You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Mar 18th 2010

Children: Little one on the way....so excited long awaited!

Monday, May 28th 2012, 8:36pm

Hi Ladies,

Firstly I apologise for the iPhone and predictive text lol it's shocking :)

Secondly Miracle Baby thanks for telling me what cycle buddy chat I am, head all over the place lol

Zahra i think we should have a Gorgy's Girls section in immunology!!

Miracle Baby read all my posts every single one conveys chaos but believe in him :)

I am PUPO 2 x blasts on board the mother ship :) xxx
Me34 DH40
MF LC/Poor MOT
Sept 2010/Apr11 - 2 x icsi -BFN
FET Sep11- 3 No Thaw
Dr Gorgy Jun12 :BFP:
bab22 Evan born 25/01/13 perfect baby7

Reg: Feb 10th 2011

Monday, May 28th 2012, 9:12pm

Congratulations for being PUPO
Now relax, put your feet up and think of happy thoughts

So pleased for you hon. Did you have any embies to freeze?
""Life doesn't require that we be the best, only that we try our best!!!""

Monday, May 28th 2012, 9:31pm

Thanks Zahra well hopefully there are 2 morolas not sure how they spell that lol but embryologist said they are as good as blasts just not quite there. We also have 4 embies that were a day behind fingers crossed we get some ice babies!!!

So excited and definitely not going to symptom watch.....like the nurse said today there is no point your ovaries and womb take 10 days to settle down from EC and the drugs have side effects so going with it this time. Test day is the 6th!!! :thumbup:

Good luck with ur humira jab :).

Miracle Baby ewww I am injecting clexane everyday still got a bruise from day 1 but I have improved lol

How bad I nearly have 2 x full needle boxes and for someone who has a fear of doctors and don't take much more than a paracetamol eeeek!

babydust :sticky:
Me34 DH40
MF LC/Poor MOT
FET Sep11- 3 No Thaw

• "Miraclebaby" started this thread

Reg: Dec 16th 2007

Tuesday, May 29th 2012, 2:53pm

Phoebe, this is wonderful news! Many congratulations on PUPO. Keeping everything crossed for the little ones (loving the expression mothership) and more crossed for lovely ice babies. I hear you on symptom watch but we're only human and sometimes succumb! Keeping everything crossed for 6th June.

Isn't it funny how hard this quest makes you? Needles, injections, drugs, bring it on!

Oh and listen to Zahra, take the next 2 weeks easy, get your DH to do everything time; only fair.

babydust

xxx
TTC 13 yrs; Me: 44
1-4 ICSI: BFN
5 - 8 Dr Gorgy
4. IMSI Immune Dr Gorgy:bio BFP
6 PICSI Dr G BFN
7 FET Dr G 8/13: failed BFP
8 PICSI 2014 BFN
9th - Me, myself and I. Serum hysteroscopy with implantation cuts Oct 2017; Serum FET Nov/Dec 2017? I'm now on my own following shock divorce. Keeping positive that I finally get my Miraclebaby.

The end of this journey shall justify the pains. I must win this fight

Diary

Reg: Jul 18th 2011

Saturday, June 2nd 2012, 9:53am

I did treatment and the cycle with Gorgy. I found out last week that I am pregnant with twins now. He does miracles! I am 40 years old and trying for almost 9 years. Good luck!
Me 40,DH 55
ttc 9yrs,1 failed IVF
2012 Cycle,immune Dr Gorgy Twins!

Saturday, June 2nd 2012, 1:53pm

Oh wow fatoserdem that's amazing news!!! What drugs were u taking? How were the grade of ur embryos that's my only concern but trying to keep PMA and I'm excited I just feel its our time....well I pray to god it is! Was it ur first tx with Gorgy? X
Me34 DH40
MF LC/Poor MOT
FET Sep11- 3 No Thaw

Saturday, June 2nd 2012, 2:40pm

Aww that is great congratulations
Like pheobe I am so doing my first cycle with him. Hopefully we will have amazing result like you

United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 5th 2008

Children: Yes please!

Saturday, June 2nd 2012, 2:51pm

Congratulations on being PUPO Phoebe! Goodluck for the rest of you with your cycles and injections, especially the dreaded LIT - it's definitely worth it!
Beanie5
Me 38 [zx076] DH 43
(ICSI x 4, FET x 6 - 2 early losses)
Tx no. 10 - Immune Protocol through Dr Gorgy :BFP:
MY DIARY

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 5:42pm

Fatoserfem, wow. Many congratulations on the twins and wishing you all the very best of luck. Thank you so much for sharing your story and giving us all hope. I'm 39, trying for 8 years and hoping for a Gorgy miracle.

Phoebe hope your keeping sane on 2ww. Loads of babydust. Keeping all crossed for the 6th.

Zahra hope your LIT arms have calmed down.

Beanie, thanks so much. Hope you are doing OK

Lots of love all xx
5 - 8 Dr Gorgy
6 PICSI Dr G BFN
8 PICSI 2014 BFN
9th - Me, myself and I. Serum hysteroscopy with implantation cuts Oct 2017; Serum FET Nov/Dec 2017? I'm now on my own following shock divorce. Keeping positive that I finally get my Miraclebaby.

Diary

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 6:41pm

Hi miraclebaby, I hope you are doing well.
LIT injection site has finally stopped itching and aching. But I feel sick and been throwing up every afternoon
Is that a side effect or something else

Tuesday, June 5th 2012, 4:56pm

Zahra, hope you're better now. So sorry. Away from home so cant check but humira reduces your immunity so bound to pick up stuff easily. Take good care. Xx

Phoebe keeping everything crossed for tomorrow. Praying that it is finally your turn sweetie. Xx
5 - 8 Dr Gorgy
6 PICSI Dr G BFN
8 PICSI 2014 BFN

Diary

Tuesday, June 5th 2012, 7:10pm

Thank you Miraclebaby I am too scared to POAS!!!! Eeeeek I so want this to work :thumbsup:
Me34 DH40
MF LC/Poor MOT
FET Sep11- 3 No Thaw

Tuesday, June 5th 2012, 8:15pm

Hey Phoebe,

Hang in there sweetie. I think it is too early to POAS and the only accurate way this soon is the blood test. Keeping everything crossed for you tomorrow.

As for the discharge, mothernature plays a cruel trick on all of us TTC because you know this could also mean that you're pregnant. Hold on to the PMA honey, only one more sleep.

babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust

xxx
5 - 8 Dr Gorgy
6 PICSI Dr G BFN
8 PICSI 2014 BFN

Diary

papaya

Saturday, June 9th 2012, 8:32am

Sorry I have just seen your messages! Thank you very much for your wishes. This is fatoserdem but changed my profile name to papaya now. I had 2 failed, 2 cancelled IUI and 1 failed IVF. Tried for 9 years.

I had very big uterine fibroids (3.5kg), and had an operation in Turkey to remove them 5 years ago but it still didn't make any changes to my infertility. After doing a search on the internet I found Dr Gorgy. He deals with immune issues and I thought that my problem might be that. He did a lot of tests and found out I had almost %100 DQ alpha match with my husband, negative LAD and had hidden mycoplasma, ureplasma and chlamydia although they didn't show on the regular blood tests. These tests are expensive and are sent to Greece for analysis. Dr Gorgy prescribed me with lots of aggressive antibiotics for 6 weeks to clear the infections. Clamydia and Ureplasma were cleared but mycoplasma was still there. I had 3 LIT's prior to my IVF for the DQ alpha match. I am still on antibiotics to clear mycoplasma. Also blood tests showed that I have insulin resistance, which I didn't know, so he prescribed me with Metformin for 3 months.

I had my first IVF with NHS at Hommerton Hospital and had 13 eggs. They didn't do ICSI and went for IVF as they said that sperm count was very good. I ended up with only one embryo. This time i had 15 eggs and Dr Gorgy did IVF on 7 eggs non fertilised and did ICSI on 8 eggs, produced 6 good quality embryos. Actually IVF shouldn't have been the option for me. Dr Gorgy is not cheap at all but he knows what is he doing. Sometimes he is difficult to understand so I suggest you to take your note pad to take notes while he is talking and ask to repeat if you don't understand him. I had 1 intralipids prior to my ICSI with him and so far I had 2 more intralipids after my pregnancy. I will have another LIT in a few days time. I had a scan yesterday and I saw 2 good heart beats and Dr Gorgy said everyting seems good. I am only just over 6 weeks now . I am on prednisolone, progynova, cyclogest, clexane and clindamycin and metforming. I believe that I will continue taking them up to 3 months of my pregnancy.
Me 40,DH 55
ttc 9yrs,1 failed IVF

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "papaya" (Jun 9th 2012, 8:34am)

papaya

Saturday, June 9th 2012, 8:43am

Hi Pheobe

I had 5 days 2 blasts embryos and they grades were BB. Embryologist told me that they are very good quality. But they couldn't freeze rest of the 4 embryos unfortunately.
Me 40,DH 55
ttc 9yrs,1 failed IVF

papaya

Saturday, June 9th 2012, 9:22am

Hi Pheobe

I have just noticed! Congratulations on your pregnancy!
Me 40,DH 55
ttc 9yrs,1 failed IVF

Saturday, June 9th 2012, 1:41pm

Hi Papaya,

Thank u! I was at Dr G yesterday too :) I had intralipids done I perhaps saw u!

I feel really anxious at the moment I think I just want to make everything right plus I have phobias of blood pressure monitors so trying to conquer all my misgivings as I so want to enjoy every minute :)

48hrs bloods came back really high levels suggests twins ! Exciting! Another few weeks for a scan :)

Wish u a happy and healthy pregnancy how u feeling?

X
Me34 DH40
MF LC/Poor MOT
FET Sep11- 3 No Thaw

papaya

Sunday, June 10th 2012, 6:52am

Hi Pheobe

My pregnancy is going very well at the moment. Dr Gorgy is happy with it as well. Dr Gorgy has very high twin pregnancy success rate!
Me 40,DH 55
ttc 9yrs,1 failed IVF

Sunday, June 10th 2012, 8:34am

Hi Papaya,

What I didn't say was what a journey you too have been on! Your feedback is very positive for all of us!

I too as shocked as I was had Hidden C but a very low rate he said so stuck me and hubby on 4 weeks of Doxycycline with Azithhromycin at either end of the 4weeks. I genuinely was shocked given the fact I have only had a few partners in my life but who knows who had it first I blamed my hubby lmao

The C never showed up on anything, even Coloscopy I had etc so glad they found it. Alot of money but well spent.

Now I am on Predisalone, Clexane (40), Prognova, Cyclogest and 10 days of Azithromycin again. I think he is just making sure the C goes! I didn't have the other 2 you mention.

I saw a lady there on Friday who was 31 weeks having her last Intralipids and that night was the last of Clexane. Her pregnancy was a singleton but I think in the beginning days twins.

How do u find out about twin success rates for him pls?

Are you constantly weeing as I am :rollseyes: that and somewhat (tmi) windy :whistling:

Keep in touch be good to have some company ;)
Me34 DH40
MF LC/Poor MOT
FET Sep11- 3 No Thaw

papaya

Sunday, June 10th 2012, 11:09am

Hi Pheobe

Yes I was very shocked about my infections as well. I noticed that quite a lot of women did Greek test found out that they have infections in their uterus.

I don't have much symptoms apart from feeling sometimes tender inside my tummy, sum crumps occasionally and tiredness. I didn't have any symptoms in 2WW and I was very surprised to find out I was pregnant. No neusea, no sore boobs. I think the wind is caused by Cyclogest.
Me 40,DH 55
ttc 9yrs,1 failed IVF

Sunday, June 10th 2012, 1:26pm

Congratulations papaya!
I was at Dr Gorgy's too the other day. We went in to discuss the treatment plan.

This is what he said, he asked me to stay on the pill, so basically I started the second strip immediately so skipped my period ( not sure if that was wise)

Then he brought forward my second humira injection to today ( a gap of just 10 days) because my second LIT is scheduled for Wednesday and he wanted few days in between.

He put me on buserilin starting on day 21, a day after I finish the pill. I asked him what protocol he had in mind as previously I had both the short and the long one, he smiled and said something in between ( what does it mean)

Now he said he won't retest whether the humira worked until in was in middle of the cycle. He also won't retest the hidden C

Finally he suggested to stretch my uterus ( when I asked why, he said it is helpful) so I just agreed.

So ladies is that normal? It feels like playing by the ear. My DH was very annoyed and said he feels rushed. Maybe we should have all the retesting first the. Start the DR.

I just want to get on with it and trust the doctor. On a good note he sounded happy, I even saw him smile

papaya

Sunday, June 10th 2012, 2:26pm

Thank you Zahara!

He tailors his treatment for each patients as everyone has different issues. I didn't have humira, I only had LIT and Intralipids. I don't have high NK cells. I know that you have to wait certain time to retest to see the effects of the drugs. I still have positive mycoplasma when I am pregnant and he gave me antibiotics to use at the moment. I also have still some fibroids but he said that they are not in the cavity so they shouldn't affect the babies.

I wanted the treatment to go ahead early as I am 40 and didn't want to waste time but if you want to wait till you get the results you should tell him not to rush I think.
Me 40,DH 55
ttc 9yrs,1 failed IVF

Sunday, June 10th 2012, 10:04pm

Zahra my lovely I know how you feel. Had to do a couple of essential appts on my own and left in tears most of the time.

He just flits from one thing to another, he only reads your notes when you are there, he asks you what you are taking lmao and the he throws a random instruction in. I remember I was on synarel then I got my period. I mailed him on the bank holiday to say I started and he called the next AM saying I must go to the office for blood tests (that day) when I was at work! Well I am 2 hrs away but got away.

When I got there I had a consultation and he said right take these drugs from tonight (my stimms) I said oh really thats quick he said well do u want to wait I said no I trust you and he said I was in good hands and got a smile.

I can honestly say every time I went I had a surprise so now I decided despite the chaos and hap hazardness that gets portrayed he is a miracle worker.

Anyone seeing I say TRUST HiM keep on top of things like reception and charges but trust him he is so caring and amazing!

So Zahra I say go with it. I can't have my hidden c rechecked either but he knows and I have loads of antibiotics for another 10 days, then again at 10 weeks. Go with it hun.

My husband tried to put me at ease by saying genuis's work in chaos :)

Xxx
Me34 DH40
MF LC/Poor MOT
FET Sep11- 3 No Thaw

Sunday, June 10th 2012, 10:32pm

Oh thanks ladies. The cost is getting crazy as well with all those consultations.
I know what you mean about the chaos but unlike your DH mine is not very patient and expects clear instructions and plans

I am sticking to my decision and goi g for it this time. I will be working in chancery lane next 3 months so hopefully it will be handy for those blood tests.

Pheobe I hope you are feeling well

Monday, June 11th 2012, 2:16pm

Well that's handy Zahra! The lab is open from 7am to 7pm so if you get ur paperwork done in advance each time then really good for you :) x all those E2 tests when ur stimming blimey nearly every other day at £45 a time I think ouch!

My NHS cycles were always so clear but we didn't get the results an that's what counts xxx

Feeling fat again today think its these bum bullets! Lmao x

At work too so trying not to stress 8|
Me34 DH40
MF LC/Poor MOT
FET Sep11- 3 No Thaw

papaya

Monday, June 11th 2012, 2:36pm

Hi Pheobe

I have sent you a private message. Have you received it?
Me 40,DH 55
ttc 9yrs,1 failed IVF

Monday, June 11th 2012, 6:14pm

Oh yeah Papaya lol sorry didn't even look :) I will now :)

X
Me34 DH40
MF LC/Poor MOT
FET Sep11- 3 No Thaw

lief

Ace

Reg: Aug 11th 2011

Children: none but very hopeful

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 11:40am

Congrats, guys, hope all will go well for you. It is interesting experience carrying twins...
me 35 dh 42
6 natural bfp all mcs
1 bfp thru ICSI June 2011 but mc
Sept 2011 FET with immuno meds BFN
Nov-Dec 2011 ICSI with Immuun tx BFP
Seen [zx076] [zx076] at 6.5, 8.5, 10.5 and 12.5 weeks

http://www.fertilityzone.co.uk/index.php…1046&highlight=
:angel2:

Friday, June 15th 2012, 10:01pm

Hi lief,

Well keepin everything crossed for our first scan next Friday :angel2: :angel2:

Feel fat already lmao

X
Me34 DH40
MF LC/Poor MOT
FET Sep11- 3 No Thaw

Saturday, June 16th 2012, 1:25pm

Wow. So many comments! My email notification has stopped letting me know there are messages. What's going on?!

Papaya, thanks so much for sharing your story. It gives me hope especially as I'm 39 and really feel time is running out! My only regret is that I didn't find out about Gorgy earlier instead of wasting time and money on 4 private ICSI cycles with nothing to show for it. Glad all is going well and wishing you the very best of luck. Take good care.

Phoebe, how are you sweetheart? It must be natural to be anxious but we're all rooting for a happy, healthy pregnancy for you. Question: did you know before you tested positive that he'd give you intralipid? Sounds random but like you all say, miracle worker, so whatever works! Wishing you the very best of luck and care.

Zahra, exciting that you're starting. I know exactly what you mean about the unexpectedness of the whole thing and not knowing whether short or long protocol. I feel rushed too as could start the pill in 2 weeks and buserelin 21 days later, we'll make that decision firmly on Monday, as might be better to start in August. Disconcerting but I'm trying very hard to go with the flow. I'm with your DH in liking plans and clarity (my DH is totally laid back) but we must keep telling ourselves that anything goes as long as it works! Our costs are also accumulating in a scary way but my DH is just great and very reassuring that he's got the costs covered for at leas two Gorgy cycles, so I'm trying very hard not to worry about the costs, whilst praying that it happens for us this cycle and not more money down the drain with fu.ck all to show for it. Good luck honey. Still holding your hand virtually.

Lief, thanks for popping by.

have a great weekend all.

Lots of love

xxx
5 - 8 Dr Gorgy
6 PICSI Dr G BFN
8 PICSI 2014 BFN

Diary

Saturday, June 16th 2012, 2:39pm

Hi ladies

Papaya I hope everything is going well for you

Pheobe did you find a place to stay? I hope you find one with reasonable rent.

Lief ik hoop dat alles goed gaat!

Miracle, it is best to be flexible, Dr Gorgy makes suggestions but I am told that is actually recommendations. I stop the pill on 20th and start DR next day. I had my second LIT this week and feeling poorly and tearful

I am so scared of failure, I can't shake it off

Saturday, June 16th 2012, 2:48pm

Oh Zahra, sorry you're feeling so down hun. I had my lit this week too and hoping it won't be as bad as last, early days. I suppose the poorly feeling and tearfulness could be the effect of the pills? I never like being on those. I really hope you can shake off the fear of failure. This is SO hard but worrying about it doesn't help change the outcome, one way or the other. all you can do is to hold on to your sanity, grab on to some light, positive energy, a little peace and happiness and hope for the best. I really wish you all the very best. What we've put ourselves through for this immune cycle, I just hope we get the results we all deserve.

More positive stories to hopefully give you a little hope and share some good news. When I went for my LIT, a few pregnant woman came in. I was chatting to a lady, who was referred by a friend who had struggled for years, got pregnant with Gorgy. She and the friend that referred her, had both referred other people, and they ALL got pregnant. This guy works miracles. Hold on to the thoughts that it is YOUR time. And in a few weeks when I'm doubting, remind me of this conversation!!!

Sending you tons of PMA. xx
5 - 8 Dr Gorgy
6 PICSI Dr G BFN
8 PICSI 2014 BFN

Diary

Saturday, June 16th 2012, 5:20pm

Hi MB!

Thank you re your question I had it sprung on me one day lol apparently he likes to give them on day 8 of a cycle whatever that means so I had one lmao

Then when I went in for HCG tests he said I should have another one that day.... It is only soya beans and milk and 200 calories :thumbsup:

Sometime I did and do feel like its oh just have this and that but I think as long as you expect the unexpected u will be fine :thumbsup:

Xxxxxx

Afm tired, sore boobs and weeing alot love it ! lurve
Me34 DH40
MF LC/Poor MOT
FET Sep11- 3 No Thaw

papaya

Sunday, June 17th 2012, 8:40pm

Hi everybody

I had a bit of a nightmare on Saturday very early morning and started to bleed! I really thought that it was the end of it and I had lost the babies. First thing in the morning I gave a ring to Fertility Academy to arrange the ultrasound. I was very nervous when I arrived there. Dr Gorgy was calm and friendly and almost wanted to give me a cuddle and smiled. I explained to him what happened and told him that now the bleeding had stopped but I was bleeding heavily and feel like I lost the babies as I had a big blood clot. He said that he didn't think I lost the babies. Ultrasound showed 2 babies with strong heartbeats. It was a big relief for me. He could see on the ultrasound that there is some bleeding in my uterus but it wasn't around the foetus or sacs. I believe that my fibroids caused the problem as twins put pressure on my uterus. Dr Gorgy said that it is a mixture of everything. Him opening his office on Saturday at 8 am is fantastic and everything was dealt very quickly. I really felt very secure with him.
Me 40,DH 55
ttc 9yrs,1 failed IVF

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "papaya" (Jun 17th 2012, 8:41pm)

Sunday, June 17th 2012, 9:12pm

Oh papaya I am so glad you and the babies area ok! Please try to rest a lot.

