You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "abigail_elizabeth" started this thread

Reg: Jun 28th 2011

Children: No Children

Tuesday, July 5th 2011, 10:31am

Bourn Hall COLCHESTER - Feed back and experiances

Good morning ladies,

Id love to know more about bourn hall colchester, as it is closest to myself & hubby.

Getting refered for ICSI/IVF in October when i turn 23. Under Dr Marfleet currently.

Im wanting to know about waiting times, general experiances, as its a link to cambridge one, are they just as good?

Thank you and have a great day x

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Tuesday, July 5th 2011, 7:06pm

Hi Abigail, they are effectively the same clinic now, and some of the doctors work in both clinics.
They are smaller than Cambridge, and therefore the facilities don't look as good.
I personally would not try there again as my fertility issues are quite complex and I they do tend to offer standard protocols, but that is the same at Bourn Hall Cambridge.
My overall impression is that Cambridge clinic was better, but the Colchester clinic has only been recently taken over, and things may have improved since I last cycled there in October 2010. Also it is easy to get to, also by train, while the Cambridge clinic is in the middle of nowhere.

Go to visit both and then decide.
Take care

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE