You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Joanne2907" started this thread

Reg: Feb 3rd 2011

Children: 0 :(

Wednesday, June 29th 2011, 10:39pm

Does anyone know if we can get IVF in Surrey?

Just wondering if anyone in Surrey has been granted IVF on the NHS? I think this will be our next step but our doctor said she thought we wouldn't be able to get it in Surrey. The postcode lottery is very unfair, we are already desperate but now we feel absolute dispair as we would never be able to afford IVF otherwise.

Thanks for listening

Jo

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Thursday, June 30th 2011, 5:53am

Hi Joanne, you would have to find out by contacting your GP.

Try their website too: NHS Surrey Home Page

**Admin/Moderator note - This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityZone.co.uk is not responsible for the content of external internet sites**

Reg: Oct 19th 2006

What's Up?
Tech support is currently limited

Sunday, July 10th 2011, 8:18am

Hi and welcome

I hope that you are finding your way around the forum and settling in with us.

If a member of the team can help with the forum in any way, drop us a PM by clicking HERE x

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 19th 2008

Children: One daughter Freya

Sunday, July 10th 2011, 10:53am

I have had IVF in Surrey but it depends who your primary care trust are not just the county. I know that Kingston and Epsom have both provided IVF on NHS before. Your GP should know. Fingers crossed you are in an area that does x
xfingers
ICSI Sep 2008 - :BFN:
ICSI March 2009 - :BFP:
FET Feb 2011 - :BFN:
ICSI July 2011 - :BFN:

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE