You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "dawood_suleman" started this thread

Reg: Aug 2nd 2011

Tuesday, August 2nd 2011, 8:39pm

Results of Semen Analyis

Hi,

Its Dawood. I undergo Semen Analysis three months ago. After several tries, the sample collected was only 0.5 ml. while the desired sample was 2 to 5 ml. Anyhow lab doctor diagnosed on the basis of same sample and results were as follows:

The results were as follows:

consistency: Gelatinous

Color : white / Grey

Liquification Time: 60 min

PH : 8.0

Sperm Count : 8 Million / ml

Sperm Motility ( Active): 20%

(Sluggish): 30 %

Sperm Morphology : 50 % (Normal)

Puss cell: 2-4 / HPF

Pathology Results: Low sperm count with decreased motility

Last week I again went for Semen Analysis, but after three attempts I couldn't able to collect the sample. it was not ejaculated.

Please suggest me what should I do?

Thanks

D_S

• "dawood_suleman" started this thread

Reg: Aug 2nd 2011

Wednesday, August 3rd 2011, 7:37pm

In addition to the previous information, I would like to add that I am having no night fall ( on regula basis). The quantity of discharge after each mastrubation is also very low. Please suggest me how I could be able to increase quantity of semen ? I also add that I owe Micro penis. My all levels i.e Free Thyroxine, Testosterone and Prolactin and Glucose fasting is well in Range and upto the mark.
Thanks.
D_S Khan.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "dawood_suleman" (Aug 3rd 2011, 7:39pm)

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE