You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 7 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "traceycat" started this thread

Reg: Sep 17th 2011

Monday, September 19th 2011, 6:51pm

newbie needs advice on steralization reversal

hi everyone, ive just joined today. im 38 an from northern ireland, i got seralized 19 years ago an have 4 grown up kids but my hubby an i realy want another baby. i took the first step today by seeing my gp who is refreing me to a consultant but said i might not get an appointment until way after christmas. just wanted to know if anyone else has had a reversal and if there is any other opions for us to try? just feeling realy confused by it all at the minute. sorry if ive rambled on an thanks for any advice/help

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Monday, September 19th 2011, 6:56pm

Hi traceycat,
I am sure someone will come around with some info for you. I just wanted to welcome you to :FZ:

Curlytails

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 18th 2010

Children: One gorgeous boy

What's Up?
:)

Monday, September 19th 2011, 6:57pm

Hi and welcome

I hope you like it on here, we have very friendly and supportive members that are sure to make your TTC journey that little bit easier, I hope you feel right at home with us all soon.

Here are some links that you may find useful.

There is an abbreviations section HERE so you know what we're all going on about.

There is a secondary infertility/trying again section HERE where you can talk to others in a similar position to yourself.

There is a trying again chatter thread HERE where you can get to know some of the others trying again.

There is an IVF/ICSI section HERE with a FAQ section HERE where you will find a great introduction to IVF/ICSI.

There is a cycle buddies section HERE so you can get to know others having TX at the same time as you.

There is a 2WW section HERE and a 2WW CHAT thread HERE so you can compare every twinge and symptom with everyone else.

There is a clinic feedback & chat section HERE so you can look up your clinic and ask others any questions about it.

There is a ** GETTING STARTED - FZ FACTS, TIPS & HELP ** thread HERE this contains everything you need to know about getting started on FZ. We would appreciate it too if you could take a quick look over our brief terms of the site HERE so you can familiarise yourself with the one or two small rules we have, which help to keep FZ the safe and friendly site it is!

There is a how to search thread HERE so you can get the maximum benefit from the forum.

FertilityZone is free to join and 90% of the forum is free to use. You may however like to become a member and take advantage of all of the special benefits and fun bits that this gives you! We have a thread HERE which tells you how to subscribe and explains all of the extras that you will enjoy as a member!

And finally!! Have you seen that lots of our members have fancy names in their signatures? If you’re interested in having something similar it’s really easy to do. Have a look HERE to choose a style. If there isn't one you like there, let us know the kind of thing you'd like and we'll try and create one for you.

If you have any questions about anything, just ask. :smile:

Wishing you all the luck in the world with your TTC journey

6 x IVF, 3 x FET
3 x MMC, 3 x :BFN:, 1 x failed thaw
Two gorgeous boys.

• "traceycat" started this thread

Reg: Sep 17th 2011

Monday, September 19th 2011, 7:02pm

thanks maria & curlytails for the nice welcome, im looking forward to finding my way round the forum an getting to others in the same situation. i think im realy gonna like it here. :)

Kitty

Superstar

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 4th 2008

Children: One little boy, thanks to IVF

Monday, September 19th 2011, 8:50pm

Hi Traceycat and welcome.

It's always very confusing and a bit scary at the start of this sort of journey but you have definitely come to the right place. Do have a good browse through the forum as you will find lots of information here, as well as ladies who have gone through, or are going through, the same type of thing. Please feel free to post as much as you like if you have any specific questions, though you may be able to find answers by using the Search facility as there is invariably someone else who has had the same worry or question before!

Good luck. x
Kitty
xx

IVF Nov-08 - BFP. DS born July 2009
FET Oct-10 - BFN
IVF Sep-11 - BFN

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 7 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE