You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "pheobe" started this thread

Reg: Mar 18th 2010

Children: Little one on the way....so excited long awaited!

Saturday, May 26th 2012, 9:56am

Do we still have chances.....

Feel like I have been here before:

Well first words from Dr G was we need to decide what to do as they are not great....lovely to hear that first thing....
Then told me I have:
1 x 10 cell grade 3 out of 4 - average plus
6 x 8 cell grade 2 to 3 out of 4 - average
2 x 6 cell grade can't remember hubby wrote 3 of 3 but think these are poor.

Well I started crying so hubby spoke to Dr and said was upset he said oh no no its average, it's normal anyway waiting to Monday hopefully to pick and strong ones left he said some may pick up but didn't like his tone though hubby said he was reassuring and best wait for Monday.

Why did he have to say its not great I feel so upset like its not going to work, in fact feel like its not gonna happen from his comments. Hubby said He was no no not upset it's just normal!

I guess they don't do flowery speech do they :-(
Me34 DH40
MF LC/Poor MOT
Sept 2010/Apr11 - 2 x icsi -BFN
FET Sep11- 3 No Thaw
Dr Gorgy Jun12 :BFP:
bab22 Evan born 25/01/13 perfect baby7

Reg: Feb 10th 2011

Saturday, May 26th 2012, 1:07pm

oh hon, i am so sorry to hear you so upset

I think the grades are fine. I never ever had 10 cell division ever. I thin they will pick up for monday as well. Please think positively.

Dr G is not known for his eh comforting words, so please do not be so upset. You must stay positive pheobe

big hugggg
""Life doesn't require that we be the best, only that we try our best!!!""

Saturday, May 26th 2012, 3:43pm

Thanks Zahra hubby spoke to Sam at the clinic and asked more info she said 2 are average and most of mine are 2.5 with 1x 3 grade but this one is going too fast just keeping an eye on it. So guess not all bad just having down in dumps day! Sam said not to be hard on myself soi said Dr G said it wasn't great, she said well he likes day 3 transfers and they tend not to do too many of those and suppose coz there are quite a few at 2.5 we have to sit it out to see if any come on well. She told me to keep my fingers crossed.

God why do I feel so deflated all because he said its not great.....now I am bickering with husband because he s positive and I'm not feeling that way :-( I am being harsh on myself and need to get a grip (8 o)
Me34 DH40
MF LC/Poor MOT
FET Sep11- 3 No Thaw

Reg: Feb 10th 2011

Saturday, May 26th 2012, 5:29pm

Well you are not alone. I come out of each appointment feeling c!p. My husband is so cheerful and thinks we will keep trying, it will happen one day yada yada. It is hard for people to understand how it feels

Please be positive. I don't know much about grading but I feel this time it will work for you
Now go sit in the sunshine:)
""Life doesn't require that we be the best, only that we try our best!!!""

Saturday, May 26th 2012, 6:57pm

X thanks Zahra x

Well sort of called a truce with hubby even though he is getting on my nerves today :hairout

Just had to take my Nan up hospital to see her husband he is nealy 90 and not in a good way. His daughter arrived to be with my nan so given there was 4 of us was able to get away. Took a cardigan to hide my lit and sedation bruises!

Oh well off to Southend airshow tomorrow well after I have blitzed this house, OCD clean comin up lol. pmsl

Come eggies be strong xxxx [zx126] [zx126] xxxx
Me34 DH40
MF LC/Poor MOT
FET Sep11- 3 No Thaw

Reg: Feb 26th 2010

Children: A beautiful son

Saturday, May 26th 2012, 10:13pm

Hi Pheobe,

It's been a while since I've seen you on here, delighted that you're so far on with your TX. Don't worry about Dr Gorgy, I had immune tests with him last year and his choice of words can often be not the best. Firstly your results sound good, and you know from here so many girls have BFPs from less than perfect embryos, and that's not what you have, yours are good. If the secretary said he likes to do day 3 transfers, it sounds like you don't have clear leaders at day 3. So to me it sounds like they're good, it's just he can't make a decision.

Good luck, thinking of you blowkiss xxx

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Saturday, May 26th 2012, 10:20pm

Also if I can add, they don't know much about embryos and How their look and grading links with ivf outcoms. The grading they do it's a scientific excercise in a way, it tells you how fast they grow and what they look like, but it can't tell you whether it will turn into a baby. They don't know what 'magic' happens in the womb and what makes an embryo implant.

What I'm trying to say it's basically you have more than once chance! You have embryos and dr G will make sure your insides are in perfect condition for the 'magic' to happen.

Take care babydust

Sunday, May 27th 2012, 11:04pm

Aww Easter Eggs and Maria I needed those words...just updated my thoughts in Marvelous Mays cycle chat but had a Good day being positive but sat here before bed thinking what if they call and say all over....had that with FET last year. It never sits well other me.... You are right there are quite a few and what they were doing one minute could have been all that much better a few hours later pray got me :angel2:

Thank you again I honestly feel more optimistic with your words....geez then we gave the 2ww lol xxxxx
Me34 DH40
MF LC/Poor MOT
FET Sep11- 3 No Thaw

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE