You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 10 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Demon1x" started this thread

Reg: Jul 16th 2011

Children: 2 - fantastic sons, we are so very lucky!

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 10:46pm

Period disruption whilst taking clomid 50mg?

My beloved wifey is taking 50mg clomid , 1st month progesterone levels - tested high @ 73, haven't conceived yet so due next round of clomid, period was due today but no flow, very very light spotting has occured since Monday. Our question is : Should my wife have taken the spotting as sign of period and takethe clomid on day 2-6 as directed by clinic or wait until a proper flow occurs? We are somewhat confused and concerned that we might miss chance to conceive. Does clomid affect flow/period ? Please help.

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 8:28pm

Phew - proper flow achieved, 2nd month clomid started on day 2. Fingers crossed ttc works...this month.

Am still concerned that a normal regular cycle with medium flow is affected by clomid though as it makes it difficult to judge when to start next course of the drug...

Anyone else experienced similar?

Mr C

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 30th 2008

Children: Blessed with NonId Twin Girls!

Friday, July 22nd 2011, 8:53am

Hi Demon1x,

One thing you'll soon see, is that sooo many things are not how you expect, or in the time you expect.
Fertility treatment taught me things about women's bits that I thought I never needed to know :snigger:
Our Diary
ISCI 1 - Mar/Apr 2009 - :BFN: ICSI 2 - Dec/Jan 2010 - :BFN: ISCI 3 - Mar/Apr 2010 - :BFP:
Our twin girls were born at 38 weeks on 21st December 2010. Feeling very blessed.

Friday, July 22nd 2011, 1:59pm

Fertility does seem to be a very hit or miss affair!!

Just a bit of a nightmare and stressful for my DH when she's trying to work out when to take the clomid (should be day 2-6) and the regular period is non existent for it's first 2 scheduled days ...

Next will be ovulation testing and [zx127] the fun part!!

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Friday, July 22nd 2011, 4:42pm

Just to say that clonid can make your cycles longer. I would do a pregnancy test about 15 days after the HCG shot (if you are having it) or 16 days after your LH surge if you are using the ovulation sticks or on the morning that the period was due.
And Mr C is right, things never work out as you expect them to!

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 10 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE