You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Mar 18th 2010

Children: Little one on the way....so excited long awaited!

Friday, September 28th 2012, 9:44pm

Afm all good thanks only on clexane and random intralipids so all ok! Husband still no job so worrying but baby is fine had 20 week scan this week it was amazing! Not feeling movements as I have an anterior placenta so bumpers the punches lol the whole
Thing is always a worry but I am getting huge already! When asking my nephew who is 3 what I was having he reckons a gruffalo lol bless!

X
Me34 DH40
MF LC/Poor MOT
Sept 2010/Apr11 - 2 x icsi -BFN
FET Sep11- 3 No Thaw
Dr Gorgy Jun12 :BFP:
bab22 Evan born 25/01/13 perfect baby7

• "Miraclebaby" started this thread

Reg: Dec 16th 2007

Sunday, September 30th 2012, 3:56pm

Thanks Phoebe. Lol at gruffalo!!! Good luck with DH finding a new job, can't be easy with all the immune expenses but hang in there. So thrilled all is well. Have a great Sunday. xx
TTC 13 yrs; Me: 44
1-4 ICSI: BFN
5 - 8 Dr Gorgy
4. IMSI Immune Dr Gorgy:bio BFP
6 PICSI Dr G BFN
7 FET Dr G 8/13: failed BFP
8 PICSI 2014 BFN
9th - Me, myself and I. Serum hysteroscopy with implantation cuts Oct 2017; Serum FET Nov/Dec 2017? I'm now on my own following shock divorce. Keeping positive that I finally get my Miraclebaby.

The end of this journey shall justify the pains. I must win this fight

Diary

Reg: Feb 10th 2011

Sunday, September 30th 2012, 4:07pm

Hi everyone. I hope you are well

MB I am rooting very much for you, I hope you have smooth cycle
""Life doesn't require that we be the best, only that we try our best!!!""

Saturday, October 6th 2012, 8:27pm

Hi Zahra, I do think of you and wonder how you're getting on. When you're ready to do so, it will be lovely to hear more from you. Have you decided whether to try again or made any plans? Take care of yourself honey. xx

Hello Phoebe, Papaya, Kylie, and anyone else who drops in here, hope you're all doing well. Kylie any more news? Any idea when you're starting? xx

My period arrived on Thursday. Scan and blood tests yesterday and we started stimming last night. Woo hoo. I've got to celebrate every step forward in this journey - can't take anything for granted. Please send me positive energy and keep me in your minds and in your prayers.

Other news is that Dr Gorgy is away on holiday from 10th to 23rd November, inclusive.

Have a great weekend all.

xx
5 - 8 Dr Gorgy
6 PICSI Dr G BFN
8 PICSI 2014 BFN
9th - Me, myself and I. Serum hysteroscopy with implantation cuts Oct 2017; Serum FET Nov/Dec 2017? I'm now on my own following shock divorce. Keeping positive that I finally get my Miraclebaby.

Diary

Kylie

Reg: May 17th 2011

Children: Beautiful fraternal twinnie boys!!

What's Up?
Lucky lucky lucky!!!

Saturday, October 6th 2012, 8:44pm

Hi MB...

That was wierd, I'd just posted in your diary to send prayers your way for this cycle!! Thank you for asking about me hun, I started DR-ing on 20th Sept, AF started Monday and Dr.G wants to see me Monday for aquascan and bloods. The bloods will then dictate whether I start stimming on Tuesday or not so we'll see!! Am so excited for you, again congratulations on stimming. You're one step closer and I'll be praying for you, and the rest of us, everyday!!! Also mentioned in your diary that I hope to see you on Monday, unless you prefer to remain annonymous!!

Zahra, I echo MBs words and hope you're doing ok... love to Papaya and Phoebe... I'm learning a hell of a lot from you ladies so thank you all!!!

xxx

Me 37 DH 35 :kiss3:
IUI May & June'11, IVF1 Dec'11, IVF2 Mar'12 = BFN
IVF3 - Immune Cycle Dr.Gorgy 07.11.12 :BFP: ;( please God look after my beautiful angel :heart:

1st FET March '13 :BFP: [zx076] [zx076] Fraternal twins born 07.11.13 :boy: :boy: Thank you God!
Lucky Lucky Lucky?? Kylie's Diary

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

SoloBabyQuest (07.10.2012)

Sunday, October 7th 2012, 12:00pm

Thanks a lot Kylie. I've replied fully in my diary and hope to see you tomorrow if you're still around by the time I get there.

Good luck tomorrow and I hope you get the green light to start stimming.

Have a great day. xxx
5 - 8 Dr Gorgy
6 PICSI Dr G BFN
8 PICSI 2014 BFN

Diary

Kylie

What's Up?
Lucky lucky lucky!!!

Tuesday, October 9th 2012, 5:45pm

Hi ladies...

MB.. gutted I didn't get to see you but am sure there'll be other opportunities. How are you doing with the stimming? I started stimming yesterday.. eek!! Massive headache today too... will post more after my yoga class... just had a few questions for all you Gorgy gals. Are you/Did you all inject in your tummy or thigh? I've been told to inject the Buserelin in my tummy but I forgot to ask what to do with the stimms so I just injected in my tummy last night. Also could you tell me how often you had to go for blood test/scans during stimms please? I called today and Sharon said he likes to see you every other day towards the second half of stimms. So I started yesterday, and he told me to come in for bloods Thursday, bloods and scan Saturday, then maybe come in Monday then not sure after that. I ask as I need to give work a heads up (as much as is possible of course) so it would be really good to get an average of what's happened with your stimms. He did tell me that EC would be a Monday (poss 22nd) but I'm covered for that as I'll be signed off for a couple of weeks then anyway. Would really appreciate any help!! Thank you in advance!!

ps... I know MB asked this question earlier in this thread, I was just after what happened on what particular days so I can sort my week out at work! xx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IVF3 - Immune Cycle Dr.Gorgy 07.11.12 :BFP: ;( please God look after my beautiful angel :heart:

1st FET March '13 :BFP: [zx076] [zx076] Fraternal twins born 07.11.13 :boy: :boy: Thank you God!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kylie" (Oct 9th 2012, 5:48pm)

papaya

Reg: Jul 18th 2011

Tuesday, October 9th 2012, 11:09pm

Hi Everybody

My pregnancy is going well at the moment and I am in my 24th week. I found out that I am having a girl and a boy. I am still on Clexane, baby aspirin, having intralipids monthly.

Kylie, I had all my injections on my tummy. Dr Gorgy does scan and blood test every other day but it might be again different for each person. I stimmed for 9 days but it can take longer for some people. If you are working in London maybe you can try to get an early appt with him and go to work afterwards, but I don't know what time the bood test place opens. Dr Gorgy opens at 8 am so it is very good.

Good luck everyone xxx
Me 40,DH 55
ttc 9yrs,1 failed IVF
2012 Cycle,immune Dr Gorgy Twins!

Wednesday, October 10th 2012, 2:50pm

Hi ladies,

Hope you're all well. xx

Kylie, sorry we missed each other but hey, we might run into each other soon. One of the ladies I asked whether she was Kylie looked at me with alarm. Lol!! Many congrats on starting stimming. Sorry about the headache, hope better? Are you on steroids? I guess that or buserelin might also cause headaches. I'm feeling very tired which I think might be the 40mg of steroids but I'm on all sorts and drinking water to keep things ticking along.

As for injections, they (buserelin, merional and fostimon), are subcutaneous injections, so you can inject in your upper thigh or tummy. I do them in my thighs as that's where I've always injected in previous cycles. In fact, I only found out that tummy was OK after researching your question. I inject clexane in my tummy, as that's what I was told previously. If you use gestone after EC, then that must be on the bum as intramuscular.

As for scans and blood tests, apparently Dr Gorgy wants these done every 48 hours. He might ask for daily reports, if he needs to monitor more carefully, so like Papaya said, it really depends on individual cases. I spoke to a lady on Monday who is due for EC today or tomorrow, I think she said she had done 3 scans/blood tests in 9/10 days of stimming.

As for Papaya's suggestion about getting early blood tests, I just called the blood reception to find out for you and they are open from 7 am to 7 pm. Telephone no is 020 7307 7383. Dr Gorgy's office opens at 8 but if you struggle too much with time, you can always ask them the leave the forms at the blood place the previous day, so that you can go in early for blood tests and then scan at 8, before work. All very tiring. Hang in there honey and best of luck! xxx

Papaya, this is wonderful news, many many congratulations. Your journey reads like a fairytale ending, that after 9 years of TTC, aged 40, you're pregnant with a boy and a girl. I shared your story with DH yesterday. It gives us hope as I am 39. Thank you so much for sharing with us. All the very best to you, your DH and your lovely little ones. Lots of love xxx
5 - 8 Dr Gorgy
6 PICSI Dr G BFN
8 PICSI 2014 BFN

Diary

papaya

Wednesday, October 10th 2012, 6:36pm

Hi Miraclebaby

Thank you very much:) I didn't think that I will ever get pregnant to be honest but I wanted to give it a try one last time. It looks like my body was ready for it at 40! I feel very lucky to find Dr. Gorgy.

xx
Me 40,DH 55
ttc 9yrs,1 failed IVF

Kylie

What's Up?
Lucky lucky lucky!!!

Wednesday, October 10th 2012, 10:10pm

Papaya, glad to hear you're doing well hun and congrats on having one of each!!!! How exciting!! Thank you for your response, just trying to get myself as organised as I can at work. I live and work in the midlands so will be geting the train down first thing in the morning for any bloods/scans... thankfully I work nesr the train station so can limit any time wasted!!

MB.. heehee, you really made me giggle with yoru other post about asking a couple of ladies if they were Kylie!!! Headaches are better thank you, being very strict and drinking loads of water and milk but I constantly feel like I'm swishing around now!! Ah well, better than that headache eh?! I'm on buserelin and Fostimon at the mo, no steroids as yet so am a bit confused about that really as I was told I'd be on them... maybe I'll be on them after ET?? Suppose I'll know more at Saturdays scan! I had also only done injections in my thigh, only ever did trigger shot in my tummy. But Tina told me to inject in my tummy so I have been.. And how lovely are you for calling the lab for me? Thank you so much for that, so thoughtful!! I actually called after work before I saw your post and asked for excatly that so I paid for the test and they'll drop the forms off for me. Catching the 6am train and hopefully will be back in work for around 10.30 so not bad!! Again, thank you for thinking of me lovely lady!!

Papaya, MB is right, your fabulous ending really does fill me with hope!! Love to LO's!!

Off to bed in a bit as have early start but I'm also very excited as have found someone near me who can do acupuncture, and when I told her which clinic we were at, she said "oh you're with the best of the best!!"... my first session is on Sunday... never had it before!! Eeek!!!

MB, let me know when you're at the clinic next!! xxx

Friday, October 12th 2012, 4:51pm

Papaya, big hugs. xx

Kylie, thanks for your lovely words. xx How did your scan go? I was there today around 11 but I suspect you were long gone. Back again on Monday from 11 for blood, scan and intralipids. When will you be there? As for your steroids, if he mentioned you'd be on it, ask him on Saturday as I've had to remind him about prescriptions and medications he had mentioned in meetings yonks ago. I think unlike some clinics, we have to manage our treatment a lot more with Dr Gorgy, and keep getting clarifications about what to take and when! Can't be easy coming from the Midlands. Good luck honey. xx

My scan went well today. I seem to have about 8 follies, which I'm pleased that something is happening especially as instead of gaining weight and being bloated as per previous cycles, I've been losing weight during stimming! Dr Gorgy was also very pleased with my lining. More in my diary.

Have a great weekend all.

xx
5 - 8 Dr Gorgy
6 PICSI Dr G BFN
8 PICSI 2014 BFN

Diary

Friday, October 12th 2012, 8:53pm

Hi ladies

I just wanted to wish you well and pray this is your time.

MB I was thinking about you. Good luck I will keep praying for you.
AFM I am not ready yet. I had few retest done but did not make an appointment yet. I am not strong enough to think trying again so may be in February

Kylie

What's Up?
Lucky lucky lucky!!!

Sunday, October 14th 2012, 8:22pm

Hi Zahra, lovely to hear from you... hope you spend the next few months being good to yourself with lots of treats and pampering. Will be stalking you when your ready to go next time but for now am sending you and DH lots of love and hugs and praying for strength for you both xxx

MB, thanks for the tip hun, I had my scan Saturday, lining 7.2 which he said he was pleased with. I have 3 or 4 follies on both sides but they're quite small. I asked him if he was concerned as I responded so well in all other tx. He said slow and steady was a good thing. My acupuncturist (1st time today!!) said the same thing so I'm happy!! Love Gorgy!!! He's also given me a prescription for Clexane and Prednisalone. And I'll also be in on Monday for bloods, scan and intralipids. I'll be there at 8 although I don't actually have an appointment as they're choca... but Tina told me Gorgy wants to see me and I have to start intralipids so to just come in and I'll be seen. Will you be there 11 on the dot or do you normally get in earlier? Really hope I get to see you hun, but if not then I hope it goes well tomorrow!!!

Sweet dreams all xxxx

Kylie

What's Up?
Lucky lucky lucky!!!

Monday, October 15th 2012, 9:35am

MB!!!! I'm not having intralipids today, G said maybe Wednesday or Thursday, he'll confirm when I call for blood results.. Lining looking good but follies still small so he's hanging fire with intralipids for a couple of days... Hope your appointment goes well today hun, gutted I'm missing you yet again.. Hopefully next time! Good luck for today.. Big love xxx
babydust

Tuesday, October 16th 2012, 2:02pm

Zahra, thanks so much. Good to hear from you. And know what, you're much stronger than you think. Like Kylie said, be good to yourself. When the time is right for you, you'll find the strength to try again. In the meantime, do whatever you can to be happy, enjoy life, and forget about all of this for a while. Take good care. xx

Kylie Kylie Kylie! Sorry we missed each other again, I even got their earlier yesterday to try and catch you!! I have similar issues with follies and he's postponed my intralipid until Thursday. When is yours? Hey, we'll see each other soon; for sure! Hope you're OK and keeping calm and strong. Lots of love and hugs. xxx

Hello everyone. xx
5 - 8 Dr Gorgy
6 PICSI Dr G BFN
8 PICSI 2014 BFN

Diary

Kylie

What's Up?
Lucky lucky lucky!!!

Tuesday, October 16th 2012, 5:19pm

Ah lovely MB, can't believe you got there earlier, so sweet!!! I had planned to stay as late as I could as Intralipids can take a couple of hours, but When G said to hang fire on intralipids I was free at 8.40!!! So I legged it back to work to keep 'em sweet!
I've been asked to come in for 8 on Thursday, how about you? I'm doing well ta, started clexane 20mg injections this morning and prednisalone 25mg tablets. I was so apprehensive about the clexane as I'd heard they hurt, I was expecting the needle bit to hurt but actually that was all fine.. it was the bit after that hurt when I'd done it... did not expect that and I was laughing and swearing in the kitchen coz there was nothing I could do about it!! Ah well, least I know what to expect. Also going to try and get that cream you talked about.
How are you coping hun? I had a quick read of your diary at lunch time and am so loving your PMA.. Also It's quite wierd how similar our cycles are as well, Freaky!!

Anyway, going to go post in a few other threads, then off to yoga. Let me know what time you're going on Thursday

Lots of love xxx

papaya

Tuesday, October 16th 2012, 9:26pm

Hi Kyle

I had huge bruises from Clexane at the beginning, but after I started to use an ice pack before and after the injection it largely stopped. After numbing the area, take the air out of the syringe and inject very slowly, and you should get very little bruising and it doesn't hurt so much.

xx
Me 40,DH 55
ttc 9yrs,1 failed IVF

Wednesday, October 17th 2012, 1:45pm

Kylie, my appointment is at 10 but I might have to go for blood first, will find out tomorrow. Fingers crossed you'd still be there...but I would imagine so!! Clexane gave me a real bite today. Ouch! How funny would it be if we ended up doing EC the same day? And even better, testing BFP the same day? Now that's a very very very lovely thought.... :thumbsup: Lots of love and hopefully see you tomorrow. xxx

Papaya/Phoebe, could you please tell me how many days after your EC or ET were you asked to go for your blood test? xx

Have a good day all. xx
5 - 8 Dr Gorgy
6 PICSI Dr G BFN
8 PICSI 2014 BFN

Diary

Kylie

What's Up?
Lucky lucky lucky!!!

Wednesday, October 17th 2012, 7:24pm

MB... We might actually finally meet! I'm sure I'll still be there, unlesss something goes drastically wrong... Which it won't because this WILL work... For both of us! Just wanted to say to you what I'd said to Elsie... There is a Hindu festival going on right now and I don't think it's a coincidence that we're cycling during this auspicious time and believe someone is looking down on us. Like I said to Elsie, I know you're not Hindu, or maybe even religious, but I'll be praying lots for us over the coming days and hoping that my prayers are answered and that those of us cycling get to hold our beautiful healthy babies in our arms in 9 months time... Prayers to all those for future cycles too...

Can't wait to meet you tomorrow! xxx

papaya

Thursday, October 18th 2012, 10:51pm

Hi Miraclebaby

If you are doing a blood test you count 14 days from your egg collection. I had egg collection on the 11th and tested positive on the 25th. But if you are doing an urine test you add another 2 days.

xx
Me 40,DH 55
ttc 9yrs,1 failed IVF

Friday, October 19th 2012, 3:05pm

Thank you so much Kylie for the prayers. I really pray it works for us too. What is the Hindu ceremony? Has it got any connection with TTC? Please send me link, if you get a minute. I just wanted to say that it was wonderful to meet you yesterday; you were just as lovely in person as your sweet posts, if not more, and of course stunningly gorgeous!! I'm back there tomorrow at 8.30 am (!) for last scan and blood. You? Hopefully see you again? Best of luck tomorrow and of course with EC on Wednesdayy. xxx

Papaya, thank you so much. I asked about this when I was at Dr Gorgy's yesterday and was told the same thing. I'm not planning on doing an urine test beforehand as probably pointless that early in the game. I hope all is well with you. Have a great weekend. xxx
5 - 8 Dr Gorgy
6 PICSI Dr G BFN
8 PICSI 2014 BFN

Diary

Kylie

What's Up?
Lucky lucky lucky!!!

Friday, October 19th 2012, 10:11pm

Hi Papaya, MB asks just the right question.... thank you for that info, it's something I wanted to know too!! And thank you so much for telling me about your clexane experience.. they're not so bad if I find a less sensitive spot, but for that I need to prod around a bit!!! Might give the ice a try and see how that goes!! xx

Miraclebaby!!!!!!! It was such a pleasure to finally meet you yesterday, I couldn't stop smiling on my way into work!!! And how cheeky are you not to even give an inkling of what you look like??!! Which by the way is totally gorgeous!! I'm also back tomorrow morning at 8 so I'm quickly tying to post this so I can get to bed for the early start! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow again huni, will be armed full of good vibes to pass on for your EC on Monday!! Will post properly over the weekend!!

Oh, also, found some links about the Hindu festival that is on right now, hope you find them interesting!!

Love n hugs, see you in the morning... yayyy!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Navaratri: Nine Divine Nights

[url=http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&sugexp=les%3B&gs_nf=3&cp=4&gs_id=2m&xhr=t&q=navratri&pf=p&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&oq=navr&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=8452a943ad72eb32&bpcl=35466521&biw=1366&bih=624]Google[/url]

Sunday, October 21st 2012, 12:50pm

Quickie from me as I seem to have become completely bloated overnight and tired myself out since yesterday.

Beautiful Kylie, so lovely to see you again yesterday honey. Hope you made your train and that you weren't too exhausted. xx DH and I went for a little wander round buying a few treats from Selfridges' food hall and John Lewis, which was a nice way to chill out after our early start yesterday; I was in the shower at 5.50 am yesterday as I couldn't sleep. Bloo.dy steroids! Thanks for the link, it is comforting and interesting reading, and made me think that this is indeed a great time of the year to be doing this. Good luck with your scan and blood tomorrow and keeping all crossed for your EC. Lots of love and hugs xxxxxx

Hope everyone else is fine. Brief update: triggered last night, EC tomorrow. Please wish us luck, pray for us and send some positive energy our way. Thank you. xxx
5 - 8 Dr Gorgy
6 PICSI Dr G BFN
8 PICSI 2014 BFN

Diary

Tuesday, October 23rd 2012, 8:51pm

Hi Ladies,

Sorry for my delayed response! Glad you are all ok and coming along nicely :)

Well after EC they gave me Prognova and leaflets to take home. They were all so lovely at the LFC. I was given a a date after a 5 day ET and that was to pee on a stick when I got a positive the same day I think we went to Dr G for blood tests and had to wait 5 hrs but got told my levels were high suggesting twins!!!

I spent 6 wks thinking this but sadly by 8 weeks it was obviously the twin didn't do anything. Whilst sad we were so over the moon with our little one which is doing so well we are 24wks today!

Still on Clexane expect that until 31 wks Dr G said that is just his thing. Only two more intralipids too 4 wks apart apart from that the injections are getting painful as i am getting big and can't bring myself to do it in my leg!

Thinking of you all and Zahra have some you time and prepare for the next go! I never thought it would happen and the heart break over 6yrs has disappeared now we have LO on the way!

Much love

X
Me34 DH40
MF LC/Poor MOT
FET Sep11- 3 No Thaw

papaya

Tuesday, November 6th 2012, 6:34pm

Miraclebaby

It is great! When is second blood test?

xxx
Me 40,DH 55
ttc 9yrs,1 failed IVF

Kylie

What's Up?
Lucky lucky lucky!!!

Tuesday, November 6th 2012, 6:43pm

Phoebe, Papaya, you signatures give me so much hope... hope you're both well!!!

Wednesday, November 7th 2012, 12:17pm

Thinking of you Kylie, calculating that you might done blood at 8 and now just checking results. Please God. xxxx

Thanks so much Papaya! I've been posting about all the drama in my diary!! Praying hard that the second beta will be good news. The second beta is on Friday and if numbers have been doubling, I should expect at least 20. Hope all is going well with you and the little ones. Kylie is so right, you all give us hope. xxx

I've got a query for all you Gorgy ladies about progesterone. Hope you can help.

I just got my blood results from Monday, 14DPO, and my progesterone level was a whooping 163 nmol/L! Googling like mad to try and decipher what this means compared with others who've also had IVF, with progesterone support. So far, I can't really seem to find anything definitive other than random comments about anything over 15 being good. Does anyone have any experience of progesterone levels? What sorts of figures did you get?

Can I dare get some comfort and hope that these levels are promising and may not be just from the progesterone support given that progesterone increases once placenta is in place? Any thoughts, very much welcome.

Take care everyone. xx
5 - 8 Dr Gorgy
6 PICSI Dr G BFN
8 PICSI 2014 BFN

Diary

papaya

Wednesday, November 7th 2012, 6:45pm

Hi Miraclebaby

Mine is twin pregnancy so they were pretty high. I didn't get the result for the first beta and just been told on the phone that HCG was 444 IU/ L on the 14th day but I didn't get the progesterone level. I have received the second beta by email so progesterone level was 751.9 nmol/L and HCG 2648 IU/L on the 18th day.

I was at UCH for scan today and the babies are doing very well. They are very active and good weight. I am getting big pretty fast these days.

My heart is with you and Kylie for the good news!

xxx
Me 40,DH 55
ttc 9yrs,1 failed IVF

Thursday, November 8th 2012, 1:26pm

Aww, thank you so much Papaya.

That is such heartwarming post to read. So glad that the twins are doing so well. As for feeling big, you are pregnant...with twins! I can't think of any one with more joyous reasons to be lovely and big.

Btw, have you had intralipids or IVIg since you tested positive? If so, how often?

Do take care of yourself sweetie, and thank you for all your support of me and my endless questions!

Lots of love xxx
5 - 8 Dr Gorgy
6 PICSI Dr G BFN
8 PICSI 2014 BFN

Diary

papaya

Thursday, November 8th 2012, 5:54pm

Hi MB

Since I tested positive I had 1 LIT, 3 IVIG and 3 Intralipids so far. I will have one more intralipids and will finish with it also Clexane will finish on week 31. So I had drips every month or so. XXX
Me 40,DH 55
ttc 9yrs,1 failed IVF

Thursday, November 8th 2012, 7:55pm

Wow, thanks Papaya. xxx
5 - 8 Dr Gorgy
6 PICSI Dr G BFN
8 PICSI 2014 BFN

Diary

papaya

Wednesday, November 14th 2012, 12:34pm

Hi MC

I am sorry for the result. I hope you are feeling OK now. What is the next plan? Are you planning to go ahead with Gorgy again?

xxx
Me 40,DH 55
ttc 9yrs,1 failed IVF

Friday, November 16th 2012, 6:53pm

Thanks Papaya.

I've booked follow-up with Dr Gorgy and we'll make decisions afterwards but yes, plan is to try again sometime next year.

Take care and have a good weekend. xxx
5 - 8 Dr Gorgy
6 PICSI Dr G BFN
8 PICSI 2014 BFN

Diary

Kylie

What's Up?
Lucky lucky lucky!!!

Saturday, November 17th 2012, 12:03pm

HI Papaya.... just wanted to say glad everything is going well with you and thank you for all the info you've given in relation to MBs questions, it's been invaluable! Hope the rest of your pregannacy goes smoothly!! xx

Zara, Phoebe, hope you're both ok xx

MB... stalking you hun, letting you know I'm always thinking of you xxx

Saturday, November 17th 2012, 2:05pm

MB x

What has happened?! :( I read your posts on here the other day but was so tired I was really happy for you and now I can't see any other posts other than the one above.

I am so so so sorry for you darling I really had everything crossed and often did A quick check in but normally at
Night when to be quite honest I am good for nothing.

If you need anything just message me! Pls keep the faith and hope its all we have and it will work just some of us have to take the long bumpy route to motherhood sending you and hubby love and hugs. Be strong together u will achieve what u wish and deserve xxx
Me34 DH40
MF LC/Poor MOT
FET Sep11- 3 No Thaw

papaya

Sunday, November 18th 2012, 10:17am

Hi Kylie

Congratulations! I was at Gorgy's clinic on the 7th Nov having intralipids and heard Tina giving a good news to someone on the phone around noon. I think it was you:) I hope everything goes well for you xxx
Me 40,DH 55
ttc 9yrs,1 failed IVF

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "papaya" (Nov 18th 2012, 10:19am)

Sunday, November 18th 2012, 11:43am

I am so sorry MB, I prayed this was your time, please do not give up.

Hello ladies, I hope everyone is doing ok. AFM I had done all the retesting and need to book an appointment. I still don't know when I will be ready to restart. I will keep you posted

Tuesday, November 20th 2012, 3:48pm

Thank you all so much and hope you are all fine

Phoebe, thank you so much, that's very kind of you. xx I think it was just a chemical pregnancy or very early miscarriage as I tested weak postive initially but the beta went down instead of doubling. xx

Zahra, I'm glad that you've retested. Good luck with the results. When the time is right, you'll find the strength to cycle again. xx

Kylie, thinking of you too my sweet and wishing you bestest news for Monday. xx

Papaya, hope you're OK honey. Not long to go now. xx

We've booked to see Dr Gorgy on his return and will make plans for next steps afterwards.

In the meantime, short holiday, travelling tomorrow night and back on Monday night. There wil be sunshine and LOTS of food!

Take care all. xxx
5 - 8 Dr Gorgy
6 PICSI Dr G BFN
8 PICSI 2014 BFN

Diary

Tuesday, March 19th 2013, 5:19pm

Thinking of all you lovely Gorgy ladies, your lovely new babies, (please update us Papaya, Phoebe?) pregnancies, PUPOs and baby dusts to those of you cycling or planning to cycle. I'm avoiding many things TTC right now but you are all still on my thoughts.

Take care and lots of love.

MB xxx
5 - 8 Dr Gorgy
6 PICSI Dr G BFN
8 PICSI 2014 BFN

Diary

papaya

Saturday, March 23rd 2013, 4:41pm

Hi MC
Alexander and Freya were born on 2nd January via emergency section at 35+5 weeks. They are both very well and keeping us busy. They are good babies so thigs are going well. I stayed in the hospital with them for 9 days because of their low birth weight and low blood sugar. UCH(University College Hospital) stuff were great, we had a very good service there. Phoebe how is evertyhing with you?

xxx
Me 40,DH 55
ttc 9yrs,1 failed IVF

Sunday, May 5th 2013, 4:36pm

Wonderful news Papaya. So sorry for delay replying. Many congratulations to you and your DH on the birth of Alexander and Freya. Lovely names too.

Hope you are all doing great.

Take care and lots of love. xxx

Hello everyone else. xxx
5 - 8 Dr Gorgy
6 PICSI Dr G BFN
8 PICSI 2014 BFN

Diary

Tuesday, July 16th 2013, 11:50pm

Oh my goodness I am so bad and so sorry I can't believe where the time goes and that I have put anything on here in ages :( sorry MB x

Congrats Papaya! Glad you are all ok!

MB hope you are ok and perhaps thinking of going again fingers crossed xxx

Well our little boy Evan arrived safely 2 weeks early (so didn't get any maternity leave lol) think he thought it odd I had stopped! Husband got a job btw in the late October thank goodness for that! Arrived 25/01/13.

Evan weighed in at 7lb 4oz after 12 hours labour at home I went in and he came out 11 hours later but given i was so nervous of labour hey why don't all women have epidurals that's the question.

I didn't know if to post on here as I know how heart breaking the journey is to feel like it may never happen. I just hope that our 6 years of ttc and finding Dr G that I can give hope to people. He does know what he is doing even though I questioned it at times.

Just keep trying that's all I can say we have all had those thoughts of what if it never works...but hang in there and if you can keep going please do. Dr G is simply the most amazing man and so glad I found him via this website. So I should thank everyone in here too x

Much love of to sleep I'm shattered but he does sleep from 8pm to 730am so can't complain not that I would xxxx
Me34 DH40
MF LC/Poor MOT
FET Sep11- 3 No Thaw

Mel3062

Reg: Jan 29th 2013

Wednesday, November 6th 2013, 6:47am

Dr gorgy lad results please can someone help me understand?

Please can anyone help with my results? Hubby's says scanty white blood cells, no growth or organisms seen is that good??mycoplasma and ureaplasm a negative.
As for me:50.1: 20.7
25.1: 13.4
12.5:1 : 10.1
Ivig 12.5 mg 50.1:18.4
Ivig 12.5 25:1 : 11.3
Intralipid 1.5 50.1: 16:2
Intralipid 1:5 25:1 : 11.2
Cd3 : 76:5
Cd19: 2.5
Cd56 : 20 h ( in red)
Cd19+ cd5 7.7
Tnf: 28.2
Ifn cd 3 and 4: 7:7
Lad results :
Flowcytometry negetive
T cells igm 2.1
B cells igm 7:0
T cells igg 3.4
B cells igg 9:0
Any clue?? I assume I have to wait still for hubby's lad result x these were with dr gorgy as been with mr s over a year and had 2 lots of humira before. Uterine biopsy was 48% and after stopping all med was 3.29! Suffered 5 mc and a chemical so hoping mr g is my answer,

2 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

2 guests