You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Lightning" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 23rd 2011

Sunday, January 15th 2012, 1:44pm

Fertility Acupuncture in Central Scotland

Hi all,
When I was first referred for my RMC tests I found out about a TCM (traditional chinese medicine) practitioner in Denny and vowed I would start there when I had word of my treatment through. So off I went to have a fresh look at the website and I can't find them anywhere it was tcmscotland. so now looking elsewhere for acupuncture to have from before and during my treatment but obviously I want to get started beforehand. And given how important it is that we try to get everything right first time I was looking for any recommendations for specific fertility acupuncturists in the area. Willing to travel Stirling, Alloa, Falkirk and surrounding areas, if further afield preferable Edinburgh direction as Im no good at Glasgow driving lol although as our treatment is at GRI there may be someone in Glasgow direction worth using that understands GRI procedures?

Thanks in advance of your help

Reg: Oct 16th 2010

Children: 2 baby girls in heaven, 1 beautiful boy

What's Up?
Very grateful lady

Friday, January 20th 2012, 4:34am

There is a good TCM lady in cumbernaluld she has a lovely website. good luck :D
TTC 6yrs

IVF Feb 2009 :BFN:

DE IVF Jan 2010 :BFP: 2 little pink angels in heaven 30/6/10

Shock natural :BFP: 6/3/11 M/C 11/3/11

FET Oct 2010 :BFN:

WE have been matched our LO will be with us for Christmas bab11

Reg: May 31st 2011

Friday, January 20th 2012, 9:59am

hi lightening i would google accupuncture glasgow there is loads of places in glasgow that do it huni i stay in glasgow and at gri 4 my treatment 2 :smile: i was thinking of starting accupuncture but am going to wait and speak to nurse about it first i think xxxxx

[zx127] fairydust :cuddle

• "Lightning" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 23rd 2011

Friday, January 20th 2012, 11:54am

Hi ladies,

Thank you :-)

Oh optimistic I wonder if thats the lady I may be going to is her name Alexandria Waddington? I think Cumbernauld would be best as its on way to Glasgow from Stirling and easier to go to on a week to week basis than Glasgow if I don't have a GRI appt