You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

jenn11

• "jenn11" started this thread

Reg: Jul 22nd 2011

Children: i have three children 1 is my daughter and i have a step son and step daughter 3, 6, 9

Friday, August 19th 2011, 10:38am

zoladex

well i went for my 2nd zoladex injection yesterday, i met with a new gp who done it for me and we had a good chat. i explained that i had been in and out of hospital in July and told him that the hospital were useless they were just putting me a room for a couple days then would just come and ask if i was ready to go home. i had to ask my husband to bring my own painkillers in because non of the doctors had written me any up, even though i was there due to extreme pain and heavy bleeding. I explained i think they dont know how to deal with me because of my age and i have had so many laps before. i told him i have 1 child and 2 step children so he asks me if i had asked them for the big operation but of course im too young, the zoladex is kind of working but im still getting alot of pain and after 14 days of bleeding it did stop. i just dont know where to go next because im sick of going in to hospital for nothing to be done. if all their going to do is put me in a room for a couple days i can do that at home. the amazing thing was the doctor couldnt believe and was total agreeing with me that they are being ridiculous and this needs to be sorted, talk about putting faith in me now i just want to scream at the consultants though this wouldnt get me very far. sorry for the rant. xxx

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Friday, August 19th 2011, 10:53am

:hugs:

jenn11

Children: i have three children 1 is my daughter and i have a step son and step daughter 3, 6, 9

Friday, August 19th 2011, 11:18am

thank you :) its just what i need :smile: xxx

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Friday, August 19th 2011, 11:24am

I know how you feel. I've had awful endo in the past. Unfortunately the only cure is the menopause!
:xxx:

jenn11

Friday, August 19th 2011, 12:59pm

well thats what the zoladex is ment to do, i dont love the hot flushes though feel like im cooking xx

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Friday, August 19th 2011, 5:19pm

Maybe it's not working as well. I was prescribed Decapeptyl for 3 months after my last laparoscopy and it worked ok. But my endo is moderate, not as bad as yours. Have you thought of asking about a different medication? Maybe just a different drug.

jenn11

Saturday, August 20th 2011, 9:13am

they were going to put me in the pill, they are only guessing that its my endo they dont actually have proof of it. i refused the pill because it didnt work the last 4 times i was on it. lol. i was a bit cheeky and wrote to my old consultant as i got on really well with him and he never should we say fobed me off. and he gave me some information im going to ask my new one about. im going to feel sorry for the new consultant because she is going to get the back end of my suffering. what does thats drug do??

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Saturday, August 20th 2011, 9:59am

It's the same principle, it puts you on temporary menopause. It worked for me, but then so did the pill as mine is quite mild compared to yours.
Have you tried the endometriosis society? Endometriosis UK

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE