You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 8 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "minimandy" started this thread

Reg: Feb 26th 2012

Sunday, April 8th 2012, 4:02pm

starting clomid...need success stories please xx

Hi people.
Iam due to start clomid on my next cycle an dwas wondering if anyone had success and if so, what were the circumstances that you were put onto this fertility drug? i was told 6 yrs ago when i had an ectopic pregnancy, and my tube removed, that my remaining tube was too damaged to conceive, but the surgeon stated that they fliushed it through, so for the last 6 yrs, i never really knew what was right and what was wrong, so i pushed the docs to get me to have tests to determine what was going on with my remaining tube. had a dye test, and the remaining tube is normal and clear and that my hubby is also fine. so the consultant did bloods to see if i was ovulating....and they said it doesnt appear that am....but i got pregnant in sept 11, and lost it....so iam guessing am not properly, so they are starting me on clomid. i want to know if this is a good fertility drug, and if this will work for me, as ive been pregnant now 2 times in 6 yrs. success stories would help and make me feel confident that this will work. sorry for the long story hehe xxx

Reg: Mar 12th 2012

Children: 2 children age 6 and age 9

Sunday, April 8th 2012, 4:27pm

hi minimandi,

i cant giv u a sucess storyof my own, but i know a lot of people who have got pregnant on this drug.
i too am due to start taking clomid either on my next cycle which shud be around 17th-20th of this month or maaybe the cycle after tht. i to do not ovulate so this is why i am bein prescribed them. i have a cyst on my right ovary.i have got 2 children already who are nearly 6 and 9 had no trouble concieving them, but been ttc for 3 and a half years now.
wishing u lots of luck.x :goodluck:
babydust

TTC- 3 years and 5 months :thumbdown:

first pregnancy 2003 no problems lil girl

second pregnancy ended in miscariage august 2005 at 10 weeks :-(

third pregnancy 5 weeks prem 2006 lil boy

bin trying for baby#3 since november/2007

start clomid july 2012 :)

Sunday, April 8th 2012, 5:35pm

Hi minimandi,

Here is a success story for you.
I have one boy 10 years old conceived naturally and without trying hard. Began trying for number two about 6 years ago naturally and in 2009 I got pregnant but sadly we lost it. Since that been trying again with proper tests. Everything came back fine with my DH but showed that my left tube is blocked and right one is fine. After miscarriage tests showed that I didn't ovulate at all, so I was prescribed clomid and you can see on my ticker I'm 11 weeks pregnant!

There are many ladies on this website who is pregnant after clomid even with twins!!! Hope they will come along and share their story with you

Wish you the best of luck in your TTC journey xxx
TTC since Nov.2009
2011 clomid 6x :BFN:
2011 clomid,gonal,ovitrelle 2x :BFN:
Feb.2012 clomid,gonal,ovitrelle :BFP:
6w+2 seen a lovely [zx076]

12w+5 everything looks perfect, measured 66mm OTD 4th of Nov.

It's baby7 arrived on 15.10.2012

Reg: Mar 12th 2012

Children: 2 children age 6 and age 9

Sunday, April 8th 2012, 6:01pm

hi loveistheanswer

can i ask how u get the tickers onto your signiture strip please??? and massive congrats on your LO xx
babydust

TTC- 3 years and 5 months :thumbdown:

first pregnancy 2003 no problems lil girl

second pregnancy ended in miscariage august 2005 at 10 weeks :-(

third pregnancy 5 weeks prem 2006 lil boy

bin trying for baby#3 since november/2007

start clomid july 2012 :)

Sunday, April 8th 2012, 7:27pm

I PM you Lauren xxx
TTC since Nov.2009
2011 clomid 6x :BFN:
2011 clomid,gonal,ovitrelle 2x :BFN:
Feb.2012 clomid,gonal,ovitrelle :BFP:
6w+2 seen a lovely [zx076]

12w+5 everything looks perfect, measured 66mm OTD 4th of Nov.

It's baby7 arrived on 15.10.2012

2 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

2 guests

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 8 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.