You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kimbokoo

• "kimbokoo" started this thread

Reg: Oct 18th 2007

Thursday, January 12th 2012, 10:56am

Help/Advice Please!!!

Hi

Am after a bit of advice.

I have got PCOS and partner has low sperm count/lazysperm and poor morphology - basically all the things that are erquired to be good are bad!

We had IVF about 3 years ago, which failed - didnt get to eggs being put back as none had fertilised at the retrieval. A few months later we conceived naturally (dont ask me how!!) but I miscarried at 8weeks, adn that was over 3 years ago adn since then nothing!

I have been to the Docs to see if they will put me on Clomid to see if that helps (now waiting for confirmation that its ok from the hospital where we had IVF), but will it help as there are fertility issues with us both??

I am 28 and he is 34.

I am sort of at the end of my rope really as I dont know what else to do. ?

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Thursday, January 12th 2012, 7:25pm

Hi kimbokoo and welcome to :FZ:
Clomid helps in the sense that it will help you ovulate, so it just generally increase your chances. It's better than trying with nothing at all.
IVF/ICSI is the best solution if you can have it funded or if you can afford it.
Another option is obviously donor ICSI/IVF, where you get sperm donated by someone else to fertilise your eggs.

Good luck xfingers

United Kingdom

Reg: Jun 13th 2010

Thursday, January 12th 2012, 7:30pm

Hello

Welcome to FZ

Just repeating what Maria said, its worth a try! If you get the go ahead come and join in the clomid chicks chatter - there are quite a few of us there and its good to have the moral support!

RM
x

Beautiful boy born in January 2007
TTC second since March 2009
Luteal phase defect - 4 rounds clomid
BFP 14.2.2012 - 2 beautiful heartbeats seen EDD 22nd Oct - Its a boy and a girl!

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE