You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Lynsey

• "Lynsey" started this thread

Reg: Dec 3rd 2008

Children: Adopted Son @ 10.5mths old Feb 2014 xx

What's Up?
FINALLY I am a MUMMY!!!!

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 7:16am

adoption and egg donation

Hi
I'm just starting out down the adoption road. Waiting to be given a social worker.
Anyway I know they ask for 6-12months clear of tx, but I was wondering does this include egg donation? As I would love to be an egg donor, always said it was somerhing I wanted to do even when I was at school, before meeting dh, .before knowing we would have to have ivf! That's if they let me, as I was turned down as a donor on the egg share program due to my tx history and they didn't feel half my eggs would give the other person much of a chance of a bfp, but what if someone could have all my eggs!!? Only because my eggs and dhs swimmers didn't give us a proper bfp doesn't mean my eggs won't work for someone else!?
LYNSEY xx

After x3 ICSI X2 FETs resulting in :BFN:s Apart from the last one being a faint :BFP: (only lasted a day or two) I was turned down as an egg donor so we called it a day with TX
WE ARE ADOPTING
APT Apr/May 13 HS June-Aug 13 PANEL Sept 13 YES!!
LINKED to 7mth old bab22 Oct 13
MATCHING PANEL JAN 14 YES. HOME with us 11th Feb 2014 (10.5mths old)
Finally I AM A MUMMY

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE