You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Aug 18th 2009

Children: One beautiful, healthy son. Identical twin boys born too soon, sleep tightxxx

What's Up?
One very happy lady :) xx

Sunday, December 1st 2013, 12:03am

Sasha, I saw it on the news- just terrible. I'm so sorry xx and it is horrid trying to look after a baby when you are ill isn't it. Love to you all round xx
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
1x ivf - identical triplets - miscarried triplet at 9 weeks, lost my other two beautiful boys at 23 weeks - passed away shortly after birth 17th June 2010.
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.
2011 Nov immune cycle FET bfn
2012 Jan immune cycle ivf bfp baby7 Ds arrived safely 1/10/12 : D
2013 Aug immune cycle FET bfp confirmed miscarriage at 8 weeks
2014 Jan immune cycle bfn
2014 April immune cycle bfn.
2014 July fet bfp ❤️ seen at 7,9 and 11 weeks

sasha146

Reg: Aug 13th 2011

What's Up?
Adoption assessment complete

Sunday, December 1st 2013, 6:52am

Morning girls

Sorry just another quick post but when your lo has a vomiting bug how long would u give calpol
For?

X
ME 30 DH 37

ICSI Oct 11 :BFP
bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

BeeS

Ace

Reg: Oct 31st 2009

Children: Two little boys born March '11 and Sept '13

Sunday, December 1st 2013, 9:26am

Sasha, so sorry about the news about the helicopter - what an terrible accident, and so many affected. Are you I the force in Glasgow? I'm sure you and your colleagues much be full of shock and sadness.

I think with a tummy bug the only thing calpol might help with is any attendant fever and any pain baby seems to be in. Otherwise it's probably superfluous.

Hope everyone is fixed soon!

Thanks for sympathy re Bells - amazing how many people have had it.

Hugs all round xx
Bee

PCO/Amenorrhea. Resistant to Clomid. Success with Gonal F ovulation induction.
DS1 born Mar 11 and DS2 born Sept 2013

Net

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Sunday, December 1st 2013, 3:32pm

Sasha I an very sorry, awful news about the helicopter x

I agree with Bee regarding the calpol. I'd avoid it unless DS has a temperature / obvious pain as the sugar in it might not help the tummy bug. I just syringed in die oily every ten minutes to ensure DD was hydrated. Her sickness lasted a week and diarrohea just over two.

Hello everyone else, hope you're all well

was so proud of DD yesterday. She sat with 15 of our friends in a pub for lunch for five hours and didn't cry once! What a star. She even put up with being passed around all our friends for cuddles, bbless her.

Xxx
NET

ICSI Feb 2011-:BFP: m/c
FET Aug11 & Nov 11 - cancelled pre ET
FET May 2012- :BFP:
DD born Feb 2013
FET Feb 2015 :BFP:
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Net

Sunday, December 1st 2013, 4:00pm

Diyroloite not dry oil!!
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

sasha146

What's Up?

Sunday, December 1st 2013, 5:13pm

Hi net what is diyrolite?

We seem to be back to runny nappies and no sickness today but he's just not a happy baby, thanks for advice re calpol net and bees I'm just worried he has tummy pains but I'll stop incase it's making it worse, when we were on holiday he wasn't well they gave us a thing called bio oral sucre or something like that, it was power u put in water and it helped bacteria in the tummy, it really worked but it's a Spanish make, does anyone no of something similar here? X
ME 30 DH 37

bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

cheenab

Reg: May 27th 2009

Children: 3 gorgeous boys Zachary, Finley and Teddy <3

What's Up?
Couldn't be any happier :D

Sunday, December 1st 2013, 6:35pm

Diorylate helps to re hydrate them after they have been sick a lot hun xxx
FET August 2011-1 Blastocyst onboard :BFP:
Zachary William born on 27/4/12 at 10.12am weighing 6lb 12oz
Shock natural BFP 15/3/15 :faint:
Finley Thomas born on 5/11/15 at 9.39am 7lb 14oz
Another shock natural BFP 6/8/16
Teddy George born on 30/3/17 at 4.34pm 7lb 9oz

sasha146

What's Up?

Sunday, December 1st 2013, 7:06pm

Thanks cheenab sounds similar to the stuff we got in Spain, no sickness today just one bad nappy, fingers crossed were coming out the end

X
ME 30 DH 37

bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

Sunday, December 1st 2013, 9:34pm

Sasha - so sorry to hear the news. Just horrendous and I've been thinking of it a lot these past few days. Scary to think they were just going about their jobs and people were having a good time in a great bar when something like that can strike. Awful. Hope your little one continues to improve. It sounds like the worst is past.

Anyone have a baby with reflux? Would be interested in discussing a few things if there is! A was on the maximum gaviscon since he was really little. He's 5 and half months now and about a week ago he took the last of his doses as he seemed so much better. This past few days he's seemed really refluxy and sore. I think we might need to give him gaviscon again! He's got a bad cough, which I think is reflux related and his hiccups sound sore. He's fine other ways though. Xxx

sasha146

What's Up?

Sunday, December 1st 2013, 9:41pm

Thanks girls

Amazing grace my ds was on gaviscon until I changed to cows milk at 13 months, now he won't really take milk as a drink, we did try and stop and for a few weeks thought everything was ok but he started waking in the night and we couldn't figure out why, we then ruled out everything else and stopping the gaviscon was the only thing we hadn't thought of, we started it back up and he was back to sleeping again

X
ME 30 DH 37

bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

Reg: Jul 21st 2009

Children: 2 angels watching over us & our precious DD Scarlett Leigh <3

Monday, December 2nd 2013, 12:35pm

:hi: girls

me again... scarlett really isn't well now bless her!
ended up phoning 111 yesterday as she would not stop screaming - got me in at clinic on a sunday
now she has antibiotics... as she seems to be developing bronchiolitis & another ear infection ;( ;( ;(

AND... she's passed the cold/cough and chest infection onto me, so now I am struggling as well!
I can't fit myself in at docs until back end of this week though :thumbdown: not good!
feel sick every time I oough my guts up now :-(

fingers crossed she picks up within the next day! i can't cope much longer! :sleeping:

hope all you ladies are well and babies have improved who were ill? xxx
Lots of heartbreaking history incl 2 losses :-(

April 12 - IVF - :BFP:

Sept/Oct 18 - ICSI

OHSS ;(

4 embies in the freezer :rollseyes:

sasha146

What's Up?

Tuesday, December 3rd 2013, 9:04am

Hi girls

Well after thinking ds was on the mend yesterday he doesn't seem very happy this morning and is just lying up on the couch which isn't like him, no sickness yet and no diarrhoea for 2 days just seems a bit lifeless if that makes sense, is it normal for him to be like this a week down the line?
Don't want to be rushing back to the dr if this is normal

Hope your all well

X
ME 30 DH 37

bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

Net

Tuesday, December 3rd 2013, 4:20pm

Hi Sasha
Sorry to hear that. My doctor just said te thing to worry about was dehydration. Is DS having lots of wet nappies, is his mouth nice and wet etc? He did say if my DD got really lethargic or listless, didn't want to play etc then to go to the doctor ASAP. I'm sure DS is just tired after being unwell but might be worth checking out.

Take care xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Moogle

Reg: Sep 12th 2008

Children: A little boy and a baby girl watched over by their brother in the stars xxx

Tuesday, December 3rd 2013, 5:18pm

Ladies, I'm really struggling to get on here at all these days - these LOs of mine are pretty full-on at the moment! Just want to send lots of get-well soon wishes to the poorly babbas, hopefully it'll be out their wee systems by Christmas xxx

Sasha, awful news about the Clutha at the weekend, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Thoughts are with you and your colleagues and everyone affected xxx

Will try to pop by properly soon and catch up with everyone xxx

blowkiss

BFP Jan 2008: M/C at 13 weeks
BFP April 2009: Fantastic Finlay born 3/1/2010 xx
BFP May 2011: Beautiful Brodie born asleep 2/1/2012 xx
BFP June 2012: M/C at 5 weeks
BFP Oct 2012: Cuddly Kira born 6/6/2013 xx

My diary: Sunshine, Stars and Rainbows

sasha146

What's Up?

Tuesday, December 3rd 2013, 5:58pm

Thanks girls

Back to the dr with ds he said its just viral and not much they could do, just got out the drs and he threw up everywhere aaaahhhh I could run away, net the stuff u were talking about does it help with dehydration through sickness? His nappies are no where near at wet as they normally are, I no drinking is a major thing but not really something I can force :(

X
ME 30 DH 37

bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

Net

Tuesday, December 3rd 2013, 8:02pm

Yes Sasha they do. You can buy it in the supermarket it's in a little white box with purple writing on it. Just mix it with 200ml water and use a calpol syringe to give him 5 ml every 10 minutes. It wa the only thing Dd could keep down. It's also sold at chemists just ask them for rehydration solution. It has the right mix of sugar and salts in it. Cheenab spelt it right in her earlier post. You could also syringe some plain water if you are worried before you buy some. Xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

sasha146

What's Up?

Tuesday, December 3rd 2013, 8:42pm

Thanks net, I got some tonight ds was happy to drink some of it from a cup, is one sachet for the entire day I didn't quite understand the instructions? How long has your dd been unwell?

X
ME 30 DH 37

bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

Net

Wednesday, December 4th 2013, 1:18am

Hi Sasha I was a bit confused too. I just made a new one up each day and kept it in the fridge and just used it that way. DD was sick for one week and diarrohea for two. It wasn't very nice but she finally had a normal poo a day ago. Hope DS is better soon xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

sasha146

What's Up?

Wednesday, December 4th 2013, 7:43am

Thanks net well that's us just over a week of sickness now, no runny nappys or poos for 4 days, think ds is starving when he gets up in the morning he's waking up crying but once he eats he's ok but then eventually at some point he's sick :( it's so hard isn't it

X
ME 30 DH 37

bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

Net

Wednesday, December 4th 2013, 9:12am

It really is hard. My doctor also said formula an cows milk can make it worse so dilute it a bit - you might want to try that? My DD is still breastfed so I didn't have to cut down milk feeds but might be worth a try

Xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

sasha146

What's Up?

Wednesday, December 4th 2013, 12:03pm

Thanks net

My dr said that to but ds isn't very keen on cows milk anyway so just stopped it, it's so weird he won't eat much today expect bananas, mango and orange juice lol

X
ME 30 DH 37

bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

Reg: Jan 16th 2011

Children: Our beautiful angel Evie and her new baby sister Isla, our wee rainbow.

Wednesday, December 4th 2013, 1:32pm

Hi ladies, sorry for being awol but like Moogle i struggle to get on here these days (and i only have one lo).

Hope all your poorly little ones are on the mend soon, we've got all that to come.

Well, Isla is doing great and growing so much. She still only cat-naps in the day, hence why i've been absent for ages. She is currently round at a friends house for a practise run because my friend is having her all day next Wednesday while Phil and i spend the day at a spa being pampered. We won vouchers at our Christmas Ball last year but because i was pregnant have waited till now to use them. Should be a lovely relaxing day. So, that's how i've found time to pop in.

Been on my happy pills smile2 for a few weeks now and am definitely starting to feel a bit more chilled. Isla is much easier now as she is getting older and starting to take more notice of the world around her.

Sorry for the lack of personals folks but i have read all your news. I hope you all have a fab Christmas :xmas2: and a Happy New Year. newyear5 Not sure i'll get on here before then. Dont know about anyone else but i am pretty disorganised this year. I guess its inevitable with a small person in the house.

Lots of love to you all.

blowkiss xxx

Reg: Nov 18th 2008

Children: 2 miracle IVF twin girls and 3 miracle surprises!!

What's Up?
Life's hectic but good !!!

Wednesday, December 4th 2013, 4:02pm

RG it's great the happy pills are starting to work and enjoy the pampering session with your DH. It sounds fab : D

It really is the time of year for sickness. One of my twinnies has been off school for three days with really high temp. She's coming round now on antibiotic for a throat infection!!

L is six months today which is amazing. Started her off on weaning and so far it's going well. Got a date for return to work as well - 11 Jan. I know it's a bit away but don't want it to happen it all!! Am loving being off work. The girls will go to nursery three days a week and my parents will mind them the other two days so that's a weight off my mind with that sorted even if it does cost £1550 a month for three days. Really am in the wrong job!!

Hope everyone else's LOs start to improve. A cold snap should help as the viruses don't like the cold too much : D
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP
Twins Girls Born August 09 : D
Shock Natural BFP - Oct 12
Baby Girl Born June 13 : D
Shock Natural BFP during DR!! - October 14
Baby Boy Born June 15 : D
Another Shock Natural BFP!
Baby Girl Born January 17 : D
Hmcfeather's Diary of My Brood

Buzzbee

Reg: Apr 14th 2009

Children: A son and daughter - our family is complete :)

What's Up?
Absolutely love being a mum of 2 but OMG it is hard work and very tiring! Wouldn't change it for the world though :)

Thursday, December 5th 2013, 8:10am

Hi everyone

Just echoing Moogle and RG. I read your posts often but as soon as I go to type a reply DD or DS need me. So just wanted to say I hope all the poorly babies are better soon in time to enjoy Christmas. Can't believe this time 3 weeks it'll be over! I haven't even stated my Christmas shopping yet. Well bought a few presents online but nowhere near finished. Very disorgaised, which is unlike me.

Have a wonderful Christmas if I don't get on before blowkiss
An almost 4 year old son and a 21 month old daughter :)

What's Up?

Friday, December 6th 2013, 9:10pm

Well ladies feeling a bit sad tonight. My DH and I were really lucky last night that my parents had girls overnight while we went to see Al Murray. He was so funny but when we were there I got a text from my mum to say that my twins had used their kids scissors on their hair hiding behind the sofa. She said it was bad but didn't see them until I picked up them up from pre-school and it was terrible. Took them straight to hairdressers and both of them had to have all their long hair cut off. So one of them has a really short bob which really doesn't suit her and the other one has the shortish pixie style hair. It is really beautiful on her but everyone we've met has called them boys since. Its not normal i guess for little girls to have short hair and i know they were in their school uniform but it breaks my heart. One had long straight brown hair which was beautiful in pigtails and plaits and my other had long blonde curly hair but its all gone :tears:

I know it will grow back and I'm being stupid but it has made me really sad that my beautiful little girls are being boys.
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "hmcfeather" (Dec 6th 2013, 9:11pm)

sasha146

What's Up?

Friday, December 6th 2013, 9:17pm

Awww heather that's awful, well I can sympathise a wee bit my dh shaved ds hair, to be fair it's been for the best as it was so thin and is now thicker but I cried when I first saw him and he didn't have much hair, you poor thing, I'm
Sure your girls are still gorgeous

X
ME 30 DH 37

bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

Net

Saturday, December 7th 2013, 12:33am

Oh heather bless you I totally understand why you would be so upset. They are still gorgeous I am sure. My best friend cut her own fringe off aged 6 and it was captured on a portrait that was being done the next day. It's been a funny story ever since and I hope one day you'll be able to not be too upset by it all. Lots of love xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

BeeS

Ace

Saturday, December 7th 2013, 12:58am

Hello Moogle and RG and BB!

Oh Heather that's a sad little tale. Are the girls upset too, or oblivious? A haircut can be so cutting in more ways than one! I had long hair as a girl and when I was 15 or so decided I wanted a shorter bob and so my mum cut it off for me sitting on a chair in the garden one day. I asked for it and loved my new length yet still when I saw my locks in the grass afterwards I burst out crying! I am sure your girls are still v beautiful! Can you have fun with some new accessories to add a touch of girliness to their new styles? Our local children's shop sells some beautiful ones by Rockahula - check them out!

Love to all. Hope nasty bugs are all clearing xxxx
Bee

Reg: Aug 16th 2012

Children: We have a beautiful little girl and a boy now expecting another little one

Saturday, December 7th 2013, 8:25am

Hi everyone! Been awol again for a while as it just takes so long to get on here and reply to everyone I do try to read the posts but dont really have much time to do all the personals etc.

