You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Hopeful86" started this thread

Reg: Aug 19th 2011

Children: Primary infertility, no children of own just friends with children

Sunday, August 21st 2011, 2:40am

what to do if have endometriosis?

I plan to get a hysteroscopy and lap with ovarian drilling this fall as soon as DH gets insurance and we can start treatments back. What are my opitions if I have Endometriosis during the hysteroscopy/lap?

I have dysmennorhea, irregular cycles, clots over quarter size, pain in back/pelvis during AF which last up to 3 months at time without treatment and irregular cycles since I was 14. Just wondering what my opitions are so I can be informed. :?:

Reg: Jan 5th 2009

Children: 3 children

Sunday, August 21st 2011, 8:04am

Hi Hun...I too have endometriosis. Gynaecologists can temp clear the scarring from endometriosis which helps the chances to conceive :xxx3:
:BFP: June 2012

Baby girl Millicent (Millie) born 16/1/13 bab21

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Sunday, August 21st 2011, 8:20am

They can also give you drugs to put you in artificial menopause to relive symptoms and to stop the endo from coming back for a while. Sometimes they just use the pill, depending how severe your endo is.
Good lick! xfingers

United Kingdom

Reg: Jun 13th 2010

Sunday, August 21st 2011, 8:57am

Sometimes relatively small amounts of endo can cause large amounts of pain and problems, so there might not be as much damage to your fertility as you fear. If you are diagnosed you can get the right treatment - best of luck RM x

Beautiful boy born in January 2007
TTC second since March 2009
Luteal phase defect - 4 rounds clomid
BFP 14.2.2012 - 2 beautiful heartbeats seen EDD 22nd Oct - Its a boy and a girl!

jenn11

Reg: Jul 22nd 2011

Children: i have three children 1 is my daughter and i have a step son and step daughter 3, 6, 9

Sunday, August 21st 2011, 10:46am

hey, i was diagnosed with endo when i was 15, and like everyone else said even though there is no cure they can make is manageable. Dont dismiss being able to have babies i have had severe endo and i conceived naturally after being told it would never happen. dont give up hope any thing is possible, i cant have any more now but i know she is miracle baby just dont be hard on yourself which is easier said than done but im a true believer in if its ment to be then it will. :) chin up x

• "Hopeful86" started this thread

Reg: Aug 19th 2011

Children: Primary infertility, no children of own just friends with children

Sunday, August 21st 2011, 1:02pm

Thanks for all the replies. :thumbsup:

kitten and maria: thanks for the treatment advice

Running Mum- I didn't know just a little bit could cause alot of pain hope that thre isn't much damage and I hope if I do have endo it will be a little [zx127]

jenn11- I will be happy with one and I know my baby will be a miracle baby too after overcoming all the challenges of IF ;)