You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Pretty Please" started this thread

Reg: Oct 3rd 2011

Monday, October 3rd 2011, 2:48pm

LTI prob required again round 2

Hello,

Just wondered if anyone had to have a second round of LTI for their 2nd live pregnancy? I would be very interested to know your outcome..........

Basically I had 5 MC then had LTI (by Armstrong) and had a beautiful little boy. Today I went for my 13 week scan to found out I had a MMC at 9 week 3 day so I think I might need another round of LTI rather than waiting for 3 MC and then being on a 6 month waiting list to undergo LIT.

I thought that I would naturally be immune to my husband / baby after LTI and carrying for 36 weeks but nope seems like number 2 live baby might be a struggle too !
Has anyone managed to have a baby naturally after your first born without any LIT? Or did you decide just to keep on trying and hope it would stick?

Thank you xxxxxx

Reg: Aug 9th 2009

Children: None, M/C Nov 08; M/C May 09; M/C June 10

Monday, October 3rd 2011, 9:12pm

Sorry I can't help you with your question but wanted to say how sorry I am that you've had another m/c. [zx127]
TTC 14yrs
Clomid x 6 BFN's
4 BFPs m/c's
2x IVF - poor response
NK CD19+/CD5+
Immune IVF -ve
Immune IVF +ve, m/c
3/16Hashimotos''s and peri-menopausal

Rii

Star

Reg: Mar 2nd 2010

Children: Blessed with two miracles December 2011

Monday, October 3rd 2011, 11:04pm

Hi,

I am so sorry about your miscarriage. What i know about LIT is that the treatment results only last in our body for 6 months and after that you might need another round of LIT if you were tested and needed it. Did you have the LAD test recently?

Hope this helps.

xoxo
ICSI 1-April 2010 BFN
ICSI 2-July 2010 BFN
ICSI 3-January 2011 Immune Cycle- BFN (Humira, LIT, Intralipids, IVIG, Clexane, Progesterone & Steroids)
ICSI 4- April 2011 Immune Cycle - Blessed with a :BFP:

• "Pretty Please" started this thread

Reg: Oct 3rd 2011

Tuesday, October 4th 2011, 6:54am

Hi,

Thank you for your replies. Nope I havent had any tests done recently only about 1 year ago. Bet the NHS wont do LAD immediately?

I went to a private consultant called Paul Armstrong in London and he does not give you the results I have seen published on some websites (some people if they have had their consultation with Gorgy they get all their stats) . He will just say either negative for this , positive for this etc. Only thing he said everything looked great with the exception of compatibility thats why I had LIT which worked and produced my first baby.

I rang his sec yesterday and they told us we have to wait until 6 weeks after the MC (which I dont understand because last time I had a MC and 2 days later I had my bloods taken) so I am guessing it is a waiting game again.

Dont think there is anything else really I could do??? Any advice would be great. Got my ERPC today.

Anyways good luck to everyone - we will all get there eventually xxxxx