Heather my little girl did exactly the same thing twice! Once at nannys house and once while daddy was watching her while I was at work I was absoloutley devastated as it took almost two years just for her hair to start to grow (very fine blonde hair) an when she cut it I was so upset as it wasnt that long really but took that long to grow to even that an she cut it well obviously shes 6 now and has beautiful long blonde hair and its all a distant memory lol.

Well speaking of my daughter almost two weeks ago she burnt her leg on her porridge in the morning (was made the same as every other time she has had it which is exactly how the pack says) and we habe to keep gaking her every few days to the childrens hospital to get her dressings changed its almost completely healed now but I cant beleive how amazingly brave she has been shes got a higher pain threshold than me I think lol!

Well ladies u are all gonna be in shock now because guess what I found out yesterday?..... yes thats right another baby on the way I novi must b crazy but I cannot beleive its happened straight away its always took us about a year each time to get preg so this was a madsive shock but were happy about it. Those of you on my facebook please dont mention anything about it on there as I obviously am not telling people yet but its ok to tell u ladies on here as its not like real life is it ha ha

hello to everyone else anyway and I hope all poorly babys are getting better now. Bees hows your lil one now after that ordeal x
1 DD born Oct 07 8lb 5 oz***** 3 Miscarriages at 15, 14 and 5 weeks****1 DS born july 13 8lb 9oz***1DD born Aug 14 7lb 11oz!

Children: We have a beautiful little girl and a boy now expecting another little one

Saturday, December 7th 2013, 2:45pm

Oh ive forgot to say AG my little boy suffers really bad with reflux. The doc put him on gaviscon to start with ended up with 6 a day and still wasnt working he then prescribed omeprazole and had to up the dose of that too hut none of it worked. I was breastfeeding at the time so I switched to anti-reflux formula milk and it is like a miracle worker it helps him so much! I tried him on normal formula again and he started sicking loads screaming again. So the anti reflux milk defo worked miracles for us x
1 DD born Oct 07 8lb 5 oz***** 3 Miscarriages at 15, 14 and 5 weeks****1 DS born july 13 8lb 9oz***1DD born Aug 14 7lb 11oz!

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Aug 18th 2009

Children: One beautiful, healthy son. Identical twin boys born too soon, sleep tightxxx

What's Up?
One very happy lady :) xx

Sunday, December 8th 2013, 12:38am

That's amazing news west m xxxx
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
1x ivf - identical triplets - miscarried triplet at 9 weeks, lost my other two beautiful boys at 23 weeks - passed away shortly after birth 17th June 2010.
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.
2011 Nov immune cycle FET bfn
2012 Jan immune cycle ivf bfp baby7 Ds arrived safely 1/10/12 : D
2013 Aug immune cycle FET bfp confirmed miscarriage at 8 weeks
2014 Jan immune cycle bfn
2014 April immune cycle bfn.
2014 July fet bfp ❤️ seen at 7,9 and 11 weeks

sasha146

What's Up?

Sunday, December 8th 2013, 8:52am

Congratulations west m what amazing news x
ME 30 DH 37

bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

Sunday, December 8th 2013, 10:32am

Thank u x

BeeS

Ace

Sunday, December 8th 2013, 11:33am

Hooray! Huge congrats WMG! Hope you feel well in these early weeks. Xxxx
Bee

BeeS

Ace

Sunday, December 8th 2013, 11:36am

Oh and thanks WMG for asking about my little one. He's doing great - a big strong chunk of a boy, and very happy. But we are still waiting for our appointment with the neurosurgeon so bracing ourselves for the opinion on his craniosynostosis. A friend of a friend had a little one with the same condition who has just had his op so we're going to make contact with them to hopefully be able to chat about things. Cx
Bee

Sunday, December 8th 2013, 11:40am

Awww well really hope it goes well poor little man. And thank u xx

What's Up?

Sunday, December 8th 2013, 10:26pm

That's fabulous news WMG. Hope you're feeling well xx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

Monday, December 9th 2013, 1:25pm

Thank u heather so far so good x

Moogle

Children: A little boy and a baby girl watched over by their brother in the stars xxx

Tuesday, December 10th 2013, 10:57am

Aaargh - meant to pop in with a proper update but children are calling again! F is serving up bolognase ice-cream with green sausages... (s'ok, it's play-doh) Got two snotty wee ones this week, xfingers they'll be better for the festivities. How are everyone else's LOs doing now? Hope all the bugs are on the way out. Not much happening here, except that's K been on solids for a week now :D She seems to be enjoying it, still no teeth though. The wee rascal's on the move too - not quite proper crawling, but very speedy commando-crawling. Chaos just moved up a level!