I was at Dr Gorgy's on 8th. Pheobe there was a lady having IVIG could It be you? :)

Monday, June 18th 2012, 7:21pm

Dr Gorgy's holiday dates & Query re: stimulation drugs

Papaya, thank goodness all is well. It really sounds like you're in great hands and it's such a good thing that he monitors everything and can reassure you that you have nothing to worry about, including on a Saturday when other doctors are closed. Lots of women here seem to bleed during perfectly healthy pregnancy. My sister who is a doctor said she knew a patient who did so for 9 months, what horror! I can't imagine what a horrendous worry it must have been for you but so thrilled all is well. Wishing you all the very best of health. Take care. xx

Phoebe, loving your attitude with the sore boobs, weeing and tiredness. Thanks sweetie for the sensible words and I'll try my best! This lifelong planner and Taurean (we like to make plans and hate uncertainty) is learning to chill out and go with the flow when it comes with this cycle of ICSI! To be fair, meticulous planning didn't help me in the previous 4 cycles, so maybe this will help! We're seeing Dr Gorgy next week to discuss treatment plans and going from your posts, I'll do with the flow! xx

Ladies, what stimulation drugs did you use with Dr Gorgy? Did you get the drugs from him or shop around? How does his prices compare with Healthcare at Home? I'm thinking especially for something as expensive like Gonal F? I always shop around but was given Suprecur (without asking), last time I was there and I didn't protest as it's not a biggie like Gonal F.

Also, if you're not aware, Dr Gorgy is on holiday from Sunday 22nd July, back Monday 6th August but I thinl his partner will be covering for him.

Have a great week all.

xx
5 - 8 Dr Gorgy
6 PICSI Dr G BFN
8 PICSI 2014 BFN

Diary

Monday, June 18th 2012, 10:23pm

Hi miracle,

I heard he uses different ones, so it could be Gonal F or something similar

I did not know about the holiday! It is worrying as I start DR on 21st June. So with the stimms I think EC would be late July.
I will contact them as I thought he would be there throughout my treatment

Monday, June 18th 2012, 10:23pm

Hi all,

No I have not had ivig yet well I don't think I need that one lmao

Who knows! It's always a suprise :)

Oh Papaya what a worry and thank goodness everything is fine just take some rest honey!

MB lol yes I am a planner and with NHS had all the plans so Dr G is quite a shoc but go with it :)

I was on Fostimon then menoral not sure how thats spelt but I think I was paying £25 per 75 or whatever the unit was I had to mix it eeek very easy in the end but been used to gonal f! Tina is very good at explaining what to do for mixing :) plus I can help if stuck!

He carries these drugs and takes back what you don't use they use it as credit! Then my trigger shot from him was Gonassi this is not licensed in the UK but he is or so I was advised. Seen a few people mention this but I think they use the same methods as ARGC and they have a good rep so went with it after a few panic moments :)

So I never got chance to shop around but I thought he was reasonable anyway and his intralipids he told me he was cheaper than H @ H.

The other drugs I had to buy were Clexane fortunately a friend is a pharmacist So got a discount but again needed them that night so thank god we could text and ring to pick up it was always all very last minute. I believe all local chemists stock the drugs plus I had to get Predisalone I have 25mg so my friend gave me 5mg tabs as ironically cheaper than 1 x25mg does mean I pop 5 tabs but tiny :)

Excited and nervous for Friday I hope all is ok as I am still in disbelief sometimes :angel2: :angel2:
Me34 DH40
MF LC/Poor MOT
FET Sep11- 3 No Thaw

Monday, June 18th 2012, 10:37pm

Pheobe I hope it goes well on Friday

I am panicking big time.. How would it work with him being away? I am already full of worry and now this

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 2:40pm

Where are you on track at the moment? I was only stimming for 10 days and that was extended don't normally go over that so find out when he is going to stimming u? X then tell him u would rather wait for his rtn if need be or he will start u earlier x
Me34 DH40
MF LC/Poor MOT
FET Sep11- 3 No Thaw

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 7:08pm

He made me take the pill without break. I stop the pill tomorrow before finishing then start injecting Buserelin on Thursday
I don't want to delay things.

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 7:27pm

Well that's good news so timings should be fine then :) xxx
Me34 DH40
MF LC/Poor MOT
FET Sep11- 3 No Thaw

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 7:43pm

I hope so! I met Dr Eskander once and he was lovely and chatty

How are you feeling pheobe? Are you showing little bit yet?

papaya

Wednesday, June 20th 2012, 8:07am

Thank you Ladies

I am fine now! Getting a lot of rest. My friend went to see Dr Eskander once and she was very happy with him so I am sure everything will be fine Zahra.
Me 40,DH 55
ttc 9yrs,1 failed IVF

Thursday, June 21st 2012, 9:34am

Phoebe, thank you so much and good luck on Friday. What's happening on Friday? Scan to see the little ones? Best of luck whatever it is. Xxx

Papaya, glad you are ok and thanks for reassurance re Dr E as I might have to see him too. Xx

Zahra, at least I told you all about the holiday dates and you can plan accordingly instead of finding out last minute or worse, when you turn up there hoping to see Dr G. I was expecting thanks for sharing the news (!) and not to be the cause of more stress for you when you're already anxious. I probably should have thought about its effect but it's going to happen so will give anyone who reads this some warning to get some reassurance from.him and make plans. He does have to take holidays (!) and like he told me when I was there, I could come in and be scanned by his partner or wait for him. His absence will be covered but of course, like you, I would rather see Dr G too and I want every part of my treatment to be covered by him. Best of luck to you.
5 - 8 Dr Gorgy
6 PICSI Dr G BFN
8 PICSI 2014 BFN

Diary

Thursday, June 21st 2012, 9:11pm

Hi miracle, I am very grateful you told me. Thank you and please do not misunderstand me

I feel very anxious generally as this is our last attempt. I did ring and was told I am most likely to have ET before his holiday and if not Dr E will cover but Dr G would still review results and make all the decisions

I really liked Dr E when I met him. It is not as if Dr G can guarantee success.

Please do forgive, I am grateful for the info. I am turning in to emotional wreck!

Friday, June 22nd 2012, 6:52am

Hi ladies,

Just remover to go with the flow the clinic is what produce great success rates and that includes Dr E and Dr G.

Sounds to me Zahra Dr G will have you all sorted. Emotional well that's normal just try tal ur mind off the intensity when u can cinema, gym etc.

Be positive! :)

Off to get our first scan today :angel2: :angel2:
Me34 DH40
MF LC/Poor MOT
FET Sep11- 3 No Thaw

papaya

Friday, June 22nd 2012, 10:55am

Good luck Pheobe!

Let us know:)
Me 40,DH 55
ttc 9yrs,1 failed IVF

Friday, June 22nd 2012, 11:49am

Thank you and good luck Phoebe! Your post cracked me up. Sounds like you were writing from your phone, as mine makes me write funny things too. blowkiss

Zahra, thank you for explaining, all good. How was your buserelin injection? No wonder you're emotional with the whole rollercoaster of treatment! This might sound odd, but I mean it in the nicest of ways. Try not to dwell on the cycle as a last ditch attempt as you'll only put yourself on unbearable pressure and drive yourself nuts. And don't stress about stressing! I've seen countless ladies stress for England, and still get positive results. The fact that we're all here is so bloo.dy unfair and tough tough luck, but appreciate the fact that that you were "lucky" enough to have found Dr Gorgy, after two free cycles on the NHS, instead of paying stupid money elsewhere for countless times and having nothing to show for it. Having found Dr Gorgy, you are right now doing EVERYTHING humanly possible to make this happen for you and your DH. Surely that's all you can humanly do?

We've been TTC for 8 years and my only regret is that we wasted precious time and money on 4 private failed ICSI cycles, (sadly no NHS), before finding out about Gorgy for this 5th attempt. Even though my lovely previous consultant emphatically discouraged us from immune cycle, insisting it was nonsensical and for people with money to burn, I'm glad we ignored him to try this route.

Wishing you all the very best of luck and hoping that this IS your time. :hugs:
5 - 8 Dr Gorgy
6 PICSI Dr G BFN
8 PICSI 2014 BFN

Diary

Scarlett

Superstar

Reg: Oct 23rd 2007

Children: William aged 3

Friday, June 22nd 2012, 5:33pm

I am just popping in to give the lovely MB a quick snog (quite platonic, nothing dodgy ::P ) and hug all you other ladies to bits. :hugs:

nn
1st IVF July 2008 BFN
2nd IVF Nov 2008 BFN
3rd DE IVF July 2009 BFP!
4th DE IVFJan 2012 BFN

5th FET April 2012 BFN

2 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

2 guests