You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 8 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "VRBennett83" started this thread

Reg: Aug 8th 2010

Children: William, our last embryo, was our miracle!

Monday, November 14th 2011, 9:15pm

Any successes on here with Menevit? Did it increase sperm count, quality etc?

Hi guys

We have had 2 cycles of ICSI due to DH having <1 million sperm, and 1 test also showed 0 motility, although dr's notes on tests said "Some motility seen". Our 1st ICSI cycle resulted in 0 embryo's due to DH's sperm samples that day having 0 and the frozen sperm we had saved didn't work.

We started DH on Menevit after hearing about it online - he took this with three months. Unfortunately we haven't had a repeated sperm test but the day of last egg collection he did his two samples and there were sperm in both! We got 2 embryo's and 1st one took but I miscarried last week.

We are thinking there is a good chance the Menevit helped DH increase his sperm for this cycle and are definately continuing with it.

Just wondering though - has anyone else taken this and had success? If so, what were the good results?
Me - 28
DH - 32, low sperm count and motility

ICSI #1- failed fertilsation
ICSI #2, 2 embies. 1 put back and :BFP: miscarried 7wks

Reg: Nov 20th 2008

Children: Fingers crossed x

Monday, November 14th 2011, 10:07pm

Hi there,

I can't answer your question fully, but I did want to say my DH was recommended Menevit by Care in Nottingham.
We've just gone through an ICSI cycle - and although I dont have the result of his SA, we did get top notch embies and a BFP.

Unfortunately it doesn't look as if its sticking tight - but I suspect that's down to my immunology issues, but I'll certainly be ordering another batch of Menevit should we go again.
I'm also keen to see what impact it's had so will be asking at my next appointment. Will be interesting to see what others have found too.

Good luck with your journey x
Never give up on your dreams...they do come true.
ICSI #8, Anna born 26/2/14....the most amazing gift in the world x

taxihome

United Kingdom

Tuesday, November 15th 2011, 1:22pm

Hi Hon
I can't help I am afraid other than I have done a fair bit of research on it & the Ozzies swear by it. If Care are recommending it to, then I would say it must be good.

Does anyone know where you can buy it from in the UK?

Good Luck all

[zx071]
2 x man boys -MC,Ectopic IVF x 4 Natural BFP/Born sleeping 22/WksRIP LO
Jan/11:ICSI:BFP: bab21 [zx115] Our dream has finally come true
MY DIARY

Reg: Mar 16th 2011

Tuesday, November 15th 2011, 1:30pm

Hi

If anyone finds out where to buy it, please let me know. Do you need a prescription or is it just a supplement? I don't know anything about it, but if it can help with sperm at all, then I'm definitely interested!

j

Me 35, DH 37 [zx151]
2 x ICSI :BFN:
1 x FET :BFN:
Nov 11 - 3rd ICSI (Immunology Cycle) :BFP: Please stay with us :pray:

Jewels' Journey - My Diary

Reg: Jul 16th 2011

Children: 2 - fantastic sons, we are so very lucky!

Tuesday, November 15th 2011, 6:23pm

Save your money Wellman conception are better and cheaper