMG pregnant, it's all so exciting. I have to confess we've not had [zx084] yet...not through trying it's just been too painful :sniff: has anyone experienced that too? I've been to the GP 3 times, the last time she checked me and reckons it's the internal scarring. I now have lidocaine cream :whoops: not very romantic but should stop me trying to punch DP!!! We do however have 7 embryos stored, I just think we need to get over this hurdle before we think about whether or not to try one last time. The truth is I feel blessed to have Rubin and I'm more than happy with our little family of 3.

Amyeliz, happy birthday to your LO x

Net, I hope your DD's temp stayed down and you were able to get swimming. Enjoy your nephews tomorrow x

Cheenab, I hope your LO Is fine again x

Buzzbee, lovely to hear from you x

Rally, looking forward to Friday - hopefully we can find a new pool! x

I'm watching the news, there seems to be so much reported these days about child abuse I can't bear it, it's just awful, who are these people? It makes me so sick.

I'm off to bed, sorry if I shared a little too much there, but if anyone has any advice I'd love to hear from you newshy xxx

Reg: Aug 16th 2012

Children: We have a beautiful little girl and a boy now expecting another little one

Thursday, January 16th 2014, 7:40am

Hi everyone only read so far back so forgive me if ive missed anything rushing this as my little girl is getting ready for school.

Buzzbee I LOL'd writing it its just my little man is driving me potty latelt he just will not sleep through (never has) but not only that seems to be waking more in the night. The health visitor thinks itsaybe because his reflux is causing him pain in the night as well but im not so sure as he really is very clingy anyway and just wants to be held all the time cant get much done really. Tried a few things at the min im tryin to change his routine see if that will help.

Everyone is also ill in our house with coughs and colds now boooo.
My little man seems to have gone off porridge and mashed rusk with milk I tried him with a bit of weetabix he doesnt really like that so not sure what to give him for breakkie now as the baby breakfasts are useless because the portions he has them boxes only last a couple of meals and it just ends up a waste of money any ideas ladies??

Hi everyone anyway hope all babies and mommies are well and happy birthday to amy's little one.

xx
1 DD born Oct 07 8lb 5 oz***** 3 Miscarriages at 15, 14 and 5 weeks****1 DS born july 13 8lb 9oz***1DD born Aug 14 7lb 11oz!

Children: We have a beautiful little girl and a boy now expecting another little one

Thursday, January 16th 2014, 7:43am

Oh EE I forgot to mention I had that after my little girl I cried everytime we tried for ages an it hurt about 2yrs after personally I think they stitched me up too tightly. I teared worse this time but seemed to heal quicker and it didnt hurt for nowhere near as long but obviously it does still hurt for a while x
1 DD born Oct 07 8lb 5 oz***** 3 Miscarriages at 15, 14 and 5 weeks****1 DS born july 13 8lb 9oz***1DD born Aug 14 7lb 11oz!

What's Up?

Thursday, January 16th 2014, 10:01am

EE I'd definitely keep pursuing with your GP. There are lots of avenues to pursue. There are physios that deal specifically with ladies health postnatally and that might help. Problem becomes you don't want to try as it hurts so beast to annoy doc and it until its resolved. Would a lube help at all too to make it a bit easier?

WMG my little one quite likes ready brek as its more the baby porridge consistency than normal porridge. Would he cope with toast strips?

Well best run on and do some work!!
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

Net

Thursday, January 16th 2014, 11:15am

Hi ladies

WMG my DD also loves Reddy Brek, ,I sometimes mix a bit of fruit puree into it for a change, but we alternate between that and wheetabix. I have given her a few shreddies but I don't really want her to have too many because of the sugar and salt content.

EE sorry to hear what you're going through. I must confess DH and I have barely 'gone there' since DD was born and she's almost 1! I had to have reconstructive surgery when she was 7 weeks and became a bit scared of [zx084] for a while - taken me some time to get confidence back as had such a traumatic birth (episiotomy plus a tear which healed badly hence the surgery). I agree with Heather and the other girls, go back to your GP. I think I'm going to have to do the same thing.

Dusky it's funny how each person likes/dislikes certain foods isn't it. My DD is going through a really stroppy phase with food just now as she wants to feed herself but obviously can't coordinate the spoon etc so mealtimes are often very messy and take forever! Plus she's decided that when she's had enough to throw everything on the floor. The dog is loving it.

Right, gotta get back to filling out my tax return zzzzz - hi to all xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

sasha146

What's Up?

