You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "lisahopes" started this thread

Reg: Aug 10th 2011

Wednesday, August 10th 2011, 4:52pm

starting IUI at the BCRM anyone doing the same??

Afternoon all,

I have my first appointment with a nurse next tues to discuss injections for IUI at the bcrm in bristol so i persume we will be starting treatment very soon after, jst wanna talk to anyone that has had IUI at the BCRM or are going through it now or anyone that give me some some sucsess stories... its all very daunting to me so would love to to hear fromyou all on what to expect.. xxxxx :happy:

Reg: Apr 29th 2014

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 1:45pm

Iui

Hi Lisa, I'm guessing since 2011 you've had your iui? Me and my partner had our appointment with the nurse 8 weeks ago and she explained all the drugs and things etc. we've already had 2 previous iui treatments but they were private. I'm not too sure your In the same situation as us as we need donor sperm. I'm just wondering how long it took for them to ring you after your appointment as the nurse said to us that there is a waiting list up to six months??!