You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "babyd2630" started this thread

Reg: Jan 17th 2012

Tuesday, January 17th 2012, 9:50pm

Hi I'm a wee newbie.

Not too sure what to write............My husband and I have been trying for a baby since 2007. Went through a year and half of IUI with no success. Started my IVF in August 2011, had 13 eggs removed and not 1 fertilized!!! (unlucky for me!). Now waiting on my next round to start, hopefully next month

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 24th 2006

Children: Three gorgeous daughters!

Tuesday, January 17th 2012, 10:18pm

Hi and welcome

I am so sorry you last cycle didn't work out, there are a lot of our members that have been through a similar experience so you may find this thread helps Zero/Low Fertilisation Chatter.

I hope you like it on here, we have very friendly and supportive members that are sure to make your TTC journey that little bit easier, I hope you feel right at home with us all soon.

Here are some links that you may find useful.

There is an abbreviations section HERE so you know what we're all going on about.

There is an IVF/ICSI section HERE with a FAQ section HERE where you will find a great introduction to IVF/ICSI.

There is a cycle buddies section HERE so you can get to know others having TX at the same time as you.

There is a 2WW section HERE and a 2WW CHAT thread HERE so you can compare every twinge and symptom with everyone else.

There is a clinic feedback & chat section HERE so you can look up your clinic and ask others any questions about it.

There is a ** GETTING STARTED - FZ FACTS, TIPS & HELP ** thread HERE this contains everything you need to know about getting started on FZ and a few guidelines too.

There is a ** NEW TO THE SITE? A BIT LOST? POST FOR HELP HERE!!! ** thread HERE where you can post any questions you have about how to use the site, a team member will answer you as soon as possible!

There is a how to search thread HERE so you can get the maximum benefit from the forum.

FertilityZone is free to join and 90% of the forum is free to use. You may however like to become a member and take advantage of all of the special benefits and fun bits that this gives you! We have a thread HERE which tells you how to subscribe and explains all of the extras that you will enjoy as a member!

And finally!! Have you seen that lots of our members have fancy names in their signatures? If you’re interested in having something similar it’s really easy to do. Have a look HERE to choose a style. If there isn't one you like there, let us know the kind of thing you'd like and we'll try and create one for you.

If you have any questions about anything, just ask. :smile:

Wishing you all the luck in the world with your TTC journey

Reg: Jun 13th 2011

Wednesday, January 18th 2012, 12:18pm

so sorry didnt work for u ,sign up to the cycle buddie section with all us ladies doing the same :) urll be in the march or april group i think then u can day to day get support where we all know what u going through ,good luck hun xxxxxxxxxxx
ttc 5 years
x6clomid:BFN:
aug ivf :BFN:
jan ivf :BFP:

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Wednesday, January 18th 2012, 2:10pm

Hi Babyd and welcome to :FZ: . So sorry for your BFN, I wish you all the luck in the world for your next treatment. This site is so fantastic, everyone is really friendly and supportive. any questions ask away, someone always knows the answer :goodluck: xxx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012 : D
2nd ICSI - May 18 - BFN
4th FET - Sept 18 - BFP but Ectopic MTX 7+4

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Reg: Nov 26th 2009

Children: none as yet! HOPING 2012 WILL BE OUR YEAR

Friday, January 20th 2012, 12:23am

Welcome to FZ Hun sorry you didn't have success with your last cycle [zx127] the girls have given you some great links to get you started and I have everything crossed your next one is the one xfingers xxxxxx [zx127]

MY DIARY

TTC SINCE JULY 2008
ME 34 ( couple of immune issues Inc low progestrone)
DP 40 LOW [zx151] COUNT
2 x ICSI 2010/2011 = BFN's :bawl:
Icsi no.3 with immune meds nov 2011 = BFN! :bawl:
Round no.4 FET March 2012