Thursday, January 16th 2014, 11:17am

Morning girls

Ee I had an op last year, long story short I think all my lady bits are better than new but it does mean sex can hurt sometimes and at the beginning the thought of it made me cry but it def got better over time and certain positions are fine while others hurt a bit more but I would def keep seeing the doctor

Wmg my ds just has normal porridge I only used the baby stuff for the initial weaning and like you the boxes weren't big enough, my ds likes the flavoured stuff, toast, cornflakes, rice crispis wheetabix and the childminder gives him Cheerios , he also gets banana in the morning as well

Hi to everyone else

X
ME 30 DH 37

bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

sasha146

What's Up?

Thursday, January 16th 2014, 11:20am

Hi net just missed you there we were posting at the same time, I feel for you it was prolapse surgery I had after having a cyst removed, it was very unexpected I was told I was only getting the cyst removed but never mind, I feel your pain though

X
ME 30 DH 37

bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

Friday, January 17th 2014, 9:43am

Thanks girls, I'm sorry so many of you have had the same kind of problem, but it's good to know I'm not imagining it! Maybe my pain threshold is really low? The GP gave me anaesthetic cream so I'll use that until I get used to things. I agree with you though Net, I lost my confidence a bit I just don't want it to get so long that I become scared, and impacts our relationship. Thanks for the advice.

Off swimming this afternoon with Rallygirl and Isla, I forgot that they yelled at the two of us getting dressed again fingers crossed that doesn't happen again....somehow I think it will :chortle: xxx

Thursday, January 23rd 2014, 10:54am

Hi ladies hope everyone is well?

EE fingers crossed that works for u then.

Thanks for all the advice about breakfasts for my little man!

Had to take him docs the other day as his anti reflux milk is constipating him and his poor little bum was bleeding the other day he's in so much pain when trying to poo. Whenever we try to give him juice or water he sicks it back up because of the reflux. Doc has given us movicol for him (have it mix with yoghurt because of the reflux) she gave him suppositories too but don't think I could put them up his little bum so just hoping the movicol works instead.

Hi everyone else xx

sasha146

What's Up?

Thursday, January 23rd 2014, 11:32am

Awww wmg I really feel for you my wee guy was the same, you should try lactalose it's a mild laxitive you can get from the chemist and I just put it in a calpol syringe, also prunes and prune juice help and for some reason sweet corn helped my ds as well

X
ME 30 DH 37

bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

Friday, January 24th 2014, 11:52am

Hi sasha thank u. Going totry the movicol first and if that doesnt work will go back to docs. It was verymessy trying to mix with the yoghurt though lol x

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Saturday, January 25th 2014, 11:41am

Ah bless him WMG, poor little thing. Movicol is very good, hope it works quickly.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend xxxx

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Net

Tuesday, January 28th 2014, 7:26pm

Hello ladies
gone a bit quiet in here hasn't it. Hope everyone is well.

WMG how are you feeling? And how is DS? Has the medication worked?

Dusky hello!

EE how was swimming with RG and Isla?

Hey Sasha

Hello everyone else - how are you all?

AFM it's been a really hectic week as my brother and his DF plus two nephews have been down all week. We took them to Drusilla's park near Eastbourne which was great fun and DD loved the monkeys and the penguins. Really good for age 3+ I think. My almost 4 year old nephew had an amazing time.

It was DD;s christening on Sunday which went really well. She was a star apart from a quick cry when the vicar put the water on her head, slight comedy moment when the vicar almost baptised me rather than DD as he wasn't looking up properly from what he was reading, : D
She had a total meltdown at about 4pm though as she was so overtired and had been passed around about 40 people for cuddles. Took us an hour to get her to sleep then she woke at about 6.30 and refused to go to sleep until 9pm then was back up again at 3am - agh! She's been so unsettled recently and has stopped sleeping through the night again, she's been up at 3am for the last 5 nights. I think she's teething and she also has a horrible cold still (2 weeks and counting!). We have a few people coming over tomorrow for a playdate so I hope she behaves herself.

Anyway, hello to all!

xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Tuesday, January 28th 2014, 10:20pm

Hi girls,

Swimming was good fun again Net, but as normal they both had a melt down when it came to getting dressed...I think they're in cahoots together as we went for a walk last Friday and they again yelled at the two of us on the way back, then all smiles when we picked them up out of their prams! Cheeky monkeys! Off again this Friday to a different pool that RG found.

Net, it must have been quite overwhelming for her I can understand her being out of sorts. Fingers crossed she gets back to her good sleep routing soon.

WMG, how is your LO doing? How are you also, and how many weeks are you? Are you finding out what you're having?

Not much to say for me...Rubin is sleeping through at the moment, I'm a little wary of saying it out loud incase I jinx things! He's been out of sorts today, very sicky but I think it's my fault feeding him natural yoghurt that didn't agree with him. He only had breast milk and water this evening so I'm guessing he'll wake hungry. We'll see. We had out under water photo shoot with Water babies last Sunday, I can't wait to see the pictures, he did so well biggrin2

Love to everyone xxx

sasha146

What's Up?

Tuesday, January 28th 2014, 10:29pm

Hi girls

Net I can sympathise with the cold were approaching 3 weeks now, christening sounds fab, it must have been nice to have your nephews over although a little hectic

Ee underwater phone shoot sounds amazing

Well my dh told me this morning he's feeling quite down/depressed but doesn't no why, I can tell when something is bothering him but I must admit I was a bit taken aback and I'm not really sure how to deal with the situation, he says he doesn't no why he feels that way which I can't understand and doesn't want to go to the doctor so I'm at a bit of a loss as to how I deal with this situation?

X
ME 30 DH 37

bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

Moogle

Reg: Sep 12th 2008

Children: A little boy and a baby girl watched over by their brother in the stars xxx

Wednesday, January 29th 2014, 12:16am

Hi Sasha, really sorry to hear your DH is feeling down. Has he felt this way before? I've no words of wisdom I'm afraid, but I think it's really positive that he's come forward and told you, instead of bottling it up. And you're already showing great support for him by asking for advice. I hope you can both get to the bottom of it and that he's feeling better soon hun xxx

Hey Net, EE, WMG, Dusky and everyone else - I am trying to keep up on here and fb (lovely christening pics Net :) ) but just can't get round to posting much anymore! We're all good, just full of the cold and I think K is teething again - 2 down, 18 to go... :)

Lxxx

blowkiss

BFP Jan 2008: M/C at 13 weeks
BFP April 2009: Fantastic Finlay born 3/1/2010 xx
BFP May 2011: Beautiful Brodie born asleep 2/1/2012 xx
BFP June 2012: M/C at 5 weeks
BFP Oct 2012: Cuddly Kira born 6/6/2013 xx

My diary: Sunshine, Stars and Rainbows

Thursday, January 30th 2014, 12:56pm

Hi ladies

Dusky & net the medication does seem to be really helping him thank goodness! Thank u for asking!

EE I am 12 weeks tomorrow and getting a little podge already lol I have my scan on this tues coming. Yes we want to find out what we are having that will be in 8 weeks time tho. I go in for my stitch on the 11th want to get it out the way now hate the waiting.

Hi everyone else!

All good this end hope everyone else is?

Moogle nice to hear from u xx

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Thursday, January 30th 2014, 2:10pm

Glad it's working WMG :) Ooo how exciting scan next week!!

Sorry to hear about DH Sasha, I agree with Moogle, it is great that he has spoken to you about it, would he talk to your GP?

EE, we went to swimming lessons this morning, E loves it. I wanted to do WB but can't afford it, seen some fab under water photos on friends walls, will you post one on here? :)

I think E has stopped teething for a bit, had high temp for 4 days and all the rest but seems ok now.

Has anyone got any snow? I want some :snowangel:

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

BeeS

Ace

Reg: Oct 31st 2009

Children: Two little boys born March '11 and Sept '13

Friday, January 31st 2014, 11:29pm

Hello gang!

How's everyone. Good to read latest updates on here and fb.

WMG it's so brilliant you're 12 wks already and sporting a baby curve (not quite a bump yet!).

Sasha, I'm so sorry to hear about your dh. As many other mamas in her know my dh has suffered a lot with depression lately. It was very serious last summer. A little better now but by no means mended. These things do usually take time to heal. It's good he is talking to you a little bit. It may also help I he talks to someone else too, whether friend, family or professional. How are things now? Has he spoken about it much more since you posted? Sending a huge hug your way.

Sorry for lack of other personals but I thought I'd just pop in quickly to share my latest doings, such as they are.

Ds2 is such a brilliant baby, it's like he has done it all before! He saw the paediatrician last week as a follow-up to the meningitis (they follow quarterly for a year which I think is excellent). He weighed in at a whopping 8.3kg (over 18lb) at 4 months. What a chunk! Thankfully he's doin all the things he should be - rolling, chuckling, chatting, etc, which is a comfort as developmental delays can occur with craniosynostosis when there's too much pressie in the brain. Scary. We'll meet his neurosurgeon in 3 weeks - finally have a date. I'm looking forward to it as we will hopefully know what we will be dealing with but it's going to make the prospect of surgery seem an awful lot more real too once they go into details. He's such a brilliant a tough little fellow I'm confident he can get through it all fine.

Ds1 is a live wire as ever. Trying to figure out what to do for childcare when I go back to work at some point later this year. He speaks his own little language (yes! funny boy!) so I'd like him to have some pre-school type sessions somewhere but I've not figured out how where or when. I'm also trying to get fixed up with some Forest School sessions for him next term - any of you heard of those?

Love to all xxxxx
Bee

PCO/Amenorrhea. Resistant to Clomid. Success with Gonal F ovulation induction.
DS1 born Mar 11 and DS2 born Sept 2013

sasha146

What's Up?

Saturday, February 1st 2014, 6:20am

Morning girls

Thank you all for your kind words, this is something that has gone on over many years however I would never said he was depressed just a bit down but now I would say he's depressed, he has quite a damaged past with no dad around and alcoholic for a mother, he said he's taken the first step in telling me and I'm trying not to bombard him with constantly asking if he's ok, I told his aunt last night my concerns and she said it's all down to his mother so I'm going to assume his childhood was even worse than the bits I already no, he has so many people who care for him and is well liked in work I've never come across anyone who doesn't think he's a great guy, there are a few friends who no the basics but everyone has their own life's and if he isn't prepared to talk there's not much more I can do at the mo than keep an eye on him

Bees than you for sharing about dh

X
ME 30 DH 37

bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Aug 18th 2009

Children: One beautiful, healthy son. Identical twin boys born too soon, sleep tightxxx

What's Up?
One very happy lady :) xx

Saturday, February 1st 2014, 9:26am

Hi all! Sorry I've been AWOL for so long.
Sorry sasha for your husbands past it really does have a huge impact on your life for the future doesn't it. I hope that he finds the way to off load to someone and like you say he made the first moves by telling you how he is feeling. It is very difficult to be with someone who is down, I hope you have people you can talk to too.
Hi everyone else xx
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
1x ivf - identical triplets - miscarried triplet at 9 weeks, lost my other two beautiful boys at 23 weeks - passed away shortly after birth 17th June 2010.
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.
2011 Nov immune cycle FET bfn
2012 Jan immune cycle ivf bfp baby7 Ds arrived safely 1/10/12 : D
2013 Aug immune cycle FET bfp confirmed miscarriage at 8 weeks
2014 Jan immune cycle bfn
2014 April immune cycle bfn.
2014 July fet bfp ❤️ seen at 7,9 and 11 weeks

Sunday, February 2nd 2014, 10:54pm

Hi everyone sorry for no personals at the min but my head is all over the place at the min my dad had a heart attack friday night and went into cardiac arrest. 30mins of normal resus wouldnt bring him back so they had to shock him then that bought him back but he had to be rushed to have 3 stents put in his heart and is on life support and they have induced a coma for him because they said because he was out for 30 minutes he has a chance of brain damage as its a long time to be "out". Hes only 49 and im so stressed and worried about him they are waking him up tomorrow and they told us to be prepared for him to maybe not even know who we are! I just dont know what to do with myself im so worried about him its so upsetting seeing him lying in the critical care unit with so many wires and tubes and machines coming out of him. Im sorry for mentioning this on here I just needed somewhere to vent it all out :'-(

hope every one else is ok x

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Sunday, February 2nd 2014, 11:27pm

OMG WMG! I am so so sorry, how awful! It must be so frightening to see him lying there, you poor thing. Don't apologise for venting here at all, we are all here for you if any way we can be. I pray that everything goes well tomorrow hon. Thinking of you and I hope you manage some sleep x lol xxxxx

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

sasha146

What's Up?

Monday, February 3rd 2014, 6:14am

Omg wmg such sad news and your dad is so young, I hope everything goes well today we will all me thinking and praying for you, your dad and your family, keep us posted when you can

X
ME 30 DH 37

bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Aug 18th 2009

Children: One beautiful, healthy son. Identical twin boys born too soon, sleep tightxxx

What's Up?
One very happy lady :) xx

Monday, February 3rd 2014, 6:52am

My goodness wmg, I am thinking and praying for your dad and you all. Xx
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
1x ivf - identical triplets - miscarried triplet at 9 weeks, lost my other two beautiful boys at 23 weeks - passed away shortly after birth 17th June 2010.
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.
2011 Nov immune cycle FET bfn
2012 Jan immune cycle ivf bfp baby7 Ds arrived safely 1/10/12 : D
2013 Aug immune cycle FET bfp confirmed miscarriage at 8 weeks
2014 Jan immune cycle bfn
2014 April immune cycle bfn.
2014 July fet bfp ❤️ seen at 7,9 and 11 weeks

Net

Monday, February 3rd 2014, 7:03am

Oh WMG I am so sorry to read this. Praying your dad pulls through. Lots of love xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Monday, February 3rd 2014, 7:28am

Thanks everyone they are not waking him today now because his body temp went to nearly 40degrees and he has a chest infection due to all the secretions from the breathing tube and he is a heavy smoker so think they giving him antibiotics and going to try tomorrow now I think. Cant bare the waiting to see if he is mentally ok when he wakes. I always thought of my dad as a strong man and to see him lying there with wires and tubes an everything coming out of him is just horrible he looks so weak. :-( x

Net

Monday, February 3rd 2014, 9:48am

Big hug WMG. Thinking of you x
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015