You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "SlyFoxy" started this thread

Reg: Dec 13th 2008

Monday, August 22nd 2011, 7:37pm

Anyone on here trying for baby #3

Hello,
Ladies anyone here trying for baby #3 soon?

We just had our little girl almost 4months ago an fixing too start trying agian after go to my OB next month for a complete exam too make sure I'm healed up good from the C-Section I had..Which I hope he gives us the green light to start tring again. My Dh has his SA the very next day too see how is count is an we're praying they still will be solid not low again so he want have to go back on Clomid to help his counts. I've got him on a vitamin cocktail I call it too help his little swimmers. We will also be talking to our RE the same day too get me back on meds again. We wouldn't be pushing so hard an fast to have another baby but due to my age we're having too.. xfingers that all will come back great an start again in Oct. The waiting is killing us..I've already started doing OPK testing an got a high yesterday evenign so my body is doing great.. Just no BD yet.. Darn it LOL..
Back trying again with IUI

Monday, August 29th 2011, 5:42am

Oh well guess I came too wrong part of forum...

OH WELL... ;(

Blue

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 15th 2008

What's Up?
I need sleep!

Monday, August 29th 2011, 10:37am

Sorry SlyFoxy, you are in the right part of the forum!
I just don't think there are many of us in this (very lucky!) position. I have 19 month old twin girls, and I had my 5th cycle this year and am now 11 weeks pregnant with number 3.
I also had a c-section, and was keen to start again because of the old ticking biological clock. But in the end I had lots of delays because of immune issues that required a few months to fix.
I wish you lots of luck with your TTC!
Blue
xxx

My Diary
10 years, 5 cycles, and 3 beautiful children.
My family is complete :heart: :heart: :heart:

Wednesday, November 9th 2011, 4:43pm

Blue.. Sorry it took me so long too get back here. I lost my threads an had to figure out how to find them all an congrats on being pg again.. That's wonderful.. I feel so alone trying to get pg with #3..It seems so hard to fit in a place when got more than one child as others don't want to talk to you or anything. Last month was a bust an all was perfect an it didn't work.. So we're tying again this month an hopeing an praying it works as my 40th birthday is this month too an would love to get pregnant before hit 40.

Again Congrats.. May you have a HH9M.. [zx127] :thumbsup:

mrsjasper

Megastar

Reg: Nov 2nd 2005

Children: 2 gorgeous girls

Wednesday, November 9th 2011, 4:52pm

Does trying to persuade my DH to try for number 3 count? :snigger:

Rachael*

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 22nd 2010

Children: Two boys & One girl :)

What's Up?
Keep growing little baby :pray:
Mummy & Daddy love you xx

Wednesday, November 9th 2011, 6:06pm

Hi Slyfox
I know my other two children were conceived naturally, but my third baby was conceived through ICSI.
When i first started using FZ i thought i was one of the only people on here that had other kids, but i was totally wrong there is a few of us that have kids from previous relationships that are starting again, many of us have teenage kids.
Good luck with number three & hopefully you get your baby boy.
x
starsmile Rachael's Diary

FET August 2014 = :BFP: bab10

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE