You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

louimum

• "louimum" started this thread

Reg: Feb 5th 2012

Wednesday, February 15th 2012, 11:34am

clomid and antidepressants????

hi ladies hope your all well, i just wondered if anyone has been prescribed clomid whilst on antidepressants??? im on sertraline for anxiety xxxxx
any help welcome please

Wednesday, February 15th 2012, 1:48pm

Hi Louimum,

I haven't been prescribed clomid while on antidepressants, but I do know that you should say to your doctor about all medication you are currently on as one can increase or decrease effects/side effects of another. This is why it's very important your doctor knows about all medication you are taking while trying to get pregnant. This is one paragraph out of description of sertiline: tell your doctor if you are pregnant, especially if you are in the last few months of your pregnancy, or if you plan to become pregnant or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking sertraline, call your doctor. Sertraline may cause problems in newborns following delivery especcialy if it is taken during the last months of pregnancy. Hope that helps :)
Wish you all the best in your TTC journey!
TTC since Nov.2009
2011 clomid 6x :BFN:
2011 clomid,gonal,ovitrelle 2x :BFN:
Feb.2012 clomid,gonal,ovitrelle :BFP:
6w+2 seen a lovely [zx076]

12w+5 everything looks perfect, measured 66mm OTD 4th of Nov.

It's baby7 arrived on 15.10.2012

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Loveistheanswer" (Feb 15th 2012, 1:49pm)

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Wednesday, February 15th 2012, 3:28pm

Hi louimum amd welcome to :FZ:
As loveistheanswer has already said you need to tell your doctor about all the drugs you are taking and they will advise accordingly.
Good luck with your tx