You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mim

• "mim" started this thread

Reg: Dec 9th 2008

Children: One Angel baby Sam in heaven and proud Aunt of many/ One Precious Heart baby born 11/04/2012

What's Up?
I AM BACK UPDATE SHORTLY HUGS TO ALL OF U

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 3:58pm

Lupus and anti RO + and pregnancy Anybody?

Hi Girls,
well i thought to start up this thread in the hope that I will find more people with SLE , I recently got pregnant from my ivf but also recently was finally diagnosed with SLE ,arthritis ,insulin resistance and anti Ro + ,so it came in too much .... I have read some really scary stuff on lupus and of course it has made me worried..... I would love to hear some people sharing and also how was your pregnancy , I find it difficult in pregnancy as I tent to flare up ,in the first pregnancy I could barely move and breathe so this is what made me very curious and researched a lot ,I went to my gp stating I have an autoimmune disease , they laughed at me ,and on top of it i truly thought it was lupus , Well it got finally diagnosed I am now on corticosteroids but still get pains ,i am also RO positive which will put my baby's heart at great risk of getting heart block ,so I am been referred to high risk unit ,but I just want someone with real experience to share .....
TTC#1SINCE2003
Me34Pco&Pcos1996
DH39varicocele opp06
CLOMID05,6mts09
lapdye,ov.drill2oct 09,too many treatments to mention
Shock natural:BFP:My miracle baby Sam Corey lost 17/01/11 4.30
Lupus,antiRO&arth

IVF JULY/AUG 11 immune / severe OHSS but :BFP: [zx076]saw every week ,BORN WITH SPECIAL HEART April 12

mim

Children: One Angel baby Sam in heaven and proud Aunt of many/ One Precious Heart baby born 11/04/2012

What's Up?

Sunday, August 28th 2011, 4:08pm

I will bump my post so hopefully someone will see it ;)
TTC#1SINCE2003
Me34Pco&Pcos1996
DH39varicocele opp06
CLOMID05,6mts09
Lupus,antiRO&arth

IVF JULY/AUG 11 immune / severe OHSS but :BFP: [zx076]saw every week ,BORN WITH SPECIAL HEART April 12

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Sunday, August 28th 2011, 6:23pm

Hi Mim
I have no experience with your issues but have you thought about contacting one of the immune clinics? I'm with the argc and they monitor pregnant ladies with immune problems and treat them with intralipids and or IVgs.
I don't know what your high risk clinic thinks about this but maybe it's with mentioning it to them or contacting the ionic directly?
All the best
:xxx:

Reg: Sep 23rd 2009

Children: 8 year DD conceilved naturally & 1 DS thru IVF

Sunday, October 2nd 2011, 4:39pm

Hi mim sorry for the late reply. Not on here very often. I'm lupus positve, with history of stillbirh and m/c. My DS was conceived through IVf and was born at 35 wks last March. (I also had OHSS twice!) Due to lupus, I had pre-eclampsia for all of my pregnancies(DD#1 stillborn, DD#2 now 9 & DS 7months). I am actually pregnant again, this time naturally, so back on clexane and asprin and monitored closely.

Hope the hospital is keeping an eye on you and will monitor you closely especially once you are 24 wks + when your BP/placenta blood flow can be an issue. I am sure they will be scanning you regularly then.

Good luck!

MeganXX
After pretty rocky ttc & pregnancy history, blessed with two lovely children. Don't stop believing....

mim

What's Up?

Tuesday, October 4th 2011, 5:56pm

thank you a mill girls
Saffron thank you it helps to know someone with lupus ,are you ro positive ,I am and babys heart will be scanned at 19 weeks ,
if you dont mind me asking would you share with me (pm me if you like) what happen in the preterm delivery ,why did it happen?
I been told they are worried about preeclampsia ,but so far I thing I am good ,i hope, my sugar is a bit high because of my insulin resistence ,but I motinor ,I am been monitored by high risk pg and fetal care centre ,so I hope it helps ,
Congratulations on the pregnancy how many weeks along are you ?
TTC#1SINCE2003
Me34Pco&Pcos1996
DH39varicocele opp06
CLOMID05,6mts09
Lupus,antiRO&arth