WMG, huge congrats again honey woohoo Hope you continue to feel well :)

Take care lovely ladies and will catch up soon xxx

Net

Wednesday, December 11th 2013, 3:50am

Just a quick one ladies, sorry I've not been around much, hands are totally full with DD, she is the baby who never naps. She also has a cold, and has given it to me. Unimpressed.

WMG massive congratulations that's amazing news. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy xx

Bee, hope the doctor'a appointment happens soon and all the best for it.
Moogle, sounds like an interesting food combo there... Glad K is enjoying solids and is on the move already.

Sasha how is DS?

Rally girl glad you are feeling a little better

I'm so sorry that's all I can remember at 4 am! DD is so unsettled as she cant breathe properly with this cold so have been up a lot this week! Zzzz
Love to all, take care xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

sasha146

What's Up?

Thursday, December 12th 2013, 12:32pm

Hi girls

Net hope dd and you are feeling much better soon

Hello to everyone else hope your all well and babies have recovered from these horrid germs

Ds finally on the mend (touch wood) although has become a picky eater which I haven't really experienced with him before, I'm hoping it's short lived

Taking a wee trip to see santa today then off to soft play

X
ME 30 DH 37

bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

Thursday, December 12th 2013, 1:48pm

Thanks moogle and net.

moogle wow shes on the move already what a clever little girly you have. I have been trying to get jacob to roll over but hes having none of it lol x

Net

Thursday, December 19th 2013, 3:14am

Hi everyone, how are you all? Ready for Christmas? I keep trying to wrap presents but totally impossible with DD in tow! I'm looking forward to being able to eat Christmas dinner this year without getting heartburn after a tiny amount.

Well DD has stopped her feed already so I shall toddle off back to bed

Xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

cheenab

Reg: May 27th 2009

Children: 3 gorgeous boys Zachary, Finley and Teddy <3

What's Up?
Couldn't be any happier :D

Friday, December 20th 2013, 2:06pm

Hi everyone hope your all well?
It's very quiet in here!!!
Hope your all sorted for Christmas?! I'm really looking forward to it this year, Zachary is going to be so much more interested this year :) we said we wasn't going to get him a lot but the presents seem to be adding up more and more!!!

Does anyone's lo hide when they have a poo? Zachary has started standing there with his hands over his eyes when he has a poo. I'm not worried about it, just wondered if it was normal ;)

xx
FET August 2011-1 Blastocyst onboard :BFP:
Zachary William born on 27/4/12 at 10.12am weighing 6lb 12oz
Shock natural BFP 15/3/15 :faint:
Finley Thomas born on 5/11/15 at 9.39am 7lb 14oz
Another shock natural BFP 6/8/16
Teddy George born on 30/3/17 at 4.34pm 7lb 9oz

What's Up?

Saturday, December 21st 2013, 10:27am

Hello ladies,

How's everyone? All ready for Christmas? I got all pressies apart from Santa ones wrapped last night which feels great. Girls are SO excited about Santa now we're down to counting on one hand : D it's actually very sweet as last year they knew Santa but this is the first year that they've been super excited.

Have been good and only got L three pressies. She's so little and has no clue about what's happening so was sensible. She is rolling really well and getting really frustrated if she can't reach something she wants. She's taken brilliantly to solids and so far she has eaten everything. She's up to three feeds and is so funny as she won't take her bottle until she's had food first. No wonder she's so chubby :snigger:

Right best run on its my girls night out tonight so off to get my hair done soon. Can't wait for some yummy cocktails and a boogey xx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

Moogle

Saturday, December 21st 2013, 3:52pm

Hey all - sounds like you're all pretty organised for Crimbo :D Well, snot is still reigning supreme in this house so not getting much done - F is almost better now but wee K has a terrible cough lingering that wakens her every couple of hours through the night. I'm back to taking her into our bed to settle her, sometimes night feeding again, but hopefully that'll only last as long as she's poorly xfingers Granny is taking them both for a few hours tomorrow so it'll be a cleaning/wrapping blitz for me I think!

