You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Fairydust1971" started this thread

Reg: Jan 11th 2012

Children: One lovely son aged 14 from a previous marriage...... would love to have a little one with my gorgeous husband xxxx

Thursday, January 19th 2012, 9:20pm

Is anyone having IVF in Aberdeen in 2012??

Hi Everyone............ just wondered if anyone is having IVF in Aberdeen??? xxx

MY DIARY

Ist IVF attempt March 2012--no response to drugs and abandoned, the end of our IVF journey and the start of our Adoption journey for our little LO xx

Lezzells

Saturday, January 21st 2012, 10:52am

I'm having icsi!?

Children: One lovely son aged 14 from a previous marriage...... would love to have a little one with my gorgeous husband xxxx

Saturday, January 21st 2012, 10:58am

Hi Lezzels................ oh yes I remember you in another thread, how are you?? xx

MY DIARY

Ist IVF attempt March 2012--no response to drugs and abandoned, the end of our IVF journey and the start of our Adoption journey for our little LO xx

Lezzells

Wednesday, February 8th 2012, 7:10pm

Sorry just seen this now. All good here, just had my information evening on Monday past. Appointment at clinic 21 feb! We are supposed to be doing ICSI but on Monday they said there were more risks so a little confused now ?o(

Wednesday, February 8th 2012, 7:26pm

smile2 Hi There

Why did they decide on ICSI for the both of you?? Good luck with your treatment

babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust

MY DIARY

Lezzells

Sunday, March 11th 2012, 10:17am

Sorry I am pretty poor at this! So I am sorry for late reply

My DH and I are both having issues, so Dr Hamilton decided that ICSI would be best way forward,we are self funding so didn't want us to waste our money on an IVF cycle he didn't think would be successful.

Start buserlin next Sunday, little apprentice about the needles by my sister and mum are both nurses so have volunteered to give me the first couple until I get used to them.....husband offshore at the moment so he won't be here to support me eek!

What about you guys?

Do you know how I get notifications warning get a post??

Sunday, March 11th 2012, 1:07pm

Hi There Lezzells.............glad to see you are getting going, I was due to start meds at the beginning of this week but had a scan the other week and they found a cyst on my ovary........so I have to wait for next period and get scanned again to see if it has gone or not................feel like i have been waiting forever to get started...... I dont know if you get notifications of messages on here..... shame your husband is away but at least you have some support from family.......I know what you mean about injections im not looking forward to that either, however, it will be worth it xx

MY DIARY

Lezzells

Monday, March 19th 2012, 10:09pm

Was a brave girl,! Mum did first injection, I have done second.

Not so good re cysts, is the waiting that is frustrating. It's a small set back, you will get there

Tuesday, March 20th 2012, 7:50am

Hi Lezzells...............congrats on your first injection...........how long are you on them for?? I am taking Norethisterone at the moment until 30th April then have baseline scan on 3rd April, might have to go to Theartre on 4th April if this cyst has not gone by then.......if its gone then start on Burselin........ I have been really tired on Norethisterone but think my body is starting to get used to it now!!!

MY DIARY

Lezzells

Wednesday, March 21st 2012, 10:24pm

18 days, then bloods on 4th Aprill. Like you my body is getting used to the drugs now, was nauseas first couple of days and tired. Still have headaches but small price to pay really : D

Hopefully surgery for cyst isn't needed will keep everything crossed for you

Thursday, March 22nd 2012, 9:33pm

Hi Lezzels............. hopefull the time will pass quick...........there is a thread on here with other ladies using Aberdeen Fertility Clinic...........the link is below xx

http://www.fertilityzone.co.uk/index.php…ard&boardID=179

MY DIARY