You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Lightning" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 23rd 2011

Saturday, March 24th 2012, 7:44pm

I had Reflexology today

and I can tell you it was just wonderful I really enjoyed it, an hour of pure bliss and relaxation

I was very apprehensive after a terrible first acupuncture session basically the manager offered me a free treatment of my choice so I went for that. Therapist was lovely and friendly and very relaxing and understanding. Im pretty sure I nodded off a couple of times.

Interestingly she was telling me reflexology can pick up on if your back is out of line, she picked up on her daughters (who was TTC) then the chiropractor there told her that T3 (I think) was linked to the reproductive system, so he sorted that out ad before her 2nd appointment she was pregnant. Obviously may have just been fate but interesting all the same :-) She did know my problem is genetic though so it wasnt as if she was doing the whole "oh you might get pregnant if such and such...." lol

But yeah Id say to anyone considering it to definitely give it a go! :thumbsup:

Flic

Italy Poland

Reg: May 8th 2008

Children: Had my first daughter on 25th February 2010!

What's Up?
Stressed.

Saturday, March 24th 2012, 7:55pm

I had reflexology and I LOVED it!

There's a point on the foot that is linked to the reproductive system and before I even told her about my issues she got to this point and as she was doing it asked about my periods and my hormones and said they were out of balance!!!

I also thought it was very relaxing and just what I needed.

Our miracle was born on 25.02.2010!!

• "Lightning" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 23rd 2011

Saturday, March 24th 2012, 7:59pm

Glad you thought so too Flic. Now I am in a quandry do I keep up the reflexology or go to acupuncture like I originally intended hmmmmmmmm ?o(

Flic

Italy Poland

Reg: May 8th 2008

Children: Had my first daughter on 25th February 2010!

What's Up?
Stressed.

Saturday, March 24th 2012, 8:08pm

I am really not one for acupuncture so I kept on with the reflexology. For me I just found it was relaxing more than anything. And when I was having tx she kept away from my ovaries because reflexology balances the hormones and tx drugs kick them all out of balance.

In fact I'm tempted to have another session sometime now!

Our miracle was born on 25.02.2010!!

Reg: Oct 12th 2010

Children: ....working on it!!!

Sunday, March 25th 2012, 10:17am

Ive recently started having reflexology too and also found it amazing! The women seems to know my entire medical history just my rubiing my feet, it totally freaked my hubby out....he's not much of a believer with these kind of things.

Im certainly going to continue to go all the while I can afford it...its very relaxing and if it helps bring a miracle thats a bonus :)
BFP: May 11 heterotopic @ 7 weeks. lost my miracle babies.

IVF: April 2012 xfingers

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE