You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "bagpuss1972" started this thread

Reg: Jun 4th 2011

Thursday, October 6th 2011, 10:09am

Surrogacy in India

Has anyone used a surrogate in India and/or can recommend a clinic please?

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Thursday, October 6th 2011, 2:07pm

Sorry Bagpuss, I can't help, didn't want to read and run. Hope somebody will be along soon with some advice xxx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012 : D
2nd ICSI - May 18 - BFN
4th FET - Sept - ???

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Curlytails

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 18th 2010

Children: One gorgeous boy

What's Up?
:)

Thursday, October 6th 2011, 6:51pm

Surrogacy in India is mentioned in this thread: IVF in India

6 x IVF, 3 x FET
3 x MMC, 3 x :BFN:, 1 x failed thaw
Two gorgeous boys.

Feliztjb

Reg: Sep 21st 2011

Saturday, October 8th 2011, 10:02am

Hi Bagpuss

I'm at the Kiran clinic in Hyderabad,india having IVF,but I have met many couples from all over the world including the UK who now have their babies through surrogacy.The clinic and doctors are fantastic and their success rates are extremely high.I sadly had an ectopic pregnancy with twins in March,but we are planning to return very soon.Last time I was there a UK couple took home their twins and I stayed with an American couple who had twins.I helped to look after the babies and it was inspirational for me and I think it actually helped me with my treatment.The clinic are not only experts in fertility ,but they have lots of experience with the legal side and most of the couples I know had their babies home within 3-4 weeks.I am in contact with lots of parents who have gone through the process and can put you in touch with them.The clinic has a Facebook page with photos and testimonials from delighted parents and also CNN and ABC and Wall Street Journal interviews with the doctors.Please feel free to ask me any questions.We have looked into surrogacy,but my partner has had a vasectomy and I dearly want to carry a baby,but I know through talking to and meeting lots of couples that this is not always possible. x

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE