You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "rianon" started this thread

Reg: May 30th 2010

Wednesday, August 24th 2011, 10:17am

List of tests prior to ICSI - please help to compile it

Hi, we are just about to embark on our 2nd round of PGD-ICSI (PGD=pre-implantation genetic diagnosis) (1st round was successful yippeee) and I remember there were a lot of delays and drawbacks.

This time around I would like it to go a bit smoother (if such a thing in IVF is possible) and would like to ask your help in compiling a list for all essential tests which has to be done prior to ICSI. I don't want to be there ready just to be sent home as a test is missing which has to be done on a specific day of my cycle. I try to write down what I recall. Although some can be clinic-specific there must be overall tests as well. As far as I am concerned we are now OK PGD-wise it is only the ICSI things for a 2nd cycle.

- Hycosy and dummy ET (does it have to be on specific day?
- Hepatitis, HIV etc - I think they can do these any time and all together
- ovarian reserve test and another similar one to test response to the hormones which they didn't do for me last time as I had a cyst but apparently ORT was enough THIS HAS TO BE DONE ON SPECIFIC CYCLE DAY (But which?)
- sperm test for Puil (any day - but has to be booked in advance)
- consultation
- ?
- ?
- ?

Thanks for you help! Rianon
:bye: