You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "pheobe" started this thread

Reg: Mar 18th 2010

Children: Little one on the way....so excited long awaited!

Wednesday, May 16th 2012, 10:52pm

Menstral Blood Chlamydia - Get it done I am shocked

Well it's more by chance and time that I did this test it was the only one I could not see the point in and well I never....positive!

Albeit a very low ratio it was there. Well I am so shocked I am not ashamed to say I have slept with 3 men in my 35 years and had unprotected sex with two and both of I married :)

My hubby has never been a sleep around guy, my first husband of a year (I was young) well he was older than me but again not a one night stand guy. Hey it seems regardless it only takes 1.

Any Dr G got me and DH on loads of antibiotics and he's not concerned. It was not in the myco or uroplasma so that's good too.

My reading was teeny but that's why they do it. I have had countless swabs, urine, blood tests as part of cycles and always negative!!!! So I am a week off EC Dr G said I am in good hands and I need not worry so I guess I have to trust him. Also for the records I have NEVER had any symptoms, no scarring, bleeding in between cycles so I say get it done girls!

Me34 DH40
MF LC/Poor MOT
Sept 2010/Apr11 - 2 x icsi -BFN
FET Sep11- 3 No Thaw
Dr Gorgy Jun12 :BFP:
bab22 Evan born 25/01/13 perfect baby7

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Thursday, May 17th 2012, 7:24pm

That's interesting I must say. Thanks for sharing and good luck babydust

United Kingdom

Reg: May 13th 2009

Children: One gorgeous little boy called Daniel

Thursday, May 17th 2012, 10:49pm

Well at least they have found it now & got you on the right meds to see the back of it. I take it that your DH is on the medication as well to eliminate the risk of him carrying it too rather than them knowing he has it?

Its amazing what all these test show as you go through the process. Just think, if it wasn't for your infertility journey you would never have known about this and might have become seriously ill some years later xx

• "pheobe" started this thread

Reg: Mar 18th 2010

Children: Little one on the way....so excited long awaited!

Friday, May 18th 2012, 10:38pm

Hi Lynne/Maria,

Well yes thank god freaked me out as sensible as I have always been just shows what some people must have!

I am not far off EC worrying and hoping these tabs don't affect anything :(

Both DH and I are rattling with pills plus I have loadsa jabs going on!

Fingers crossed I so want it to work this time!

X
Me34 DH40
MF LC/Poor MOT
Sept 2010/Apr11 - 2 x icsi -BFN
FET Sep11- 3 No Thaw
Dr Gorgy Jun12 :BFP:
bab22 Evan born 25/01/13 perfect baby7

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests