You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Nov 18th 2011

Children: None yet

Friday, August 3rd 2012, 10:38pm

Hi Rene & Blue,

Thanks for all the support ladies. It means a lot that I can talk to people that know and understand what I am going through.

My RE decided not to do a D&C afterall. He treated for ectopic even though he did not think that was exactly the case since we still could not see anything on the scan. He knew he was going on vacation and did not want to leave me in possible danger while he was gone. So he gave me 2 injections of methotrexate and said that it will bring on the miscarriage within a week. I will be going for more blood work on Monday and again the following Monday to monitor my declining hCG levels. I was more satisfied with this as it made more sense then a D&C which would have done nothing if it were ectopic and way less invasive and costly. he said we could try again in Oct-Nov. I think I will give it until Dec/Jan just to be sure my body is fully recovered from the MC and effects of the methotrexate.

Blue any ideas when you will begin again?

Marcie

Me: 40-regular cycles no tubal blockages
DH: 46-super counts
TTC since Sep 2009
1st IUI Sep 2011 canceled because I ovulated on my own
2nd IUI Nov 15/16 2011

3rd IUI Dec 12/13 2011

4th IUI Jan 11/12 2012

5th IUI Feb 9/10 2012 M/C at 9W
6th IUI June 23/24 2012
M/C at 7W

United Kingdom

Reg: Nov 6th 2009

Children: 14 yr old DD & 14 month old DS

Saturday, August 4th 2012, 4:54pm

Oh Marcie, I am so desperately sorry that you are going through all of this.
I think that you are right to wait that little bit longer, just to make sure with the drugs, and to give your body a chance to heal so to speak, the chemical onslaught we put our bodies through is unreal, but saying that, come Oct-Nov you may be considering trying again. This crazy ol rollercoaster is somewhat addictive,but not surprising, especially when you consider what the prize we are fighting for is.

We have ear marked Nov/Dec for our next try due to us FINALLY taking our honeymoon! We've put it off for 4 years for all of the TTC malarky, but we now think its about time we had a break. So we shall be flying out just after our 4th Wedding Anniversary.
We have a follow up appointment on the 13th August to discuss our recent IVF again, and to see about going back to the IUI, I think we are ready to actually discuss our next steps without the upset of the IVF clouding the conversation but I'm having a full on treatment wobble to be honest. But I think the only way I can put it is, I'm scared.
Absolutey bloody petrified of going through all of the emotions all over again. I'm not too sure how many more times I can pick my hopes up off of the floor. As I'm sure you know far too well.
The cost of it too. I'm not sure for how long we can keep putting our life on pause, trying to find the funds to try try try again. And then I think, stuff it, lets fund another IVF, and then I think, give up, and enjoy the life that we have worked so hard to get so far....and then the thought of giving up is to much to bare....and so it continues....going round and round and round :S
Ah, It'll all work out just fine. I know it will. Just one tiny little day at a time.

So a Holiday is certainly what the Dr is ordering for us right now! 10 weeks and counting!!

Rene....I know those dreams far too well....

Thoughts with you both
:xxx:

United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 7th 2011

Children: 2 little beans on the way!

Monday, August 6th 2012, 5:19pm

Marcie, I've just seen your news and I'm so, so sorry hun. Sending huge hug and lots of love at this difficult time. You and DH have been through so much but I'm glad to hear your DH is positive about trying again....he sounds like a wonderful hubby.

BBE-I really do feel for you hun and I wish I had the answers for you. I really hope that your next appointment brings you some positive vibes about giving IUI another go. Where are you of to for your honeymoon? Is little lady going with you?

Me:30
DH:38
TTC since 2008
6xClomid 2010 :BFN:
3xIUI 2011 :BFN:
1st IVF Feb 2012 :BFP: Identical twins :boy: :boy: born 23/10/12

My Diary

Rene

Lone wolf

• "Rene" started this thread
  • South Africa

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Children: one gorgeous boy

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental
and I know I have Attitude

Saturday, August 11th 2012, 6:43pm

Marcie - I am sorry for my late response to your post

So sorry to see that the result was not good in the end. I am, however, glad that the doc is looking after you well. You will definitely need time to recover (physically and emotionally) after this and to be 100% sure that the methotrexate is out of your system before trying again...

Thinking of you and your DH...
Hugs

PCOS, hypothyroid - on thyroxine, aspirin and Met
Lap/Ovarian Drilling Oct 2005
DIUI X5 + 2 abandoned cycles (total 7 cycles)
:BFP: 22 March 2006 - Connor Born 24 November 2006 - unplanned c-section
At 3 and a half C finally gave up the boob!

United Kingdom

Tuesday, August 14th 2012, 2:39pm

Afternoon All...
Marcie, How are you sweetheart? At the risk of that sounding like a stupid question....but you are in my thoughts x

AFM..Had my Consult app yest, and I am so very glad I jumped Consults. Athough the others were really very pleasent, this time, I actually feel as though we are being included in our choices, and He has recommended that I consider acupuncture to get me ready for, and to coincide with the IUI, wants me on a high protein low carb diet, up my suppliments to include Co Q10 & omegas, and we'll see them after our hols when we start our next round :weehee:
The others just pushed the fertility drugs and procedures...this one wants a calm, happy, balanced woman before we start filling me up with drugs again....Wannabe...he's a dear isn't he ?!
I have had the pleasure of meeting him previously as he was the consult that actually performed my EC for the IVF, and he is the lead consult that makes daily/weekly drug decisions, so I am as you can probably tell...SUPER HAPPY
So I called acupuncture lady this morning and I am off to see her this afternoon! She goes away for a month on Friday, but wants to get my initial appoint done and get me on the road to babyville.

Wannabe, we're off to Boa Vista (Cape Verde Islands) for our belated honeymoon on 15th October. I can't wait, I will have my delicious man all to mysef for a week.
A bit of relaxation before we start the rollercoaster all over again...maybe late Oct, early Nov, which gives us time to get bloods and relevent tests redone as they are about to expire, acupuncture helping and hopefully a much more cheerful "Blue"
Love to all

United Kingdom

Tuesday, August 14th 2012, 2:44pm

p.s...
anyone know any IUI + Acupuncture sucess stories? If so...can we start rolling them out now?! :thumbsup:

Wednesday, August 15th 2012, 1:21am

Hi Ladies,

Blue not a stupid question at all! Actually DH and I are doing really well. This M/C nowhere near as bad as the last one. It was sad and frustrating but not totally gutted like last time. We never saw a heartbeat to make it real and it only lasted the length of a normal AF cycle instead of 2 to 3 weeks. We will be ready to go again. I just want to make sure all the effects of the drug are gone I am fully recovered.

I am so happy you found a RE that is looking to make you as comfortable as you can be. My DH doesn't like our RE much. He is not Mr. Personality. Haha. He is all business and does his thing and moves on. DH wants to go to another clinic, but I do not want to start over. This one has got the right combination of drugs and number of days in the cycle and we have gotten pregnant on our last 2 cycles. So I am happy to stay right where we are. I am confident that it will happen again.

I hope your holiday is fabulous! I am sure it will be just what you need and then the accupucture on top of that. You will breeze through this cycle. Praying for the BFP you deserve!

Marcie

TTC since Sep 2009
2nd IUI Nov 15/16 2011

3rd IUI Dec 12/13 2011

4th IUI Jan 11/12 2012

6th IUI June 23/24 2012
M/C at 7W

United Kingdom

Sunday, October 28th 2012, 1:52pm

Hey Rene, how are you doing?? I just thought I'd nip in with an update...
Still pretty quiet in here huh??

Marcie, how are you and your body bearing up?

AFM...I am now officially an Acupuncture convert!!!
Acupuncture has worked wonders on me like my Cons' thought it would, I have been more calm than I ever thought, and my body has reponded beautifully. I've lost 20lb on my new eating regime and In only 3 months of charting, and 5 sessions we discovered what was possibly behind our "Unexplained Infertility", my progesterone after ov is slow apparently, which also explained my v light menses, so she was getting me ready to start ttc in earnest on our return from our hols.
Belated honeymoon was fantastic, we ate, drank, laughed, and decided to delay ttc until after Christmas, I just couldn't face the onslaught and wanted to give the Acu a bit more of a chance on my body......No need....on our return we found out that I have delicate cargo on board already !!!!!
Still only very early days so I am between the still scared witless and thrilled to bits stage ! I'm hoping that the wonderful acu lady that helped me get this far can help me through this pregnancy and keep us developing just as we should be :thumbsup:

I just wanted to nip in with a bit of cheer......
Love to all

Rene

Lone wolf

• South Africa

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental

Sunday, October 28th 2012, 4:36pm

Ahhh... Brilliant news, BabyBlue!!! Here's hoping for a happy and healthy 8 months ahead...

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Baby Blue Eyes (04.11.2012)

Reg: Jul 22nd 2011

Children: one gorgeous IUI daughter

Sunday, October 28th 2012, 6:01pm

Congratulations Blue, that's fantastic :sticky: :congrats: It's great you got a natural BFP.

I didn't have acupuncture the first time but I did the second and I got my BFP. I don't know if it helped or not but it can't have hurt.

It is very quiet here, I hope if there is anyone considering IUI they give it a go. It worked second time for me, I was 36 and had a low AMH. I am now 32 weeks and feeling some sharp jabs in my ribs from the baby I never thought I'd have :xxx:

38, single
1st donor IUI Nov '11 :BFN: 2nd donor IUI March/April '12 :BFP:
A gorgeous IUI daughter born Dec 2012 - my little miracle
Planning to try for a sibling in 2015 :)

Baby Blue Eyes (04.11.2012)

jbomo2

Reg: Oct 29th 2012

Children: 1

Tuesday, October 30th 2012, 6:23pm

41 and TTC for 2nd for the last year

babydust OMG, where to start!
41 yrs old - tubes, etc. all good
DH is 36 with good swimmers etc.

TTC for a second baby since May 2010. Our first daughter is now 4 yrs old.
Miscarried in July 2010, June 2011 and recently Sept low HCG level at 35 at 13DPO...basically Aunt Flow showed up 4 days past its due date..IF i wasn't testing, I would not haev known.
I've been doing acunpuncture since Aug.
Herbalist since May 2012 along with reflexology snice Feb '12.
Next month I am starting fertility drugs, pills and injectables and posssibly IUI...but still on the fence about whether to do jsut the drugs first and see what happens or goo ALL OUT and do drugs, and IUI.
Unfortunately, my work plan only covers drugs up to max of $2,400 for life time, which will give me 2.5 months of fertility drugs.
Any thoughts or suggestions?

P.S. If I hear any more about the quality of my eggs, I will scream!

. babydust to all!

United Kingdom

Tuesday, October 30th 2012, 6:52pm

Thank you Rene for your kind wishes :cheers2:

:hi: Jbomo, Firstly, I am sorry for your losses...
BUT, welcome to the IUI thread, it does get a little tumbleweedy in here from time to time, but Rene is always about for advice & support (thank you Rene!)

As you can see from my last posts, I am the worlds biggest Acupuncture fan right now. Western medicine didnt work for me, but Eastern got me where I am now in just 10 weeks (ish!)
Is this your first ART treatment?
I orginally started ACU so to combine it with the IUI...,We were suggested IUI due to past [zx151] issues...(although at last test they were fine?!) so for us it was about getting his swimmers at exactly the right place at the right time. We had 2 tries before jumping to IVF
In our IVF at the beggining of the year I didn't respond well, and had pretty rubbish egg quality....I took Co Enzyme q10 & Omega 3 as recommended by both Cons and Acu, for just 3 months (don't scream!!) Has anyone recommended that to you?
As for thoughts on drugs vs drugs and IUI.....would you regret not having the IUI if the drugs alone do not work? What has your acupuncturist & herbalist said??
Most of all, Good luck in trying to reach such an important decision [zx189]

Scarlett Honey, I am so pleased for you and your bump :D Not long to go now huh?!

Rene

Lone wolf

• South Africa

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental

Wednesday, October 31st 2012, 7:11am

Hi, JBomo, and welcome to FZ
I am sorry for your losses and difficulties experienced trying for baby number 2.
Pregnancy over age 40 is not impossible, but is often more difficult to both achieve and keep on board and I agree that being lectured about our egg quality and egg reserve gets a bit much. The truth though is that this concern is based on findings through years of study. Then there is the flip side - the stories of women who were told that their egg quality is poor and yet they have managed to fall pregnant AND have a healthy baby. In the end, you can but try.

Having read through your options, I must admit that I would be tempted to go straight for all out treatment as, if you use the drugs in combination with TTC naturally then by the time you get to IUI (if you need it) you will end up needing to self-fund all of it. But that is just my opinion.

Good luck with whatever you choose...

xenastia

Reg: Nov 5th 2012

Monday, November 5th 2012, 1:56pm

Hello all

I am having my first consultation regarding donor iui on november the 26th, not sure what information they will request from me. I would like to meet any body that are starting, having or had iui with or without donor. Id love to hear about your journies and any guidance. Hopefully will make some friends too! I am 24 years old, my boyfriend of over 4 years is infertile, but we are looking forward to the futur and hopefully will be succesfull in donor iui. I am having donor iui abroad in copenhagen, currently living in the UK. Wish you all well.
Xenastia

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "xenastia" (Nov 5th 2012, 1:58pm)

Rene

Lone wolf

• South Africa

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental

Tuesday, November 6th 2012, 7:46am

Hi, Xenastia - welcome to FZ
I have written a more comprehensive response in your other thread...

Tuesday, November 13th 2012, 4:11am

:wave: Hi Ladies! I thought I would pop in to see how everyone was. Congrats Blue!!! :balloons: That is such fantastic news! :weehee: Praying for a fast healthy pregnancy for you. I am cycling again this month. DH did not want to wait any longer. I started my meds on Friday and go for my next scan on the 18th. I will be checking on everyone regularly. Glad to see activity picking up in here!

Talk again soon.

Marcie

TTC since Sep 2009
2nd IUI Nov 15/16 2011

3rd IUI Dec 12/13 2011

4th IUI Jan 11/12 2012

5th IUI Feb 9/10 2012 :BFP: M/C at 9W
6th IUI June 23/24 2012 :BFP:
M/C (ectopic) at 7W

Rene

Lone wolf

• South Africa

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental

Tuesday, November 13th 2012, 3:35pm

Hiya Marcie! Good to see you again! Will be keeping everything crossed for you!

United Kingdom

Wednesday, November 14th 2012, 4:13pm

Oh Marcie, I literally have everything crossed for the most wonderful outcome for this cycle.
Wishing you truely all of the love & luck in the world

Reg: Dec 13th 2008

Monday, November 19th 2012, 2:20pm

Hello ladies I'm back once again

Hello everyone I hope I can join you all once again.

We're still trying to get pregnant with #3 it now has been a year an half of trying but a while back had to stop treatments for a while due to was getting ready for some surgeries to be done to hopefully help us get pregnant again. Had all my surgeries done an we started back TTC this month. I took femara 4-8 an then got a trigger shot on day 14 with IUI.

I've got a question for you all. I had a trigger shot done on day 14 would I count that as day 1 or count the next day as day 1? I've never had a trigger shot before so not sure when to count it as day 1. I do know after a IUI the next day is count as 1dpiui but just not sure on the shot.
Back trying again with IUI

Rene

Lone wolf

• South Africa

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental

Monday, November 19th 2012, 4:41pm

Hi, Sly, and welcome back
I'm not sure that I understand your question correctly but CD1 is still the first day of AF, Ovulation day is the day of IUI, if you are trying to count the time till the HCG is likely to be out of your system then shot day is day 0...

Saturday, November 24th 2012, 7:47pm

Hi Everyone!

Well I had my IUI yesterday and today. I was very slow to respond to stims this cycle and the follies were still a bit small. The 2 largest were 16's, but lining was very good. RE said everything still looks really fertile so to BD and add to what is in there. Dh came thru as usual with 48mil yesterday and 66 mil today. I go back to RE Tuesday for followup hCG shot then OTD is 12/11. I hope it all works but I do not have high hopes since the follies were so small.

Sly I think I understand your question and my RE does not consider the trigger shot day as day 1 of the 2WW. The following day is day 1 of the 2WW. I wish you all the best!

Marcie

TTC since Sep 2009
2nd IUI Nov 15/16 2011

3rd IUI Dec 12/13 2011

4th IUI Jan 11/12 2012

6th IUI June 23/24 2012
M/C (ectopic) at 7W

Reg: Mar 13th 2012

Children: Seems to be getting further away

Saturday, November 24th 2012, 11:26pm

Hi ladies,

I hope you don't mind me joining. I was due to have IUI in April but kept having repeated bleeding some moved onto IVF. Failed to respond on long protocol so abandoned in July. Just been on short protocol and only produced one follicle so they convert us to IUI. Had my insemination on Thursday (22nd) and now taking cyclogest pessaries. OTD is 06.12.12.

Mommywishes we have cycled before and I have everything crossed for you huni xxx

Me 35 DH 33

We tried treatment but it's wasn't meant to be... It's the adoption road for us x

The Archer's Road to Family

Sunday, November 25th 2012, 2:16pm

Hi HS!

I have been following your status a bit since we have cycled together a few times. I was thinking on joining the November cycle buddies but I did not since it was so close to Dec. I was sorry to see your were not reponding well again to the stimms. I am so glad your RE changed you to IUI when you had only 1 follie to give you your best chance and did not just cancel it altogether. I have everything crossed for you hun. I know how frustrating this journey can be. I stay with IUI because I am a slow responder and not a big egg producer. I do not see the reasoning to switch if I am only going to produce a few eggs with stimms and the fact is this has worked twice already so I am confident we are on the right road.

Marcie
TTC since Sep 2009
2nd IUI Nov 15/16 2011

3rd IUI Dec 12/13 2011

4th IUI Jan 11/12 2012
6th IUI June 23/24 2012
M/C (ectopic) at 7W

Sunday, November 25th 2012, 6:33pm

Ladies I had my iui done on nov 16 alone with a shot the same day so I tested it out of my system an on day 7-8 showed the shot was out of system. I've been also doing BBT Charting an I got a dip a few days ago an then today another dip. This has been worried. 3 days after my IUI I started prometrium vaginally at bedtime. Will this delay AF or not? Today is day 23 an of what know AF not due until day 27-29. I'm very nervous due to the dip on chart.

Good Luck to all you ladies on getting a BFP soon. I hate this rough road.

Sunday, November 25th 2012, 8:39pm

Hi Slyfox,

Sorry I don't know much about the likelihood of AF arriving on time and what the dips in BBT mean, but wanted to wish you all the luck in the world!

Mommywishes, I have been keeping an eye on you starting your next cycle and have a feeling it's going to be 3rd time lucky with your BFP!!! You must have had your IUI the day after me but they have told me to go back from test on 06.12.12. They abandoned IUI for me in April as was having a bad time on the low dose of stimms (75ui of menopur) and only got one follicle on short protocol IVF with 450ui or Gonal-F. Think if this cycle fails we will have to move on to donor eggs so will have to keep everything crossed. Can't really symptom spot as taking progesterone support and it's causing all sorts of side effects that are similar to pregnancy (sore boobies, constipation, bloating, fatigue etc!)

Wishing everyone all the luck in the world for some BFPs xxx

Me 35 DH 33

We tried treatment but it's wasn't meant to be... It's the adoption road for us x

Monday, November 26th 2012, 7:16pm

Hi, just wanted to say good luck to everyone on 2ww at the moment :2ww :)

Marcie - I'm so pleased you are ready to try again and have everything crossed for you - there is no reason that this shouldn't be your time. Hope you are well and feeling positive :xxx: Slyfoxy and Hopefullysoon - best of luck to you both and I hope the 2ww is bearable. I was terrible during both of my 2ww's, I just couldn't relax at all, but also found it a very exciting time and tried to remain positive. Hope you both get a BFP as an early Christmas pressie :)

It would be lovely to have some more little FZ IUI babies conceived in 2012 : D babydust babydust babydust

38, single

Rene

Lone wolf

• South Africa

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental

Monday, November 26th 2012, 7:33pm

I must say that it is lovely to have few ladies here on the 2WW - it has been so quiet recently...

Marcie: I really do hope that this is your turn for a truly sticky one...

HSoon: I am sorry that your response was not good enough to proceed with the IVF but, as Marcie said, glad that it was converted to IUI so that it was not a totally wasted cycle

SlyFoxy: If you are on any sort of progesterone support then it is possible and even probable that your AF will be delayed by the medication. That said, it is not unheard of for women to still get AF spot on when it was due. The use of progesterone support also makes temping inaccurate...

Scarlett - I can barely believe that you are so far along already. You could be on track for a Christmas baby here....

Love and Hugs to you all...

Tuesday, November 27th 2012, 8:07am

Hi ladies,

So nice to be in a quite thread where I can actually remember people!

Scarlett I think you got your BFP in the Amazing Aprils? So. Ice to see you again and so close to having your little one. Not long now xxx

Slyfox, when is your OTD? Fingers crossed for you xxx

Marcie, hope your ok on the 2ww, I have a good feeling for you this time round x

AFM... No symptoms (even from the progesterone support!) only symptom is bloating and frequent toilet trips from the pessaries in the back door (sorry tmi!) and get tired around 6pm but then cant sleep) No sore boobage or anything else so pretty sure it's going to be a BFN next week but it's what I expected. xx

Me 35 DH 33

Tuesday, November 27th 2012, 11:09pm

Good evening ladies,

HS- my 2WW actually starts today even though my IUI's were Friday and Saturday. My RE administers a 2nd hCG half dose 5 days after the trigger to release eggs. He says it is to give me the added progesterone since they manipulated my cycle with stimms. He said it assists with implantation. That is why my OTD is Dec 11th. xfingers for a extra sticky one in the right place! I hope [zx245] stays away for us both!

Sarah so good to hear from you! I hope you have had an uneventful pregnancy! You are so close. You having a Christmas or New Year baby?Is it a surprise or do you know if it's a boy or girl? Very exciting days ahead!

Sly how are you doing?

Rene is is good to have the page pick up! I hope it continues!

Marcie

TTC since Sep 2009
2nd IUI Nov 15/16 2011

3rd IUI Dec 12/13 2011

4th IUI Jan 11/12 2012

6th IUI June 23/24 2012
M/C (ectopic) at 7W
7th IUI Nov 23/24 2012 :pray:

Monday, December 3rd 2012, 10:06pm

Hey ladies,

Mommywishes, I am on progesterone support (2 pessaries daily - AM and PM) to keep lining thick to hopefully help with implantation. Fingers crossed this is your time huni xxx

Slyfox, how you doing huni xxx

AFM, OTD is getting closer xxx

Me 35 DH 33

Wednesday, December 5th 2012, 2:02am

Well ladies I done 3 HPT an all was a - so called RE office an they told me to stay on my prometrium through the weekend an test again on Monday but Sunday morning tested an it was a - so I stopped my prometrium an AF showed today so I call RE office tomorrow to setup appt for IUI. I start my femara on Thursday an do lots of BDng until almost time for IUI plus opk testing on day 10 to look for my surge.

I'm tryn not to be down but my loving husband is sad it didn't work this time. Well we try again an pray it work.

Hope all of you ladies are doing good.

What is OTD? Sorry don't think I remember it. 8| :whistling:

Wednesday, December 5th 2012, 7:38am

Hi Slyfox,

Sorry to hear its a BFN, but good that you can get going again so soon. Keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Mommywishes, how's things with you? How are you getting on with the 2ww? X

AFM, it's BFN for us too. I tested yesterday at 12dpiui and it's a clear BFN. I also have AF cramps so I know it's over. This means it's the end of the road for us with my eggs and I can't have children with my eggs. Hopefully get a quick appointment for review and form a plan to move onto donor eggs. Feeling really low at the moment but hoping that when DH comes home from working away I will feel a bit better xxx

Me 35 DH 33

Rene

Lone wolf

• South Africa

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental

Thursday, December 6th 2012, 6:48pm

HSoon, Foxy - I am so sorry to see your results. Was so hoping for good news all around...
hugs

Saturday, December 8th 2012, 3:26am

Hi Girls!

HS & Sly I am sorry to hear your results. Sly, it's good to get right back on wagon and start anew. HS, I am sorry this is the end for your own eggs, I am glad you are not giving up and taking a different route. I am certain it will happen for you one way or another.

AFM- It's a BFN here too. AF showed up last night. I too and starting again. I begin taking clomid tomorrow and back to the RE on Monday. Stimms start again on Thursday. I suspected as much since my follies did not get as big as the other times. We will all start of the new year with a new hope!

Marcie

TTC since Sep 2009
2nd IUI Nov 15/16 2011

3rd IUI Dec 12/13 2011

4th IUI Jan 11/12 2012

6th IUI June 23/24 2012
M/C (ectopic) at 7W
7th IUI Nov 23/24 2012 :BFN:

Rene

Lone wolf

• South Africa

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental

Tuesday, December 11th 2012, 7:31pm

Ah, no. I am so sorry, Marcie. Really thought that at least one of you ladies would get a BFP... :(

Saturday, December 15th 2012, 12:23am

Sorry there has been so much bad luck recently. I've got everything crossed for you all that you have some good news in the near future.

One bit of good news now is that my little IUI baby - Amber Violet Rose was born on Weds 12/12/12. 2 1/2 weeks early but just perfect :-)

38, single

Baby Blue Eyes (20.12.2012)

Monday, December 17th 2012, 12:32am

Just popped in for a sec to let everyone know our IUI was cancled this cycle.

I'm very depressed about it.

Maybe Jan do one not sure right now due to the way I'm feel. DH could do his part is why it's a no this time but re nurse told us to try an bd anyways but not sure I can now by the way I feel.

Good Luck ladies may you all get a BFP for Christmas. I want...i guess. I wanted so bad to maybes tell my dh he is going to be a daddy again for his birthday but nope guess that will not happen ither.

Sorry I'm a downer.

Tuesday, December 18th 2012, 12:07am

Hi Ladies,

Sly I am so sorry your cycle was cancelled. I do hope you will get to try again.

Sarah I left you a private message, but worth saying again... CONGRATS! and Welcome to the world Miss Amber! You give us all encouragement.

AFM- I had a scan today and I have 3 follies one is at 14 one is 13 and the other is only at 10. RE says 3 more days on stimms and another scan on Thurs. IUI probable Friday Saturday or Saturday Sunday.

Marcie

TTC since Sep 2009
2nd IUI Nov 15/16 2011

3rd IUI Dec 12/13 2011

4th IUI Jan 11/12 2012

6th IUI June 23/24 2012
M/C (ectopic) at 7W
7th IUI Nov 23/24 2012

Rene

Lone wolf

• South Africa

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental

Sunday, December 23rd 2012, 12:09pm

Sly, I am so sorry that the treatment was cancelled. Big Hugs!

Marcie - how was your follow up scan?

Monday, December 31st 2012, 1:31am

Hi Rene,

I hope you and Connor had a wonderful holiday season!

I have been busy this holiday between my house and my moms and shopping and RE appointments... My scan was good. I had my IUI's on 21 and 22 of Dec. and my followup scan and shot on the 26th. I am officially almost a week in for the 2WW. The next week will be the hard one. AF is due on the 3rd and have been right on time within 24 hours each month so that is when the nail biting begins... OTD is 9th of Jan.

I hope you and everyone popping in has a great New Year!

Marcie

TTC since Sep 2009
2nd IUI Nov 15/16 2011

3rd IUI Dec 12/13 2011

4th IUI Jan 11/12 2012

6th IUI June 23/24 2012
M/C (ectopic) at 7W
7th IUI Nov 23/24 2012
8th IUI Dec 21/22 :2ww

Monday, December 31st 2012, 10:54pm

Marcie - thank you for your message. I know how lucky I am to be seeing in the new year with my gorgeous daughter. So different from last year when I had just had a BFN with no idea when I would be able to afford another cycle and very little hope that it would work. I hope so much that next new year you are sitting with your little miracle too. I am sure that 2013 will be your year and I look forward to hearing your good news.

Baby blue - I am so happy that you got a BFP, and without any tx. Enjoy your pregnancy, I miss my bump already!

To everyone else, I hope that 2013 brings you happiness. Keep believing that your dream will come true :)

38, single

Rene

Lone wolf

• South Africa

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental

Wednesday, January 2nd 2013, 11:46am

Scarlet - that first Christmas is the best...

Marcie - one week down and one to go. Everything crossed for you, Hun

Friday, January 4th 2013, 8:53am

Hi ladies,

Haven't been on here much since our BFN in December but have been reading.

Marcie, wishing you all the luck in the world for your BFP on OTD! You deserve that wonderful new year gift xxx

Scarlett, so good to hear your lovely news and hope you haven a fantastic Christmas with little Amber.

Lots of love to all and wishing you all a happy new year xxx

Me 35 DH 33

Rene

Lone wolf

• South Africa

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental

Friday, January 4th 2013, 12:03pm

Another Year has come and gone, filled with both happiness and sadness for our lovely ladies.
It is also time to move on over to a new thread for 2013 and this can be found here:
IUI Chat - 2013

Best wishes to all for a year that brings fulfillment to all...