Heather, we're the same, have only bought K a couple of pressies for this year. As well to make the most of it while they're too young to understand eh? I have looked out some of F's old baby toys that are in good nick, so we'll pop them in a nice box for under the tree too. Enjoy your night out! xx

Cheenab, F used to like pooing "in secret" up until he was properly toilet trained. He used to go into a different room to fill his nappy (or laterally, his pants :rolleyes: ) Odd but normal I imagine... xx

With you on the heartburn Net :D I'm also looking forward to a Christmas tipple or three :wine: xx

Love to everyone and your little 'uns, and as I probably won't get back on before...
Hope you all have the most wonderful, magical time!
xmas68
xxx

BeeS

Ace

Saturday, December 21st 2013, 8:33pm

Hello all

Everyone is v organised! We're shamefully not so organised - even missed the first class posting date for all but a few of our cards. Pressies arriving in dribs and drabs as mostly online shopping. I hope it all arrives! Dh's pressie arrived today, to my relief - a coffee machine, what a treat!! i wanted to get him something nice but it was hard to know what. He is pretty sad as its his first Christmas with no parents. That's one Christmas present I cannot give him. At least we have our gorgeous boys.

I've managed to do well for ds1 by shopping on eBay! Have some real bargains, including a brand new ski suit worth 70£ for about 15£! I'm so chuffed with that one as now I can take him to let off steam in the park even when it's cold and wet. Perfect for such a wiggly boy. He helped me choor a present for ds2 today - ducks for the bath.

We do have tree up. And duck ordered for Christmas Day. And ds2 and I went to my office Christmas party last night. He was a dream baby and we both had a great time. So feeling pretty Christmassy now in spite of disorganisation.

Wishing you all a very happy and healthy Christmas and new year!

Thanks for everyone's friendship and fun on the last few months!

Bee xxxxxx
Bee

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "BeeS" (Dec 21st 2013, 8:36pm)

Reg: Feb 26th 2010

Children: A beautiful son

Sunday, December 22nd 2013, 7:16am

Hi girls,

I hope you're all enjoying the Christmas festivities, I'm sure those of you with older children will have houses full of joyful squeals of excitement xmas33 I can't believe it's been so long since I posted it's just been hard to find the time and energy! DP and DS are sleeping I have a tickly cough which is just annoying more than anything else so I decided to get up and catch up on all your news.

WMG I'm so delighted for you, that must have been a wonderful shock :hugs: I'm looking forward to following your journey again x

Rally, it was lovely to catch up with you and cutie Isla. I don't know where this week has gone, I'll text you for a catch up maybe before you head south...then plenty of get togethers in January blowkiss

BeeS, if your DP is like me he'll love his coffee machine. This Christmas was always going to be a tough one for him but he's very lucky to have you and blessed with your sons; I'm sure he'll be celebrating those great things this year x

Moogle, I like your idea about popping existing toys under the tree. I had coffee with an old friend yesterday who said with her first child she wrapped up his toys and rattles for his first Christmas as he was only about 6 months. He was super delighted when she opened then for him and he found the toys he knew and loved hiding in the wrapping :teehee: x

Heather a girlie night out with cocktails sounds GREAT, I hope you had fun x

Cheenab, my LO is too young to hide his face when he poos, but now you come to mention it I think I might do that! :tonguestretch:

Ok that's as far as I can see, so for now lots of love to everyone I haven't mentioned.

AFM, I had a second bout of mastitis - well it's over now so enough said about that. We started DS on solids, very loose baby rice 3 days ago. He was very delighted with it waving his arms and legs about in excitement grabbing the spoon and wolfing it down... since then he's pretty much slept through the night, last night had milk at 9pm, then woke at 5:30 giggling...I've fed him again and he's back sound asleep. I'm praying that this is not a one off and it's linked to the baby rice. I'm thinking about adding in carrots today, mostly because he seems to love the rice so much and I can't wait to try him on something else.

Christmas seems to have sneaked up on me this year. I've beg so organised in previous years! I think I have everything now, but only because I did a mad dash yesterday! I left it till late afternoon and went to local shops that all seemed quiet, I think everyone must have been shopped out by that time...either that or just in the pub!

I have a Christmas get together with friends that I've known since school, one since Primary :biggrin: on Monday. Lunch, cocktails and a walk about the shops. It's a lovely little town full of great privately owned shops, it's all very festive, I'm really looking forward to it.

I think I might sneak back to bed...or maybe have a reading bath before my boys get up. Merry 1st Christmas to all your babas xmas63 xxj

Reg: Jul 21st 2009

Children: 2 angels watching over us & our precious DD Scarlett Leigh <3

Monday, December 23rd 2013, 1:21pm

:hi: ladies

what a bad few weeks I have had (and Scarlett too) ... she had a chest infection which ended up with us at OOH on a sunday morning... as she was getting better, I then got it, but the doctor said my chest was clear! I knew it wasn't & by the end of the week I couldn't even lift her up!! I ended up on strong antib's, an inhaler & also medicine :thumbdown: ... just getting better from that & I got that dreaded sickness/diarrhoea bug - so was off work for a week with that too...

and then I got another cold as that went (thats still lingering and I'm very "horsey" still) haha :pinch:

but.... nearly CHRISTMAS :thumbsup:
and hopefully both me and S have had everything now and we'll be able to enjoy it!!

I'm done now xmas shopping - just ventured into town on my lunch break - OMG NEVER AGAIN! It's horrendous! I only wanted 2 gift cards and queued for ages and was pushed from pillar to post with people barging past!!! Thank god I'm not a last minute person for everything 8|
Scarlett has far too many presents - BUT ... nearly a year old and still her 1st christmas - so she kind of understands and can rip presents open etc - thats my theory and excuse anyway ::P : D

She is walking now - at 11 months : D
More walking than crawling anyway - still not 100% confident but 90% there yayyyyyyyy ^^

Well girls, I hope you are all well and you all enjoy the christmas period! And babies of course!
I won't be back on here now probably until 7th Jan when I'm back in work!

Have a good time everyone :xmastree: [zx207] :xmas4: :xmas6: xmas33

xmas35
Lots of heartbreaking history incl 2 losses :-(

April 12 - IVF - :BFP:

Sept/Oct 18 - ICSI

OHSS ;(

4 embies in the freezer :rollseyes:

Net

Monday, December 23rd 2013, 5:03pm

Hi everyone

Goodness isn't the weather awful. Hope you are all safe and well, it's blowing an absolute gale here. The poor dog must have a bladder of steel today as he's refused to go out since his walk this morning.

Just wanted to pop on and wish you all a very very happy Christmas.

Bee - I think that's a great Christmas present and hope DH likes it. We use our Nespresso machine on overtime since Lia was born!

Amy I'm sorry you and Scarlett have been so ill and hope that you are healthy in 2014!

EE glad DS is doing so well, Waterbabies are brilliant aren't they. We had to catch DD after he swim teacher 'threw' her in to the pool last week - heart in mouth moment but she loved it, was giggling away like mad. Sorry to hear you've had mastitis too, I hear that is pretty evil. And hope DS is continuing to enjoy his grub.

Moogle I hope K gets better soon and that you all have a wonderful Christmas

Heather, have a great one with your three girls!

Sasha how is DS? Hope he's on the mend

Cheenab, my friend's LO hides under the dining room table to do a poo. My DD on the other hand seems to like to hold my knee and stare at me mid poo, it's a bit offputting! Have a great Xmas

Anyone I have missed have a fabulous time.

:xmas5: :xmas6: xmas33

AFM I've just made a batch of mince pies and some banana and choc chip muffins, have a fire roaring away (mind you the wind means that the coal is getting burnt at double speed) and have watched 'White Christmas' (love a bit of Bing Crosby) and Toy Story. Just poured a glass of wine and settling in for the evening woth a roast dinner. I probably won't get a chance to get back on properly now until after the big day so take care everyone and lots of love

xxx

xmas68
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

7 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

7 guests