You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Bumblebee73" started this thread

Reg: Jul 5th 2010

Monday, July 11th 2011, 7:56pm

Downreggin question

Hi there

I was just wondering if anyone could help me with a quite personal side effect of D/R. I am a colitis sufferer and tend to go from one extreme to another when it comes to going to the loo, anyway, I seem to have gone the wrong way and it causes quite bad problems for me. Could anyone give me some advice if you have had toilet troubles and what you do to overcome these?

Thank you so much

V xxx

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Tuesday, July 12th 2011, 5:41am

Hi V sorry you have this extra stress. I didn't have these problems when dr. Why don't you ring the clinic and ask them? They may be able to suggest a treatment that you are allowed to take during ivf. xfingers it will pass.

• "Bumblebee73" started this thread

Reg: Jul 5th 2010

Tuesday, July 12th 2011, 8:18am

Thanks Maria, I should never have said "I'm not worried about side effects, I'm always really lucky" he he. I'll never say that again. he he.

V xxx

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Tuesday, July 12th 2011, 4:39pm

I hope you get better and the clinic can give you something.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE