You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "jilly-bean" started this thread

Reg: Aug 26th 2009

Children: no children

Wednesday, September 28th 2011, 12:27pm

nhs funding and moving areas

Hi All, I have had my allocated nhs funding in Manchester which have all been BFN and since having these treatments I have moved to a different area completly, is there any chance of being allowed another nhs try with it being a different pct...?

I am thinking it's unlikely but thought it was worth checking out...?!

Jilly-bean.xxx
ME-31 DH-34
TTC 5 YRS
1st ICSI Feb 2010 - BFN :bawl: 2nd ICSI July 2010 - BFP m/mc :bawl: 3rd ICSI Jan11 - BFN :bawl: Our IVF Journey is now over! June 11 Natural BFP m/c :bawl:

MY DIARY

Reg: Nov 26th 2009

Children: none as yet! HOPING 2012 WILL BE OUR YEAR

Wednesday, September 28th 2011, 6:11pm

Hi Hun I have just done the exact same thing. I was only entitled to 1 free go in Trafford where I'm from but we moved to Doncaster a few months ago and went in thier waiting list as they are entitled to 2 go's and as I only had 1 in manchester I would still be allowed 1 there. We are starting DR in 2 weeks! So worth a try ring your new local PCT to find out hun good luck xxxxxxx

MY DIARY

TTC SINCE JULY 2008
ME 34 ( couple of immune issues Inc low progestrone)
DP 40 LOW [zx151] COUNT
2 x ICSI 2010/2011 = BFN's :bawl:
Icsi no.3 with immune meds nov 2011 = BFN! :bawl:
Round no.4 FET March 2012

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Wednesday, September 28th 2011, 6:44pm

There's nothing wrong in trying, is it? Ask your new GP about the rules and see what happens! xfingers

Wednesday, September 28th 2011, 9:03pm

Thanks guys.

I was planning on contacting my new doctor anyway so will make an appointment in nxt few wks.

xxx
ME-31 DH-34
TTC 5 YRS
1st ICSI Feb 2010 - BFN :bawl: 2nd ICSI July 2010 - BFP m/mc :bawl: 3rd ICSI Jan11 - BFN :bawl: Our IVF Journey is now over! June 11 Natural BFP m/c :bawl:

MY DIARY

Friday, October 28th 2011, 2:01pm

I have my appointment to see the Dr next friday. I have already had 3 attempts on the nhs and I know the clinic that I would be referred to in the new area only allows1 nhs try, so I'm guessing the answer to another try will be a NO. I am going to ask anyway. I'm not sure if I would go through it again as it's such a painful process but thought it would be a good way of testing myself. If the option was there, how would I feel then? I need to know for sure if adoption is the next step and I think this would be a good way in testing exactly how I feel....?!

Jilly-bean.x
ME-31 DH-34
TTC 5 YRS

MY DIARY

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE