You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Rozay" started this thread

Reg: Oct 5th 2011

Children: The most precious jewel you will ever wear around your neck, is the arms of your children. I will get there one day, when its my time god will bless me.

Saturday, October 8th 2011, 2:23pm

IVF clinic changes & i wasnt told

Hello :)

I've been on the IVF NHS list for 4 years. They sent me a letter in the beggining
stating I was "catagory D and I will get IVF between April 2012/March 2013. Seeing that I
had to waait to turn 23years old, as I wasn't allowed on the list until then, this is long!

Anyway to cut the story short, I was originally on the list for Kings College Hospital London.
And after a converstation with my partner, (him telling me to phone to see if I'm still on the list)
So I did, I phoned Kings up 3weeks ago, and was soooooo shocked to hear that they had lost the contract with
my local PCT which is Barnet nearly two years ago!!!!! I was disgusted and so upset, noone told me, imagine
if I didn't call up I would be waiting till next year or the following. Really angry.

Glad I chased it up because I wrote to my GP and his secertary phoned me yesterday to say
She had spoken to the PCT and they have received funding for me, and I have a choice now, either
Guys Hospital or UCH. I'm very happy.

So please ladies chase theses people up. If u don't, u will be left waiting a very long time.

All the best to you all.

Lots of love xxx
Me 28 years old- 2 ectopic 2003 & 2005 Both fallopian tubes removed.
DH-24 years old- normal

1st IVF at LWC with previous partner BFN
2nd IVF at Guys Hospital April 2012 BFN
3rd IVF at Lister fertility Chelsea Bridge Sept 2013 FREE CYCLE!

Found out I have NK cells 41% killing! And high thyroid. Immune cycle
We have 2 frozen blasto's a 5bb and 6bb! Test day 11/10/13

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Saturday, October 8th 2011, 6:44pm

Yes, it's always better to check and double check....

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE