You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "thejadematthews" started this thread

Reg: Aug 1st 2009

Children: 4 boys 3 living 1 deceased

What's Up?
Life is getting there - mainly good days

Thursday, April 5th 2012, 8:55am

care nottingham

hi to everyone,

i am about to start my treatment under dr orfana at care notts, since burton say thaey wont treat me if i want to use my own eggs (amh is 2).

i havent met anybody yet, appt is 1st of may, but i sent a cover note with my questionaire saying first off i wanted an antral follicle count doing and a SA, then finally a consult to see what our options are.

the letter with the appt came back with everything i had asked for. got to be there for 1, follicle count is at 1.15,SA is at 1.30 and consult is at 2. i cant seriously believe they will have all the results in 30-45 mins, will they?

hopefully, they sound like theyre taking me seriously and may have even realised im a bit of a control freak.

has anybody else used care notts? how have you found them? will i feel comfortable there? have they got good success rates for low amh and male factor issues?

im going now, cos the questions are endless really,

thanks to anyone who reads and maybe replies, you are all so kind

xxx
After a long hard infertility journey, i am now reluctantly done

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Thursday, April 5th 2012, 9:24am

Try this CARE Nottingham

• "thejadematthews" started this thread

Reg: Aug 1st 2009