You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Kylie

• "Kylie" started this thread

Reg: May 17th 2011

Children: Beautiful fraternal twinnie boys!!

What's Up?
Lucky lucky lucky!!!

Friday, March 30th 2012, 5:11pm

Dr.Gorgy??

Hi all,

Really need some advice so am hoping people will see this thread.. after an abandoned IUI, 2 failed IUI's and 2 failed IVF's we're starting to consider changing clinics. We actually really like my clinic CRM in Coventry, and we have great consultants, Dr.Keaye and Dr Rina Agrawal but I just feel that maybe changing clinics is the way forward. I've looked at Midland Fertility Services who I've just called... although they don't have a waiting list, it takes around 5-6 weeks for a consultation. Then I looked into Dr.Gorgy in London.. have heard so many rave reviews about him. Gave them a call and they can see us as soon as next Tuesday/Wednesday for a consultation. I've also heard that he likes working closely with his patients and monitors them himself..

Really could do with some advice on this, can anyone tell me if you have had tx with Dr.Gorgy please? Do you think this is a knee-jerk reaction? I just feel like I don't care how much tx costs as long as someone is doing everything they can to help us...

I need to be back on tx asap... Thank you xxx

ps... My clinic has said that it will cost me £50 for all my notes and results, and 3 weeks before I get them.... is this normal? Please help xx

Me 37 DH 35 :kiss3:
IUI May & June'11, IVF1 Dec'11, IVF2 Mar'12 = BFN
IVF3 - Immune Cycle Dr.Gorgy 07.11.12 :BFP: ;( please God look after my beautiful angel :heart:

1st FET March '13 :BFP: [zx076] [zx076] Fraternal twins born 07.11.13 :boy: :boy: Thank you God!
Lucky Lucky Lucky?? Kylie's Diary

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kylie" (Mar 30th 2012, 5:26pm)

lief

Ace

Reg: Aug 11th 2011

Children: none but very hopeful

Sunday, April 1st 2012, 3:36pm

Hi Kylie,

Well, I am carrying 2 Dr G babies and have friends who have also been succesful with him.

Do you expect you have immunology issues?

Try and summarize your tx's and test results before you go to see him because this what you can expect:

- You will be surprized that the first visit is quite akward and a bit stressfull as he bombards you with questions.
- Highly likely he will make you do a whole series of tests which are very expensive.
- If you have tx with him, expect to pay a lot of money especially with immuno tx.
- his success rate is very high which makes it all worth it
Check out the Fertility Academy link, or the immuno diaries (Rii's, Beanie or mine)

Happy to answer more specific questions!!

L
me 35 dh 42
6 natural bfp all mcs
1 bfp thru ICSI June 2011 but mc
Sept 2011 FET with immuno meds BFN
Nov-Dec 2011 ICSI with Immuun tx BFP
Seen [zx076] [zx076] at 6.5, 8.5, 10.5 and 12.5 weeks

http://www.fertilityzone.co.uk/index.php…1046&highlight=
:angel2:

Abods

Star

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 19th 2009

Children: None

Monday, April 2nd 2012, 7:56pm

Hi Kylie

Did you have an appt with DR Gorgy?

Yes it is normal to pay upto £50 for notes, my clinic say they can take anywhere from 21-40 days before you receive them.

I have an appt booked with Dr Gorgy for the 30 April, I am really hoping I get the rest of my notes in time but who knows. I will let you know how I get on

starsmile

ABOD'S DIARY
Jun 09 - 1st IVF - BFP - Early M/C Nov 09 - 2nd IVF - BFN Feb 11- FET - BFN
Feb 2012 - FET with immunes - :BFP - M/C at 5.2wks
30 April 2012 - meeting with Dr Gorgy - Test done awaiting result

Kylie

• "Kylie" started this thread

Reg: May 17th 2011

Children: Beautiful fraternal twinnie boys!!

What's Up?
Lucky lucky lucky!!!

Thursday, April 5th 2012, 7:56pm

Hi ladies, thank you so much for your posts, hugely helpful!!

Lief, thank you so much for your response... I took a peek in your diary and it has given me so much hope!! I'm resaerching several clinics at the mo but the soonest I could get an appointment with a consultant is with Dr.Gorgy.. I'm quite keen on him but still going to research some others.. I'm not sure if we will have immune issues but I'd rather spend the money and get tested for possible underlying issues than go through another IVF or 2 and be told it's just "bad luck". It's only bad luck based on the info they have so I think it might be worthwhile checking. I'm having a blood test for AMH next week and we have our follow up appt for our cinc the week after so hopefully we'll learn more then! DH also said thank you for all your help..

Hi Abods.. thank you for your response.. I've placed a request for my notes, been told I should get them in 3 weeks.. How excting for you with having your consultation soon.. do you live in London? I can't wait to hear all about how it all went with Dr.Gorgy... he does sound like a miracle worker!!!

I keep you posted with what we decide in the end!!

Love to you both xxx

Me 37 DH 35 :kiss3:
IUI May & June'11, IVF1 Dec'11, IVF2 Mar'12 = BFN
IVF3 - Immune Cycle Dr.Gorgy 07.11.12 :BFP: ;( please God look after my beautiful angel :heart:

1st FET March '13 :BFP: [zx076] [zx076] Fraternal twins born 07.11.13 :boy: :boy: Thank you God!
Lucky Lucky Lucky?? Kylie's Diary

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests